APSC Assistant Architect Recruitment 2020- 01 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Exam Date, Admit Card and Full Notification. Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens for a post of Assistant Architect Grade-I (Gazetted) in the Directorate of Museum under Cultural Affairs Department, Assam in the scale of pay as indicated below.
Candidates must submit a Declaration in the form-A appended along with the application form while applying for the post in response to the advertisement made by the commission.
APSC Assistant Architect Recruitment – Full Notification
Notification no. and Important Dates
|Name of the Post||Assistant Architect Grade-I (Gazetted)|
|Number of Posts||1|
|Recruiting for||Directorate of Museum under Cultural Affairs Department, Assam|
|Last Date for Application (Offline)||19-01-2021|
For more Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment Notifications, CLICK HERE.
Vacancy Details Total 01 Post of APSC Assistant Architect Recruitment
|Catagory||Number of Posts|
Salary APSC Assistant Architect Recruitment
The salary for the post of Assistant Architect is as as follows:
|Pay scale||Grade Pay||Allowances|
|Rs.30,000/- to Rs.1,10,400/- p.m. (Pay Band – 4)||12,700/-||other allowances as admissible as per rules from time to time.|
Educational Qualifications: APSC Assistant Architect Recruitment
Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from recognized University/Institution. Should be registered with the architecture council of India.
(Attach self attested valid supporting documents.)
For these 01 posts of APSC Assistant Architect opening, the candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2020. The upper age limit is relaxable as per table below:-
|SC/ST||5 Years||i.e. up to 43 years.|
|OBC/MOBC||3 Years||i.e. up to 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||10 Years||irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October 2015.|
The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation /HSLC Admit Card or Pass Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu of the mentioned documents.
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Assistant Architect Recruitment
The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam. As a domicile proof of the candidate, one of the documents viz. PRC/Voters ID card/Employment Exchange Registration need to be enclosed.
|Catagory||Application Fees||Processing Fees + GST||Total amount to be paid|
|BPL||Nil (Candidate having BPL certificate should produce their photocopy of certificate along with the Application Form).||35.40||35.40|
|PWD||Nil. (PWD candidates should enclose with the application from photocopy of necessary certificate from a competent authority.)||35.40||35.40|
Fees should be deposited through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing name of post and department. Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application form.
Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website: https://assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). Printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along with the application form. In Remarks column, candidate may write post applied for.
Applicants who apply for different posts in this advt. should apply in separate forms and deposit application fees for each post.
How to Apply
- The candidates should carefully go through the terms and conditions of the advertisement, particularly (i) Educational qualification (ii) Age limit and (iii) Experience (where experience is necessary.)
- Only those candidates who fulfill all the terms and conditions of the advertisement in respect of the post for which they are applicants shall be entertained. Others need not apply.
- The candidates shall have to produce identity proof like Pan Card, Driving Licence,Passport, Current ID card issued by the educational institutions, Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card (wherever applicable) at the time of Screening/Written test and Viva- Voice/ Interview.
- The candidates should visit the commission’s website www.apsc.nic.in regularly. If the commission decides to hold written examination/screening test, the syllabus will be uploaded only in the APSC website.
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
- Application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in . Application form DR (New form).
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 19-01-2021 during office hours.
- Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Only applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening/Written test / Viva-voce interview, where necessary and as decided by the Commission.
- (i) All candidates, whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations/Corporations/boards/ or in private employment may intimate their controlling authority instead of routing it through them. However, the fact of the endorsement by the controlling officer may be duly intimated to the Commission by the candidate. In cases where the applications are to be moved through proper channel as per terms of advertisement or subsequent announcements, the application form must be received before the last date of submission.
(ii) The Commission shall in no way be responsible if any candidate is not allowed to sit in the examination or after appointment is not released by the concerned authority.
The candidates must clearly state the documents enclosed with the application in the relevant section of the application form
How to fill-up the form
- Applicants must affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph firmly on the space provided in the application form with good quality glue/adhesive and should also enclose another copy along with the application form. The photograph must be signed prominently. The Commission shall not be responsible for detachment/ loss of the photograph.
- Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates/mark sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinued by the Govt., the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate/mark sheet etc. declared by himself/herself as “certified to be true copy of the original” along with the application form.
- Applications must be accompanied by self-attested copies of the under-mentioned documents, which should be tagged well without any chance of getting lost in transit.
Applications which are not accompanied by anyone of the under-mentioned documents/ requirements will not be entertained.
- Original treasury Challan depositing prescribed application fee wherever necessary as per terms of advertisement containing details of posts applied for.
- Age proof certificate (HSLC/Class X Board Admit Card/Pass Certificate).
- Certificates & mark sheets of all examinations from HSLC onwards up to the level of qualifying examination.
- Caste certificate (wherever necessary) of reserved categories issued by appropriate authority.
- Disability certificate(wherever necessary)
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph with white background.
- Signature( scanned copy to be uploaded in online mode when available)
- Experience certificates (wherever necessary) indicating the period of Service/Experience with dates.
- BPL certificate/EWS certificate (wherever necessary).
Self attested photocopies should be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit. The Commission will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging.
Incomplete application in terms of the Advertisement will be summarily rejected. No documents will be entertained after the last date of submission of application.
POINTS TO NOTE :
- The candidates before applying for the post(s)/service(s) should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions. Their admission at all the stages of selection in which they are admitted by the Commission will be purely provisional and under scrutiny, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time or any stage before or after the Screening Examination or/Written Examination and Interview Test, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions; their candidature for the post(s)/service(s) will be cancelled by the Commission.
- It is for the candidates themselves to see whether they satisfy the prescribed physical requirement (physical standard) and whether he/she is eligible to apply where Examination of physical standard is conducted by the State Govt. before making an appointment.
- No request for withdrawal of candidature received from a candidate after he/she has submitted his/her application will be entertained under any circumstances.
- At any stage of the selection process,no candidate shall be allowed to change his/her category (of caste etc)/sub-category/sub-categories as claimed by him/her in the original application form/online application form submitted to the Commission.
- The candidates who furnish wrong, erroneous or incorrect information in their application form may be disqualified from appearing for any post before the Commission up to a period to be specified by the Commission.
- In case of detection of any false declaration/statement made by any applicant, his/her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per prevailing Rules/Law. If in any case, submission of false material facts with a view to hoodwinking the Commission is detected even after the recommendation is made, the Commission may refer the matter to Government for taking necessary action.
Important Links for APSC Assistant Architect Recruitment
|Direct Recruitment (DR) Application Form||CLICK HERE|
|Original Advertisement||CLICK HERE|
|Fee Payment Online Portal||CLICK HERE|
Helpline for Online Payment
|Telephone Number||1800-212-11-88-66||(From 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM on all working days)|
|GRAS Helpdesk||https://assamegras.gov.in/helpdesk/||Click ‘Submit a ticket’ >> Click ‘Payment Related’|
Fill-in your payment related details. Click ‘Submit ticket’
Helpline for any other issue
|Telephone Number||1800-572-23-43||(From 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM on all working days)|
Explore other similar Jobs!
Explore other latest Jobs!