AAI Doctors Walk-in Selection 2020, Eligibility, Selection Process, Educational Qualification and Full Notification. Airports Authority of India invites application from Doctors possessing the following qualification, experience etc. for personal walk-in interview for engagement of Locum Doctor purely on a temporary basis at Shri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport, Amritsar. All relevant details are available here.
Full Notification – AAI Doctors Walk-in Selection 2020
|Name of Post||LOCUM DOCTOR|
|Recruiting Agency||Airports Authority of India. (AAI)|
|Division||Shri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport, Amritsar|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS from the Recognized Universities as per Medical Council of|
India/Govt. of India norms.
|Experience||At least 05 years after Graduation including one year as House Surgeon (Jr.|
Resident) in a teaching institution. Candidates worked in Aviation
establishment Government and PSU will be given preference.
|Proximity||The candidates would be preferably residing in close proximity to the|
airport and make himself/herself available for duty within two hours of
being informed for duty immediately in case of any airport emergency
|Duration of Duty||No. of Working Days in a Month :02 days|
No. of Hours per working day: 06 hours
|Remuneration||Rs.2700/-(inclusive of conveyance) for 06 hours duty per working day.|
|Walk-in Interview Date:||22-07-2020 at 15:30 Hrs.|
Those fulfilling the norms for the AAI Doctors Walk-in Selection and willing to offer their service as per the requirement of AAI, Shri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport, Amritsar, may appear for walk-in interview in the Conference Hall, 1st Floor, Airport Director Secretariat, SGRDJI Airport, Raja Sansi – 143101 on 22.07.2020 at 15.30 hrs with original and self – attested photocopies of all Educational Qualification Documents including Registration Certificate, one recent passport size photograph and proof of residential address along with duly signed annexure and application form.
Charter of Duties and Responsibilities for Locum doctor
- a) To attend OPD at AAI designated Medical Centre/ MI Room as per prescribed duty hours.
- b) To provide medical advice on all kinds of illnesses, prescribe medication, administer injection, perform
- dressings etc, to the AAI beneficiaries
- c) To provide treatment/consultation to the medical emergency cases, if any, brought to the Medical Centre/
- MI Room during duty hours.
- d) To do prophylactic inoculation/ vaccination wherever required.
- e) To issue certificates in support of leave on medical grounds wherever the leave/ rest is prescribed.
- f) Locum Doctor will not refer any AAI beneficiary to the outside empanelled hospitals of AAI for taking
- indoor medical treatment. However, they may advice the AAI doctors on duty regarding the kind of
- indoor treatment required in the instant case.
- g) Locum Doctor may report major illness, if any found during the examination of AAI beneficiaries.
- h) To provide expert opinion about appropriateness/reasonability and the cost of indoor treatment pertaining
- to various claims as and when the same is referred to Locum Doctor.
- i) To provide professional opinion on medical issues referred to locum Doctor by the management of AAI.
- j) Rendering medical services to the employees of AAI, CISF personnel and their dependents.
- k) Locum Doctor shall not charge consultation fee or any other charges from AAI, CISF employees and
- their dependents.
- l) Inspection of AAI Staff Canteen, Fire Station, MI Room Casualty Ward and other airport premises
- periodically from the hygienic point of view.
- m) Ensure proper maintenance of First Aid Kit and Medical Equipment.
- n) Attend airport on short notice in case of any emergencies.
- o) Locum Doctor shall maintain discipline in general and instructions of the Head of Department/Airport
- p) Scrutiny of medical bills submitted by the AAI and CISF personnel for verification of its genuineness and
- certification of their admissibility.
- q) To stay updated with all latest Circulars/ Policies/ Orders related to Medical Attendance Rules of Airports
- Authority of India and provide opinions w.r.t. them when required by AAI.
- r) The Locum Doctor may be one of the members in the Local Medical Committee for empanelment of
- hospitals, nursing home, pathological labs, diagnostic centers etc.
- s) Any other works assigned by the Airport Director
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR LOCUM DOCTOR
- The Locum Doctor shall observe , comply and obey the orders/instructions issued from time to time by the AAI Management
- The Locum Doctor shall serve the AAI honestly and faithfully and show courtesy and attention in all transactions.
- The Locum Doctor shall make all endeavors to promote the health of the AAI beneficiaries.
- AAI shall not be a party to the dispute arising out of any medical negligence/lapse occurring during the treatment rendered by the locum Doctor.
- The Locum Doctor shall not solicit or accept any gift from any AAI employees/ beneficiaries.
- The Locum Doctor shall not solicit or accept any gift, commission or bonus in consideration of or return for the referring or recommending AAI beneficiaries for the treatment to outside medical agencies.
- The Locum Doctor shall not outsource his/her services to the AAI.
- Locum Doctor shall abide by any law relating to intoxicating drugs and drinks enforced in the area.
