How to apply online for APSC Vacancies: The APSC, in general, follows an online application process for application against the vacancies except for a few instances where the application are invited in offline mode. Given below is the online application process of APSC which may be followed to apply online for the vacancies advertised by the commission. Candidates are advised to the official website of the APSC and the notification concerned carefully to satisfy themselves that they meet all required qualifications and other terms and conditions before applying.
For more Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment Notifications, CLICK HERE.
How to apply online for APSC Vacancies
- Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on the ‘Register Here’ link.
- CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO REGISTER WITH VALID AND ACTIVE E-MAIL ADDRESS IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION, AS ALL CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE MADE THROUGH E-MAIL BY THE COMMISSION. INTERVIEW SCHEDULE AND REQUIREMENTS WITH REGARD TO COPIES OF CERTIFICATES TO BE SUBMITTED IN RESPECT OF CLAIMS MADE IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION, WILL BE INTIMATED TO THE CANDIDATES THROUGH THE WEBSITE OF THE COMMISSION IN DUE COURSE OF TIME.
- After creating an account, applicants need to log in with the credentials.
- After login, the applicant will be able to see the live advertisements of APSC in ‘Apply Section’.
- The applicants are advised to read the eligibility criteria and other relevant details carefully before applying for the advertisement. Mandatory fields in the online form are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
- The applicant can click on ‘Apply’ to fill up the application form.
- Candidates must submit the details of documents like Certificate No., Issue date, Issuing authority and upload the documents/certificates (whenever asked for) in support of the claims made by them in the Application Form like Date of Birth, Experience, Qualification(s) etc. or any other information, in pdf/jpeg file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 200 KB and is legible when a printout is taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the documents/certificates in 200 dpi greyscale.
- Document details submitted in the online application form will be verified at the time of Personal Viva-Voce Interview.
- An applicant is required to upload the scanned images of his/her recent photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- Size of the photograph (passport size) (Max size–200 KB)
- Size of the signature (Max size–200 KB)
- Applicant should carefully fill all the information as asked in the application form and click on the declarations checkbox to enable the ‘Preview’ button before final submission.
- Applicants must ensure all relevant fields in the application are filled in correctly before final submission since editing/cancellation after final submission will not be allowed.
- After reviewing the details filled in by the applicant he/she can either click ‘Submit’ for final submission or click ‘Cancel’ button for necessary corrections before final submission of the Application Form.
- On completion of the form submission, the applicant has to pay application fee along with processing fee as applicable.
- Application fee once paid by the applicant will not be refunded.
- In case of failure of the payment, the applicant should click on the button ‘Validate Payment’ to verify the payment from the bank. In instances of double debit i.e. amount debited twice for the same transaction, the bank will automatically refund the fee to the applicant within 5-7 working days.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent on your registered email-id.
- The applicants are advised to submit only single Online Recruitment Application for the post; however, if somehow, if he/she submits multiple Online Recruitment Applications for the post, then only the Online Recruitment Application with higher “Application Number” shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one “Application Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Application Number”.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application and retain the hardcopy of the Online Application Form.
Documents/Certificates to be produced at the time of the interview
The hardcopy of the online application and the following Original Documents/Certificates along with Self-attested copies and other items specified in the Intimation Letter/Admit Card for interview are to be produced at the time of the interview:-
- Age Proof: Matriculation/10th Standard/HSLC Admit Card/Pass Certificate issued by Central/State Board
- Certificates & Mark sheets of all examinations from HSLC onwards up to the level of the qualifying examination.
- Educational qualification: Degree/Diploma certificate along with mark-sheets pertaining to all the academic years. In the absence of Degree/Diploma certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years will be accepted.
- Experience certificates, whenever specifically mentioned in the Advertisement
- Caste certificate in Assam Govt. format by candidate seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC/MOBC, from the competent authority
- BPL certificate/EWS certificate in Assam Govt. Format (wherever necessary)
- Physically Handicapped certificate issued by the competent authority to Physically Handicapped persons eligible for appointment to the post.
- Persons already in Regular Government service are required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the post.
- Declaration Form-A, related to the Assam Public Services (Application of Small Family norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019. Download it here
- Documentary support for any other claim(s) made.
POINTS TO NOTE :
- The candidates before applying for the post(s)/service(s) should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions. Their admission at all the stages of selection in which they are admitted by the Commission will be purely provisional and under scrutiny, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time or any stage before or after the Screening Examination or/Written Examination and Interview Test, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions; their candidature for the post(s)/service(s) will be cancelled by the Commission.
- It is for the candidates themselves to see whether they satisfy the prescribed physical requirement (physical standard) and whether he/she is eligible to apply where Examination of physical standard is conducted by the State Govt. before making an appointment.
- No request for withdrawal of candidature received from a candidate after he/she has submitted his/her application will be entertained under any circumstances.
- At any stage of the selection process,no candidate shall be allowed to change his/her category (of caste etc)/sub-category/sub-categories as claimed by him/her in the original application form/online application form submitted to the Commission.
- The candidates who furnish wrong, erroneous or incorrect information in their application form may be disqualified from appearing for any post before the Commission up to a period to be specified by the Commission.
- In case of detection of any false declaration/statement made by any applicant, his/her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per prevailing Rules/Law. If in any case, submission of false material facts with a view to hoodwinking the Commission is detected even after the recommendation is made, the Commission may refer the matter to Government for taking necessary action.
Selection Method of APSC
The method of selection for the posts advertised is notified later by the APSC by issuing a corrigendum/addendum if required. The general mode of selection are:
1. SCREENING TEST ( If required, to be decided by the commission)
2. WRITTEN EXAMINATION and
APSC Online Exam Centres
The following are are the exam centres in which the APSC generally conducts the online/offline exams. Candidates are advised to check the official notifications for the exam centres for specific vacancies.
|Silchar||Hailakandi, Karimganj, Cachar|
|Jorhat||Golaghat, Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Majuli, Charaideo, Sivasagar&Tinsukia|
|Nagaon||DimaHasao, Hojai, Nagaon, Morigaon, KarbiAnglong & West KarbiAnglong|
|Tezpur||Biswanath, Dhemaji, Lakhimpur, Sonitpur, Udalguri|
|Kokrajhar||Bongaigaon, Chirang, Dhubri, Goalpara, Kokrajhar, South Salmara|
|Guwahati||Barpeta, Baksa, Kamrup, Kamrup (Metro), Nalbari and Darrang|
Important Links for APSC Soil Conservation Recruitment 2021
Helpline for Online Payment
|Telephone Number||1800-212-11-88-66||(From 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM on all working days)|
|GRAS Helpdesk||https://assamegras.gov.in/helpdesk/||Click ‘Submit a ticket’ >> Click ‘Payment Related’|
Fill-in your payment related details. Click ‘Submit ticket’
Helpline for any other issue
|Telephone Number||1800-572-23-43||(From 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM on all working days)|
Explore the latest Jobs!
What is the official website for APSC online application?
The online applications should be submitted in https://apscrecruitment.in/
What is the official website for APSC online fee payment?
The website for online payment of fees is: https://assamegras.gov.in/
What happens when I submit multiple application for the same post for some reason?
If somehow, a candidate submits multiple Online Recruitment Applications for the same post, then only the Online Recruitment Application with higher “Application Number” shall be entertained by the Commission.
How do I know if my APSC online application is successful and complete?
On successful completion of the candidates complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent to the registered email-id of the candidate.
When will my documents will be verified?
Document details submitted in the online application form will be verified at the time of Personal Viva-Voce or Interview.