APSC Assistant Engineer PHE Recruitment 2020 for – 87 Posts, Eligibility, Salary, Exam Date, Admit Card, and Full Notification. Assam Public Service Commission invites applications from Indian Citizens for 87 posts under Public Health Engineering (PHE) Department, Government of Assam in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
|Date: 05-08-2021||The OMR-based Screening Test for the advertised posts will be held on 28-08-2021.|
The test’s detailed program, including Venue, Time, Subject, etc. will be notified in due time.
|Date: 18-08-2021||The OMR Test Venues announced.|
Download the test venues for the OMR test.
Test timings were also announced.
28-08-2021 | 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon | General Studies
28-08-2021 | 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM | Engineering ( Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical)
- The candidates shall have to download their own intimation letter from the APSC’s official website (www.apsc.nic.in).
- No intimation letter to the eligible candidates shall be sent separately by post.
- The Select/reject list shall be uploaded on 20-08-2021 and intimation letters on 22-08-2021 respectively in the APSC’s website.
- Queries in this regard shall be entertained over telephone No.0361-2365426 during office hours w.e.f. 23-08-2021 to 25-08-2021.
List of OMR Test Centres (Test date: 28-08-2021)
|Arya Vidyapeeth H.S & M.P School, Near B. Baruah Cancer|
|Institute, Ghy Arya Vidyapeeth College, Near B. Baruah Cancer Institute, Ghy|
|Ulubari H.S School, Ulubari, Bora Service, Ulubari, Ghy-7|
|S.B. Deorah College, G.S. Road, Bora Service, Ghy-7|
|Angelika H.S. School, Bhangagarh, Ghy-05|
|Gauhati Commerce College, Chandmari, Ghy-03|
|Sankardev Vidya Niketan, Bishnu Path, Zoo Road, Ghy-24|
|New Guwahati Adarsha High School, Railway Colony, Bamunimaidam, Near SEBA Office, Ghy-21|
|Gauhati College, Bamunimaidan, Ghy-21|
|Pub Guwahati High School, Near Gauhati College, Bamunimaidam, Ghy-21|
|ASEB High School, Forest Gate, Ghy-26|
|Modern H.S School, Geetanagar, Ghy-20|
|S.R Academy, Forest Gate, Narengi, Ghy-26|
|Narengi High School, Narengi, Ghy-171|
|Narengi Aanchalik Mahavidyalaya, Narengi, Ghy-71|
|Karmashree Hiteswar Saikia Junior College, Six Mile, Ghy-22|
|Ganesh Mandir H.S School, Six Mile, Ghy-22|
|Dispur Govt. H.S School, G.S Road, Supermarket, Ghy-6|
|Dispur College, Ganeshguri, Dispur, Ghy-06|
|Beltola High School, Beltola Bazar, Ghy-28|
|Gopal Boro Govt. H.S School, Ganeshguri, Ghy-06|
|T.C Govt. H.S & M.P School, Guwahati Club, Ghy-03|
|Kamrup Academy H.S School, Chenikuthi, Ghy-03|
|Cotton Collegiate Govt. H.S School, Pan Bazar, Ghy-01|
|Bengali High School, Paltan Bazar, Ghy-8|
|Swadeshi Academy, A.B.C Tarun Nagar, Near Rajiv Bhawan, Ghy-5|
|Gauhati Refinery High School, Noonmati, Ghy-20|
|Noonmati High School, Noonmati, Ghy-20|
|Sankardev Vidya Niketan, Hengrabari, Ghy-36|
|Rukminigaon Balika Vidyalaya (High School), Guwahati-22|
|APSC Office, Khanapara, Ghy-22|
APSC Assistant Engineer PHE Recruitment – Notification Summary
Notification no. and Important Dates
|Last Date for Online application||12-10-2020|
|BPL||Nil (Candidate having BPL certificate should produce their photocopy of certificate along with the Application Form).|
|PWD||Nil. (PWD candidates should enclose with the application form photocopy of the necessary certificate from a competent authority.)|
|Payment Mode:||Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.|
Fees should be deposited through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC
APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing name of post and department. An original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application form.
