Allahabad HC RO ARO Recruitment 2021 – 396 Vacancies in High Court of Allahabad, Check Eligibility, Selection Process, Educational Qualification and Notification details. Applications are invited from citizens of India and candidates of other countries recognized by the Government of India, for filling up the Post of Review Officer (RO) and Assistant Review Officer (ARO). Candidates eligible and interested in applying can read the full notification before applying online for the Allahabad High Court upcoming vacancy 2020-21.
Notification Summary – Allahabad HC RO ARO Recruitment 2021
|Notification No.||01/RO And ARO/2021|
|Name of Post||Review Officer (RO) and |
Assistant Review Officer (ARO)
|Recruiting Agency||High Court of Allahabad|
|Application start Date||17-08-2021|
|Last Date for application||16-09-2021|
|Last date of Exam Fee Payment||17-09-2021|
|Dates for correction of application||18-09-2021 to 21-09-2021|
|Exam Date||To be notified|
Vacancy Details of Allahabad HC RO ARO Recruitment 2021
|Review Officer (Samiksha Adhikari)||25||12||09||0||46|
|Assistant Review Officer (Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari)||176||94||73||07||350|
Allahabad High Court RO ARO Eligibility Criteria
Qualification for Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent thereto
- Minimum Typing Speed of 25 Words per minute in English Typing on Computer And
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science Or
- ‘O’ Level Certificate awarded by NIELET/DOEACC Society, Or
- ‘CCC’ Certificate in Computer Science from recognized institute established by law in India.
All other things being equal candidates with the following qualification would be given preference.
- Candidate who has served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years Or
- Candidate who has obtained a ‘B’ Certificate of the National Cadet Corps (NCC).
Age Limit as on 01.07.2021
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 35 years
- The candidate should not be born before 2nd July, 1986 and not born after 1st July, 2000.
- Age relaxation extra as per norms.
Selection Process for Allahabad HC RO ARO Recruitment 2021
- The selection would be done through a ‘SINGLE STAGE’ Examination consisting of “TWO PARTS”, as mentioned below:
- There would be no negative marking.
- No qualifying marks in Part-I.
- Minimum Speed in computer test in Part-II: 25 words/minute in English typing.
- Qualifying marks for computer speed test in Part-II: 25 out of 50.
- The Part-I and Part-II Examination of each single Candidate, shall be conducted simultaneously in a Single Shift with a Gap of 15 Minutes.
- No Interview shall be held for selection.
|Name of Post||Part-I||Part-II|
|REVIEW OFFICER||Type: Computer-based MCQ Objective Type |
Total number of questions (MCQ): 200
Maximum Marks: 200
Duration: 03 Hrs (180 Minutes)
|Type: Computer Knowledge Test in English Only|
Maximum Marks: 50
Duration: 20 Minutes
|ASSISTANT REVIEW OFFICER||Type: Computer-based MCQ Objective Type |
Exam Total number: 200 of MCQ
Maximum Marks: 200
Duration: 03 Hrs (180 Minutes)
| Type: Computer Knowledge Test in English Only|
Maximum Marks: 50
Duration: 20 Minutes
Syllabus for Allahabad HC RO and ARO Exam
|Part-I Syllabus||Part-II Syllabus|
|(A) General Science|
(B) History of India
(C) Indian National Movement
(D) Indian Polity, Economy and Culture
(E) Indian Agriculture, Commerce and Trade
(F) Population, Ecology and Urbanisation (in Indian Context)
(G) World Geography and Geography and Resources of India
(H) Current National and International Important Events
(I) General Aptitude
(J) Special Knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Living and Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh
(K) Knowledge of General English and General Hindi of Graduation Level
(L) Elementary Knowledge of Computers.
|A candidate shall be provided with a text in English of approximately 500 words on a computer which he/she shall be required to reproduce on the computer in the same format.|
Salary of a RO and ARO
- Review Officer (RO): Level-8: 47600-151100 (as per the 7th CPC)
- Assistant Review Officer (RO): Level-7: 44900-142400 (as per the 7th CPC)
|Name of Examination||General/OBC||SC/ST of Uttar Pradesh|
|Review Officer Recruitment Examination-2021||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 600/-|
|Assistant Review Officer Recruitment Examination-2021||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 600/-|
How to Apply for Allahabad HC RO ARO Recruitment 2021
- Candidates have to apply “ONLINE” at website: https://recruitment.nta.nic.in OR www.allahabadhighcourt.in.