- No Locum Doctor shall indulge in any act of sexual harassment of any woman employee/beneficiary of AAI and shall be strictly abide by the law of the land and the rules /instructions issued by AAI time to time.
- While rendering his services, the Locum Doctor shall ensure that there is no Conflict of Interest with the interests of the Authority.
- Confidentiality: The Locum Doctor shall, during the period of his association with AAI and even after the period of association is over, ensure complete confidentiality, i.r.o. all matters related to Airports Authority of India, its staff and their dependents including CISF Staff and their dependents, that he has come across while rendering his services to the Authority.
Terms and Conditions of Engagement
a) The engagement of locum Doctor is purely temporary. No Claim shall lie for regular employment on that basis at any stage.
b) There shall not be any other liability on the part of AAI.
c) The Locum Doctor will not be entitled for any leave and any other benefits enjoyed by the employees of AAI.
d) The Locum Doctor shall not be governed by the AAI Rules and Regulations.
Termination of Engagement
- The engagement is liable to be terminated in case
a) Locum Doctor commits a breach of code of conduct or the terms and conditions of engagement accepted by him/her.
b) Commits anything which is detrimental to the interests of AAI
- AAI may terminated the engagement immediately without issuing any notice
- The Locum Doctor may terminate the e engagement after giving one month advance notice to the AAI
Important Links AAI Doctors Walk-in Selection
|Original Notification and Application Format|
for AAI Doctors Walk-in Selection
Explore Similar Jobs!
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021| 4438 Posts | Important Details Last Date: 03-12-2021
- SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online 2056 Vacancies Important Details. Last Date: 25-10-21
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification -Apply Online for 7855 Posts, Check Important Details. Last Date: 27-10-2021
- UPPCL ARO Recruitment 2021 | 14 Posts Important Details Last Date: 27-10-2021
- APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 45 Posts Last Date: 24-10-2021
- DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021- 6296 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 31-10-2021
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details. Last Date: 23-10-2021
- MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2021| 129 Posts Important Details. Last Date: 04-11-2021
- SSC Selection Phase 9 Various Post Recruitment 2021 | 3261 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 25-10-2021
- UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 49 Posts Important Details Last Date: 25-10-2021
- APSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | 15 Posts Last Date: 24-10-2021
- Nainital Bank Clerk MT Recruitment 2021 – 150 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 31-07-2021
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2022 Online Form | Important Details for 247 Vacancies Last Date: 10-10-2021
- IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 513 Post, Apply Online! Last Date: 12-10-2021
- Test Date: APSC Enforcement Inspector 2020 Recruitment – 5 Posts Last Date: 18-01-2021
- BECIL Recruitment 2021 – 1679 Posts Complete Details. Last Date: 20-04-2021
- Latest BECIL Various Posts Recruitment 2021 – 463 Vacancies for Employment Survey & All India Survey Complete Details. Last Date: 20-04-2021
- TRIHMS Recruitment 2021 – 16 Posts Dean Professor Associate Professor Senior Resident Complete Details. Last Date: 15-04-2021
- TRBT Tripura TET Notification 2021 – Complete Details Apply Online Last Date: 31-03-2021
- SBI Clerk Exam 2021 – Last Date Extended till 20th May. Last Date: Extd to ...
- APSC ARO APO Exploration Officer Recruitment 2021- 11 Posts Last Date: 23-04-2021
- Cochin Shipyard Welder Recruitment 2020 – 71 Posts Last Date: 10-10-2020
- ONGC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 – 01Posts (CLOSED)
- APPSC Research Officer Recruitment 2020 – 7 Posts Last Date: 24-10-2020
- RSMSSB Rajasthan Agriculture Supervisor Recruitment 2021- 882 Posts Complete Details Last Date: 17-03-2021
= Form filling tips =
1. Candidates should read the original notification published by (the recruiting agency) before applying. The link of the original notification is provided in the important links section.
2. Only eligible candidates who fulfil all the application criteria regarding Education, Age Limit, Experience and physical specifications if any etc. should apply.
3. Keep scanned/photocopies of all relevant documents ready before starting the online application process.
4. Kindly keep ready scanned document related to the online recruitment form such as Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
5. Before submitting the application, check carefully all the information shown in the preview.
6. Candidate required to pay application fee should pay the amount as mentioned applicable for his/her category. Please note that the process of application is not complete if the required fees are not deposited.
7. Do not forget to take a print out of the final submitted form for your future reference.
Disclaimer: All data and information relating to various jobs, examination results and marks published in this website are only for the immediate Information only an does not to be a constitute to be a legal document. While all efforts are made to make the all data and information available on this website as authentic and accurate as possible, we are not responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept in the data or information provided in this website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any shortcoming, defect or inaccuracy of the Information on this website.