AIIMS Rishikesh Additional Professor Recruitment – 04 Posts, Eligibility, Selection Process, Educational Qualification and Full Notification. Online applications are invited for the posts of Additional Professor through DIRECT RECRUITMENT / DEPUTATION / CONTRACTUAL BASIS in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh (Uttarakhand).
Important Dates – AIIMS Rishikesh Additional Professor Recruitment
|Start of Online Application||01-12-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||31-01-2021|
|Last date of payment of fees||31-01-2021|
|Interview Venue||AIIMS, Rishikesh|
Vacancy Details – AIIMS Rishikesh Additional Professor 4 Posts
|Advt. No.||Category||No. of Posts||Department|
Clarification Note: If a suitable candidate(s) is (are) not found for posts of Additional Professor / Associate Professor (marked as *), these posts may also be filled up by lower cadre in their respective category as advertised. For example, the post of Additional Professor (SC) in Department of Neonatology can be filled by lower cadre (i.e. Associate Professor or Assistant Professor) in SC category. Therefore, candidates having eligibility for lower cadre may also apply in the department where the post in the higher cadre is advertised.
- The number of vacancies is subject to change without prior intimation i.e. Increase/decrease or cancelled.
- Director of institute reserves rights to fill seats in a phased manner.
- AIIMS administration reserves the right to decide the nature of appointment (direct/ deputation/ contractual) to be offered to selected candidates.
- Reservation policy will be as per Government of India guidelines issued from time to time.
- Applications are invited from Indian Nationals in prescribed form through online mode only.
- Link for online application portal is available at institute website.
- The On-line filling up of application form will start on 01.12.2020 (10 AM) and will automatically close on 31.01.2021 (23:59).
- No Documents including the online application form is required to be sent, however, all applicants are advised to keep a copy of online application form with them, along with proof of payment (a Copy of online payment receipt) for their record.
- Applicants should take a print out of their complete application form sign it and bring it at time of interview along with originals and attested photocopies of following certificates.
- Age proof & Aadhar Card.
- Residence proof.
- Qualification proof (degree &Mark sheet).
- NOC (no objection certificate) document for those who are working in Central/State Government /Semi-Government Autonomous Institutions from their respective organization
- Reserve category document
- Experience certificate.
- Medical council registration.
- List of publication in indexed journals.
- Proof of payment of application fee
- Any other relevant documentation to support your candidature.
Check other AIIMS Rishikesh Openings>>
Essential Qualification AIIMS Rishikesh Additional Professor
Experience for faculty posts (as on 31.01.2021): For teaching experience, the only experience of MCI recognized medical college will be considered. Experience of Dental / Physiotherapy / Nursing College will not be accepted.
Essential Qualification for Additional Professor
|Medical Candidates||Non-Medical candidates|
|Ten years of teaching and/or research experience in a recognized institution in the subject speciality after obtaining of M.D. /M.S. or qualification recognized equivalent thereto. |
Eight years of teaching and/or research experience in a recognized institution in the subject speciality after obtaining of D.M./M.Ch. (2 years or 5 years recognized course after MBBS) in respective discipline/subject or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
Seven years of teaching and/or research experience in a recognized institution in the subject speciality for a candidate possessing 3 years recognized degree D.M./M.Ch. in respective discipline/subject or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
|Ten years teaching and/or research experience indiscipline / subject of concerned after obtaining Ph.D.|
Salary of AIIMS Rishikesh Additional Professor
|Additional Professor||Level 13A-2 (Rs.148200-211400)|
Age Limit as on 31.01.2021
|Candidates applying on Direct Recruitment Basis||50 years for Assistant Professor and Associate Professor and |
58 years for Additional Professor and Professor.
|Candidates applying on Deputation Basis||The deputation will be governed by the standard terms and conditions of deputation provided under Department of Personnel & Training as amended from time to time.|
|Candidates applying on Contractual Basis||Not exceeding 70 (Seventy) years as on closing date.|
Age relaxation permissible to various categories applying on Direct Recruitment Basis is as under:
|Sl No||Category||Age relaxation permissible beyond upper age limit|
|3.||PwBD (OPH)||5 Years|
|4.||Government Servant||5 Years|
The fees has to be paid through online mode only. Once paid the fee is non-refundable.
|Category||Application Fee per application|
|General & OBC (NCL) – Male||Rs.3000/-|
|General & OBC (NCL) – Female||Rs.1000/-|
- A candidate who is already working in government service will intimate his/her Employer
- Applicants already in Government service shall have to produce Relieving Certificate from their present employer before joining Institute.
- Employees of Institute will be governed by the New Pension Scheme as per provision contained in the Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (ECB & PR Division). Notification No. 5/7/2003-ECB&PR dated 22.12.2003.
- Residential accommodation to faculty staff appointed at Institute would be provided as per rules and subject to availability. H.R.A. as admissible to Central Government Servants of similar status stationed at Rishikesh, Uttarakhand will be provided.
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
- The number of vacancies is subject to change without prior intimation i.e. Increase/decrease/ cancelled.
- Senior Posts (i.e. Additional Professor / Associate Professor) can be downgraded and filled by Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor as per the recommendation of Selection Committee.
- The prescribed qualification is a minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- The essential qualification must be registered with MCI / NMC.
- The appointment is full time and private practice of any type is prohibited.
- He/ She is expected to conform to rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to institute employees.
- Candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- Reservation will be as per Government of India rules/guidelines.
- OBC candidate’s eligibility will be based on the caste(s) borne in the Central List of Government of India. OBC Certificate should not be older than one year as on the last date of submission of the online application form. OBC candidate(s) should not belong to Creamy Layer and their sub-caste should be matched with the entries in Central List of OBC, failing which their candidates will not be considered under any of the applied reserved category post(s).
- In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from service and any action taken as deemed fit by appointing authority.
- The decision of competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- Applications incomplete in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
- Director reserves right of any amendment, cancellation, withdrawal and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- Extension for date of joining will not be granted except in exceptional circumstances, decided by AIIMS administration.
- Period of probation is two years.
- Hospital Administration Qualification must be registered with MCI / NMC.
- Requisite experience in respect of aforesaid vacant faculty posts is relaxable at the discretion of Selecting Authority for SC/ST Candidates only.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law in Dehradun.