== OR ==
Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website: https://assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). A printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along with the application form. In the Remarks column, the candidate may write the post applied for.
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2020.
The upper age limit is relaxable-
(i) By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. up to 43 years.
(ii) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
(iii) For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October 2015.
The age limit of the candidates will be calculated based on the Matriculation /HSLC Admit Card or Pass Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council and no other document shall be accepted in place of the mentioned documents.
Instructions for PWD Category Candidates
To be eligible for consideration under the PWD category, a candidate must possess Benchmark Disability and produce the supporting PWD certificate issued by the competent authority along with the application form.
APSC Assistant Engineer PHE Recruitment Eligibility
(i) The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
(ii) The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purposes as proof of residency along with the application form.
APSC Assistant Engineer PHE Recruitment Educational Qualification
(i) The candidate must possess a Degree in (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Chemical) of an Indian or Foreign University recognized by the Govt. or a candidate must have passed ( Parts A & B) of AMIE (India) in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Chemical Engineering.
(ii) The Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering must be a Regular Course. Bachelors Degree in Engineering obtained through Distance Mode of Education will not be accepted by whatever name called.
(iii) Apart from English, the candidate should have adequate knowledge of at least 1(one) official language of the State of Assam (i.e Assamese/Bengali/Bodo) except candidates belonging to Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council and Dima Hasao Autonomous Council.
(Attach self attested valid supporting documents. )
APSC Assistant Engineer PHE Recruitment Salary
Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/– P.B-4 with Grade Pay of Rs.12,700/– plus Other allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
APSC Assistant Engineer PHE Recruitment Vacancy Details Total: 87 Posts
How to Apply
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
- The application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in. Application form DR (New form).
How to fill-up the form
a. Applicants must affix 1 (One) copy of the recent photograph firmly on the space provided in the application form with good quality glue/adhesive and should also enclose another copy along with the application form. The photograph must be signed prominently. The Commission shall not be responsible for the detachment/ loss of the photograph.
b. Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates/mark sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinued by the Govt., the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate/mark sheet, etc. declared by himself/herself as “certified to be a true copy of the original” along with the application form.
c. Applications must be accompanied by self-attested copies of the under-mentioned documents, which should be tagged well without any chance of getting lost in transit.
Applications that are not accompanied by any one of the under-mentioned documents/ requirements will not be entertained.
- Original treasury Challan depositing prescribed application fee wherever necessary as per terms of the advertisement containing details of posts applied for.
- Age proof certificate (HSLC/Class X Board Admit Card or Pass Certificate).
- Certificates & mark sheets of all examinations from HSLC onwards up to the level of the qualifying examination.
- Caste certificate (wherever necessary) of reserved categories issued by the appropriate authority.
- Disability certificate(wherever necessary)
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph with white background.
- Signature( scanned copy to be uploaded when online mode available)
- Experience certificates (wherever necessary) indicating the period of Service/Experience with dates.
- BPL certificate/EWS certificate (wherever necessary).
Self-attested photocopies should be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during
transit. The Commission will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging.
Incomplete application in terms of the Advertisement will be summarily rejected. No documents will be entertained after the last date of submission of application.
APSC Assistant Engineer PHE Recruitment – Important Links
Explore Latest Govt. Recruitment 2021 Jobs!
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021| 4438 Posts | Important Details
- UPPCL ARO Recruitment 2021 | 14 Posts Important Details
- SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online 2056 Vacancies Important Details.
- APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 45 Posts
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details.
- MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2021| 129 Posts Important Details.
- SSC Selection Phase 9 Various Post Recruitment 2021 | 3261 Vacancies Important Details
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2022 Online Form | Important Details for 247 Vacancies
- IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 513 Post, Apply Online!
- APSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | 15 Posts
- UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 49 Posts Important Details
- UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021 – 240 Posts Important Details