APPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020 – 120 Posts, Eligibility, Selection Process, Educational Qualification and Full Notification. ARUNACHAL PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (APPSC) invites application from Graduate degree holders possessing the following qualification, experience etc. for the post of Sub- Inspector (Civil Police) and 3 posts of Sub-Inspector (IRBn) under the Department of Home, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh. All relevant details are available here.
Full Notification – APPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment
|Name of Post||Sub- Inspector (Civil Police) and Sub-Inspector (IRBn)|
|No. of Posts||120|
|Recruiting Agency||ARUNACHAL PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (APPSC)|
|Recruiting for||Department of Home, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh.|
|Educational Qualification and Experience required||Graduate from any recognised University|
|Age||21 – 26 years of age as on 06.11.2020|
|Remuneration||Pay Matrix level-6, Rs 35400-112400/- P.M. plus other allowances as admissible|
|Closing Date for Application||06.11.2020 at 1600 Hrs.|
Details of Posts
|Name of posts||Educational Euancation||Reservation of posts.|
|Sub-Inspector (Civil Police)||Graduation from any recognized University||Out of 120 posts, 102 posts are reserved for APST candidates and 18 posts un- reserved for open corn petition|
|Sub-Inspector (IRBn)||Graduation from any recognized University||Out of 3 posts, 2 posts are reserved for APSE’ candidates and I post un-reserved (for open competition)|
The candidates who have already appeared in the final examination of the qualifying Degree and waiting for result shall also be eligible to apply. However, such final year candidates shall have to upload Bonafede certificate to prove hillier being in a final year, The candidates who are declared to have qualified by the Commission in Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test will have to appear in the written competitive examination, however, candidates will have to produce original certificate/mark sheets of passing their degree examination issued by the Assistant Registrar/Registrar/Controller of Examination/Vice-Chancellor of the concerned university will only be accepted by the Commission on or before the date of Interview/Viva-voce. Without the original certificate/mark sheet they shall not be allowed to appear in the Viva-voce.
A candidate must not be less than 21 years and above 26 years of age as on 06.11.2020, However, the upper age limit is relax-able in accordance with the orders issued by the Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh from time to time in respect of Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe candidates.
Candidate must possess the following: minimum height and chest girth.
|Height (Male)||155 cm||150 cm|
|Height (Female)||157 cm||152 cm|
|Chest (Male)||79 cm (Un-expanded)/ 84cm (Expanded)||79 cm (Un-expanded)/ 84cm (Expanded)|
|Chest (Female)||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
|Both Eye Vision||Better eye (corrected vision)-6/12, Near vision —J1 (corrected) J2 (corrected).||Better eye (corrected vision)-6/12, Near vision —J1 (corrected) J2 (corrected).|
Physical Efficiency Test
|100 mtrs race||16 seconds (Male), 19 seconds (Female)|
|800 mtrs race||5 minutes (Female)|
|1500 mtrs race||8 minutes (Male)|
|High Jump||107 cms (Male), 90 cms (Fernale) for 3 attempts.|
|Long Jump||11 feet (male), 9 feet (female) in 3 attempts|
Medical Fitness Test
Those candidates who are declared to have qualified in Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test will have to appear in written examination followed by Medical Test and Viva-voce/Interview.
How to apply
(a) Before applying online application for the post, the candidate must mandatorily register themselves in ONE TIME REGISTRATION (OTR).
(b) Candidates are required to apply online using the website www.appsc.gov.in. Detail instructions for One Time Registration (OTR) and Online Application are available on the above-mentioned website.
The applicants are advised to submit only single application; however, If due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher Registration Ids (RID) is complete in all respect like applicants details, Photograph, signature, Photo ID, fee etc. The applicants with higher RID shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against .iny other RID.
(c) Those candidates who have already registered in OTR need not register again and’ they can directly log in to WI up online form using their User ID and Password,
Metod of Selection for APPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment
The eligible candidates will have to undergo Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test before appearing in the written examination and, if the no of candidates who qualify for the written examination is huge, then the Commission will adopt Recruitment Test (Objective Type) on General Knowledge paper before the conduct of the written examination.
