APPSC Research Officer Recruitment 2020 – 7 Posts, Eligibility, Selection Process, Educational Qualification and Full Notification. ARUNACHAL PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (APPSC) invites application from Master degree holders (Master Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Commerce, Geography and Statistics) possessing the following qualification, experience etc. for the post of Research Officer, Group ‘A’ (Gazetted), under the Department of Planning & Investment Finance, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh. All relevant details are available here.
Full Notification – APPSC Research Officer Recruitment
|Name of Post||Research Officer, Group ‘A‘|
|No. of Posts||7|
|Recruiting Agency||ARUNACHAL PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (APPSC)|
|Recruiting for||Department of Planning & Investment Finance, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh.|
|Educational Qualification and Experience required||Master Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Commerce, Geography and Statistics from any recognised University|
|Age||18-32 years (as on 24-10-2020).|
|Remuneration||56,100-1,77,500/- plus other allowances|
|Closing Date for Application||24.10.2020 at 1600 Hrs.|
Details of Posts
|Name of posts||Educational Euancation||Reservation of posts.|
|Research Officer, Group ‘A’ (Gazetted)||Master Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Commerce, Geography and Statistics from any recognised University||APST-6, UR-1|
NOTE: However, students who have already appeared in final examination of the qualifying Master degree course and awaiting result shall also be eligible to apply. Such candidates who are declared to have qualified by the Commission in the written competitive examination will have to produce original certificate/Mark-sheets of passing their degree examination issued by the Assistant Registrar/Registrar/Controller of examination/ Vice-Chancellor of the concerned University will only be accepted by the Commission on or before the date of Interview/Viva-Voce. Without the original certificate/Mark sheet they shall not be allowed to appear in the Viva-voce.
A Candidate shall not be less than 18 years and not more than 32 years of age as on 24-10-2020.
However, the upper age limit is relaxable to 5 years for APST candidate and another 5 years for APST candidates who are A.P. State regular Govt. Employees.
The date of birth accepted by the Commission shall be that which is entered in Matriculation/High School Leaving Certificate or Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate or a Certificate recognized by an Indian University as equivalent to Matriculation or an extract from a register of Matriculates maintained by a University, which extract must be certified by the competent authority of the University or in the Higher Secondary or an equivalent examination certificate.
Medical Fitness Test
Those candidates who are declared to have qualified in Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test will have to appear in written examination followed by Medical Test and Viva-voce/Interview.
How to apply
(a) Before applying online application for the post, the candidate must mandatorily register themselves in ONE TIME REGISTRATION (OTR).
(b) Candidates are required to apply online using the website www.appsc.gov.in. Detail instructions for One Time Registration (OTR) and Online Application are available on the above-mentioned website.
The applicants are advised to submit only single application; however, If due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher Registration Ids (RID) is complete in all respect like applicants details, Photograph, signature, Photo ID, fee etc. The applicants with higher RID shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against .iny other RID.
(c) Those candidates who have already registered in OTR need not register again and’ they can directly log in to WI up online form using their User ID and Password,
Metod of Selection for APPSC Research Officer Recruitment
The eligible candidate will have to appear in written examination in the following subjects followed by Viva-voce/Interview to be conducted by the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission at Itanagar on the basis of which selection will be finalized.
|General English ( Compulsory)||100 marks|
|General Knowledge ( Compulsory)||100 marks|
|One Optional subject consisting of two papers of 100 Marks each from any of the subjects|
Mathematics, Economics, Commerce, Geography and Statistics
|Interview/Personality Test||50 marks|
Important Links for APPSC Research Officer Recruitment
|Closing Date for Online Registration||24.10.2020 at 1600 Hrs.|
|Link for original Notification||CLICK HERE|
|SYLLABUS for Statistics||CLICK HERE|
|SYLLABUS for Geography||CLICK HERE|
|SYLLABUS for Economics||CLICK HERE|
|SYLLABUS for Commerce||CLICK HERE|
|SYLLABUS for Mathematics||CLICK HERE|
Explore Similar Jobs!
- DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021- 6296 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 31-10-2021
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details. Last Date: 23-10-2021
- Nainital Bank Clerk MT Recruitment 2021 – 150 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 31-07-2021
- Latest BECIL Various Posts Recruitment 2021 – 463 Vacancies for Employment Survey & All India Survey Complete Details. Last Date: 20-04-2021
- APSC ARO APO Exploration Officer Recruitment 2021- 11 Posts Last Date: 23-04-2021
- FCI Recruitment 2021 Category I Various Post – 89 Vacancies. Last Date: 30-03-2021
- JPSC Civil Services Exam 2021-252 Posts Full Details Last Date: 15-03-2021
- SARASWAT Bank Junior Officer Recruitment 2021 – 150 Posts Last Date: 19-03-2021
- DSSSB Various Post Recruitment 2021 – Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Salary Full Details Last Date: 14-04-2021
- OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment, 2021 – 504 Posts, Salary, Selection Method, All Details. Last Date: 22-03-2021
- UPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021- Latest 130 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 26-07-2021
- UPSESSB UP PGT Recruitment 2021 | 2595 Vacancies Complete Details. Last Date: 11-04-2021
- Admit Card for MES Recruitment 2021 – 502 Posts Draughtsman Supervisor Complete Details. Last Date: 12-04-2021
- CRIS Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 – 2 Posts Last Date: 27-10-2020
- Bihar BPSC Various Post Recruitment 2020Last Date: 22-10-2020
- Bihar Swastha Vibhag District Asha Trainer Recruitment 2020 – 500 PostsLast Date: 31-10-2020
- DSE Assam PGT Recruitment 2021- 2272 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 20-10-2021
- Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 | 588 Vacancies Important Details. Last Date: 09-09-2021
- PNB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 – 535 Posts Last Date: 6-10-2020
- UPPSC State Engineering Services 2021 | Latest 281 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 10-09-2021
- Admit Card | IAF Indian Air Force AFCAT 2 Notification 2021 Admit Card issued.
- UKSSSC Various Post Recruitment 2021 – 434 Vacancies Important Details. Last Date: 19-08-2021
- UPSC Principal Recruitment 2021- Re-opened! 363 Posts | Important Details Last Date: 29-07-2021
- MPPSC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021- 63 Posts Important Details. Last Date: 15-08-2021
- UPHESC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2021- Re-Open 2002 Posts, Important Details Last Date: 07-07-2021
= Form filling tips =
1. Candidates should read the original notification published by (the recruiting agency) before applying. The link of the original notification is provided in the important links section.
2. Only eligible candidates who fulfil all the application criteria regarding Education, Age Limit, Experience and physical specifications if any etc. should apply.
3. Keep scanned/photocopies of all relevant documents ready before starting the online application process.
4. Kindly keep ready scanned document related to the online recruitment form such as Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
5. Before submitting the application, check carefully all the information shown in the preview.
6. Candidate required to pay application fee should pay the amount as mentioned applicable for his/her category. Please note that the process of application is not complete if the required fees are not deposited.
7. Do not forget to take a print out of the final submitted form for your future reference.
Disclaimer: All data and information relating to various jobs, examination results and marks published in this website are only for the immediate Information only an does not to be a constitute to be a legal document. While all efforts are made to make the all data and information available on this website as authentic and accurate as possible, we are not responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept in the data or information provided in this website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any shortcoming, defect or inaccuracy of the Information on this website.