APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2021 – 45 Posts, Eligibility, Salary, Exam Date, Admit Card and Full Notification. Assam Public Service Commission invites applications from Indian Citizens for 45 posts of Research Assistant in Planning Services under Transformation & Development Department. Eligible candidates who are interested to apply can read the full notification and apply online.
Notification Summary | APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Post||Research Assistant|
|Number of Posts||45|
|Recruiting for||Planning Services under Transformation & Development Department|
|Online application start date||04-10-2021|
|Last Date for Application||03-11-2021|
|Last Date for submission of fees||05-11-2021|
For more Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment Notifications, CLICK HERE.
The salary for all the posts is as follows:
|Pay scale||Grade Pay||Pay Band||Allowances|
|Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/-||Rs. 9,400/-||P.B. -3||other allowances as admissible as per rules from time to time.|
- Bachelor Degree in any stream from any recognized University with either Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Agricultural Economics, Sociology, Anthropology, Social Anthropology, Social Work, Business Administration, Business Management, Geography or Commerce as one of the subjects.
- Preference shall be given to Honours Graduates.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam. The Candidate’s domicile proof one of the following documents need to be upload viz.
- PRC/Voters ID card/Employment Exchange Registration.
- Candidates should Upload self attested valid supporting documents.
The age limits for APSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment opening, the candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as of 01-01-2021. The upper age limit is relaxable as per the table below:-
|SC/ST||5 Years||i.e. up to 43 years.|
|OBC/MOBC||3 Years||i.e. up to 41|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||10 Years||irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates|
|Employees of Transformation and Development Deptt.||Max age 40 Years||Minimum service period of 5 years.|
- The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation /HSLC Admit Card or Pass Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu of the mentioned documents.
|Catagory||Application Fees||Processing Fees + GST||Total amount to be paid|
|BPL||Nil (Candidate having BPL certificate should produce their photocopy of certificate along with the Application Form).||35.40||35.40|
|PWD||Nil. (PWD candidates should enclose with the application form a photocopy of the necessary certificate from a competent authority.)||35.40||35.40|
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected and no representation against such rejection would be entertained.
- BPL certificate for claiming application fee relaxation must be uploaded by BPL Candidates.
- Fee once paid is non-refundable and cannot be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
EWS candidates must upload the Income & Assets certificate of the family issued by the officer, not below the rank of Circle Officer. Candidates may download the specimen copy of the EWS Certificate here.
SC/ST/OBC Candidates claiming reservation in SC, ST or OBC category, must upload a certificate, obtained within the closing date of the online application, in support of his/her claim from a competent authority of the State of Assam.
Important Links for APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
|Online Recruitment Portal|
|APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2021 OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION|
|Fee Payment Online Portal|
Helpline for Online Payment
|Telephone Number||1800-212-11-88-66||(From 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM on all working days)|
|GRAS Helpdesk||https://assamegras.gov.in/helpdesk/||Click ‘Submit a ticket’ >> Click ‘Payment Related’|
Fill-in your payment related details. Click ‘Submit ticket’
Helpline for any other issue
|Telephone Number||1800-572-23-43||(From 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM on all working days)|
What is the last date for APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2021?
The date is: 03-11-2021
What is the age limit for APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2021?
The candidate should be not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2021.
How to apply for APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2021?
The application should be made online in the official website. No other mode of application is available.
What is the selection process for APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2021?
The method of selection for the APSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment would be notified later by the APSC by issuing a corrigendum/addendum. The general mode of selection are:
1. SCREENING TEST ( If required, to be decided by the commission)
2. WRITTEN EXAMINATION and
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online 2056 Vacancies Important Details.
- APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 45 Posts
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details.
- MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2021| 129 Posts Important Details.
- SSC Selection Phase 9 Various Post Recruitment 2021 | 3261 Vacancies Important Details
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2022 Online Form | Important Details for 247 Vacancies
- IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 513 Post, Apply Online!
- APSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | 15 Posts
- UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 49 Posts Important Details
- UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021 – 240 Posts Important Details
- DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021- 6296 Vacancies Important Details
- NHM UP ANM Vacancy 2021 – 5000 Posts Important Details