- Candidates should keep the following ready before filling of the online Application
- The particulars of a valid Government ID proof,
- The Date of Birth (as mentioned in Class X Board Certificate),
- Govt. Identity Details like Aadhar Number (last 4 digits) / Election Card (EPIC No.) / Passport number/Ration Card Number / Bank Account Number / PAN Number / Other valid Govt. IDs,
- Educational Qualification details,
- Actual category viz General (UR) / OBC / SC / ST, as the case may be, correctly mentioned in the relevant column,
- Scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format (size between 10 kb–200 kb) either in colour or black and white with 80% face (without mask) clearly showing complete face from chin to head having straight eye contact with the camera with both ears visible in appropriate contrast on light shade plain background without any kind of sunglasses/spectacles,
- Scanned clear signature in JPG/JPEG format (size between 4 kb–30 kb),
- Scanned class X or equivalent Certificate as a proof of Date of Birth,
- Scanned copy of Certificate from Institution as a proof of Qualifying Examination,
- Bank account details for payment of fee,
- A valid e-mail ID as important communications will be made in this e-mail ID,
- A valid mobile number as important information via SMS will be sent to this number.Form:
Steps for applying online
- Step-1: Register for Online Registration using own Email ID and Mobile No. and note down system generated Registration Number.
- Step-2: Complete the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Registration Number.
- Step-3: Upload legible scanned images of:
- a recent photograph (in jpg/ jpeg file, size 10Kb – 200Kb);
- candidate’s signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb);
- Left hand thumb impression (file size: 10kb – 200kb);
- Category Certificate (file size 50 kb-300 kb)
- Employment Certificate (optional)
- Step-4: Pay prescribed fee online through Net Banking / Debit Card/Credit Card (There is no provision for payment through Unified Payments Interface (UPI) and e-challan / cash.
All 4 Steps can be done together or at separate timings.
Important Links for Allahabad HC RO ARO Recruitment 2021
|Allahabad HC RO ARO Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF|
|Allahabad High Court Official Website|
Check Latest Govt. Recruitment 2021
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details.
- MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2021| 129 Posts Important Details.
- SSC Selection Phase 9 Various Post Recruitment 2021 | 3261 Vacancies Important Details
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2022 Online Form | Important Details for 247 Vacancies
- IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 513 Post, Apply Online!
- APSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | 15 Posts
- UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 49 Posts Important Details
- UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021 – 240 Posts Important Details
- DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021- 6296 Vacancies Important Details
- NHM UP ANM Vacancy 2021 – 5000 Posts Important Details
- Latest SEC Railway Bilaspur Recruitment 2021 – 432 Apprentice Vacancy Important Details
- DSE Assam PGT Recruitment 2021- 2272 Vacancies Important Details
How to apply for Allahabad HC RO ARO Recruitment 2021?
What is the salary of a RO and ARO?
Review Officer (RO): Level-8: 47600-151100 (as per the 7th CPC)
Assistant Review Officer (RO): Level-7: 44900-142400 (as per the 7th CPC)
What is the selection process for Allahabad HC RO ARO Recruitment 2021?
The selection would be done through a ‘SINGLE STAGE’ Examination consisting of “TWO PARTS”.
Part-I will consist of a Computer-based MCQ Objective Type test and
Part-II will consist of Computer Knowledge Test (Speed Test) in English Only.
What are the eligibility criteria for Allahabad HC RO ARO Recruitment 2021?
The criteria are:
1. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent thereto
2. Minimum Typing Speed of 25 Words per minute in English Typing on Computer And
3. Diploma/Degree in Computer Science Or ‘O’ Level Certificate awarded by NIELET/DOEACC Society, Or ‘CCC’ Certificate in Computer Science from recognized institute established by law in India.