The written examination comprised of the following subjects followed by a Medical Test at Naharlagun (A.P) and Viva-voce to be conducted by the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission at Itanagar on the basis of which selection will be finalized
|General English||100 marks|
|General Knowledge||100 marks|
|Elementary mathematics (Class- X standard)||100 marks|
Important Links for APPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment
|Closing Date for Online Registration||06.11.2020 at 1600 Hrs.|
|Link for original Notification||CLICK HERE|
Explore Similar Jobs!
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification -Apply Online for 7855 Posts, Check Important Details. Last Date: 27-10-2021
- SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online 2056 Vacancies Important Details. Last Date: 25-10-21
- DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021- 6296 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 31-10-2021
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details. Last Date: 23-10-2021
- SSC Selection Phase 9 Various Post Recruitment 2021 | 3261 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 25-10-2021
- UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 49 Posts Important Details Last Date: 25-10-2021
- Nainital Bank Clerk MT Recruitment 2021 – 150 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 31-07-2021
- Test Date: APSC Enforcement Inspector 2020 Recruitment – 5 Posts Last Date: 18-01-2021
- Latest BECIL Various Posts Recruitment 2021 – 463 Vacancies for Employment Survey & All India Survey Complete Details. Last Date: 20-04-2021
- TRBT Tripura TET Notification 2021 – Complete Details Apply Online Last Date: 31-03-2021
- SBI Clerk Exam 2021 – Last Date Extended till 20th May. Last Date: Extd to ...
- JPSC Civil Services Exam 2021-252 Posts Full Details Last Date: 15-03-2021
- UPSC IAS IFS Preliminary Exam 2021 – 822 Posts Complete Details Last Date: 24-03-2021
- UPPSC RO ARO Notification 2021- 337 Posts Last Date: 05-04-2021
- HPSC Haryana Civil Services HCS Recruitment 2021 Online Form – 156 Posts Last Date: 02-04-2021
- SARASWAT Bank Junior Officer Recruitment 2021 – 150 Posts Last Date: 19-03-2021
- BSCB Bihar Cooperative Bank Office Assistant Recruitment 2021 – 200 Posts Online Form. Last Date: 23-03-2021
- DSSSB Various Post Recruitment 2021 – Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Salary Full Details Last Date: 14-04-2021
- Rajasthan RPSC Head Master Recruitment 2021- 83 Posts Complete Details. Last Date: 23-04-2021
- UP Police SI Recruitment 2021 – Last date extended 9534 Posts Important Details. Last Date: 30-04-2021
- Income Tax Delhi Recruitment 2021 – Steno MTS and Other 14 Posts Complete Details. Last Date: 15-04-2021
- Gauhati HC LDA Copyist Recruitment 2021 – 80 Posts Complete Details. Last Date: 17-04-2021
- Chhattisgarh Vyapam Recruitment 2021 – 168 Posts Complete Details. Last Date: 04-04-2021.
- Latest NWDA Recruitment 2021 JE UDC LDC | 62 Various Posts Online Form Last Date: 25-06-2021
- UP Police SI Vacancy Notification 2021 | 9534 Posts All Details, Apply Online Last Date: 30-04-2021
= Form filling tips =
1. Candidates should read the original notification published by (the recruiting agency) before applying. The link of the original notification is provided in the important links section.
2. Only eligible candidates who fulfil all the application criteria regarding Education, Age Limit, Experience and physical specifications if any etc. should apply.
3. Keep scanned/photocopies of all relevant documents ready before starting the online application process.
4. Kindly keep ready scanned document related to the online recruitment form such as Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
5. Before submitting the application, check carefully all the information shown in the preview.
6. Candidate required to pay application fee should pay the amount as mentioned applicable for his/her category. Please note that the process of application is not complete if the required fees are not deposited.
7. Do not forget to take a print out of the final submitted form for your future reference.
Disclaimer: All data and information relating to various jobs, examination results and marks published in this website are only for the immediate Information only an does not to be a constitute to be a legal document. While all efforts are made to make the all data and information available on this website as authentic and accurate as possible, we are not responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept in the data or information provided in this website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any shortcoming, defect or inaccuracy of the Information on this website.