APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2021 – 179 Vacancies, Eligibility, Selection Process, Educational Qualification and Full Notification. Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) has issued a notification for the Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2021 for recruitment of LDC, Data Entry Operator, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Agriculture Field Assistant (Jr.), Laboratory Assistant and Record Keeper/Record clerk/Computer Operator. Candidates eligible and interested in applying can read the full notification before applying.
Notification Details – APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2021
|Name of Post||Various Posts|
|No. of Posts||179|
|Recruiting Agency||Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB)|
|Application start date||18-05-2021|
|Closing Date for Application||17-06-2021 till 1500 Hrs.|
|Tentative Exam Date||01-08-2021|
|Post. Code||Post Name||Total|
|73/21||LDC (District Establishment)||54|
|74/21||LDC, Data Entry Operator||96|
|75/21||Jr Secretariat Assistant||08|
|76/21||Agricultural Field Asst||11|
|78/21||Record Keeper/ Clerk/ Computer Operator||09|
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
- The vacancy for APST agairst itie Disirici Offices (Post code 73/21) is reserved only for the APST candidates who are domicile of that particular district.
|LDC (District Establishment)|
LDC, Data Entry Operator
Jr. Secretariat Assistant
|XII Class, Typing Knowledge|
|Agricultural Field Asst||XII Class|
|Laboratory Assistant||XII Class, Laboratory Assistant Certificate|
|Record Keeper/ Clerk/ Computer Operator||XII Class, Diploma (Computer Application)|
|LDC (District Establishment)|
Data Entry Operator
Jr. Secretariat Assistant
Agricultural Field Asst
Record Keeper/ Clerk/ Computer Operator
|Rs. 25500 – Rs. 81100 Level-4|
|Laboratory Assistant||Rs. 21700 – Rs. 69200 Level-3|
Age Limit as on 17-06-2021
- Minimum: not be less than 18 years
- Maximum: not more than 32 years
- The upper age limit is relaxable to 5 years for APST candidate and another 5 years for APST candidates who are A.P. State regular Govt. Employees.
Scheme of Exam
The selection exam will be conducted in both Single Stage and Double Stages. Following are the posts and their stages of selection:
|Only Stage-I||Both Stage-I and Stage-II|
|Agriculture Field Assistant (Jr.) (Code. No:76/21)|
Laboratory Assistant (Code No. 77/21)
|Lower Division Clerk (Code. No 73/21. 74/21) and|
Data Entry Operator (Code: No. 74/21),
JSA (Code N0.75/21)
Record Keeper/Record Clerk/Computer Operator (Code. 78/21)
APSSB Recruitment 2021 Syllabus and Examination Pattern
Stage-1(ObjectiveType MCQ) 300 Marks
The test will comprise of the following subjects:
(a) General English – 100 marks (50 Questions of 2 marks each)
Syllabus:-Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks. Synonyms/ Homonyms. Antonyms, Spelling/ Detecting misspelt words: Idioms & Phrases, One-word substitution, Improvement of Sentences Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct, Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage. Clone Passage, Comprehension Passage.
(b) Elementary Math – 100 marks (50 questions of 2 marks each)
i.) Number Systems: Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers.
ii)Fundamental arithmetic operations: Percentages, Ratio end Proportion, Square roots. Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Ailegation, Time and distance, Time and work
iii)Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations
iv) Geometry: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts: Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles. subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
vi) Mensuration. Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder. Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
v i) Trigonometry: Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities
vii) Statistical Charts: Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart
viii) General Intelligence: It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on Semantic Analogy. Symbolic operations, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classiticlron, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Drawing inferences, Figural Classification. Punched hole pattern-folding & unfolding, Semantic Series. Figure Pattern-folding and completion, Number Series. Embedded figures. Figural Series, Critical Thinking. Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building Social Intelligence, Coding and de-coding, Other sub-topics, if any Numerical operations.
(c) General Knowledge:- 100 marks (50 questions of 2 marks each)
Syllabus:- Questions are designed to test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography. Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research,
- The test will be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions comprising of 150 questions as mentioned above.
- Each question will carry 02(two) marks.
- Duration: 03(three) hours.
- A candidate must secure a minimum of 33% or more marks in each subject In the written examination paper and must secure 45% of marks out of aggregate total marks in the written examination paper.
- The candidate securing less than 33% of marks in any of the subjects shall be deemed not eligible for selection.
- There is no negative marking.
Stage 2 (Skill Test)
A Skill Test of qualifying nature will be conducted comprising of the following:
- Typing Test: Typing Speed Test of 35 words per minute on computer (35 words per minute corresponds to 10500 Key Depression per hour (K.DPH) on an average of 5 Key Depression for each word.
- Basic Computer Application (50 marks)
- Word processing (Microsoft Word)
- Spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel)
- Slides (Microsoft PowerPoint}
- The candidate will have to secure et least 33% (16.5 marks) in the aggregate to qualify for the Basic Computer Application Test.
- Only the shortlisted candidates from Stage-I will be allowed to appear for Stage-2 i.e. Skill Test
- Skill Test will be of Qualifying nature only, the marks secured will not be counted for preparation of the final Merit.
- The Candidate must Qualify in Stage-2.
- Other details. if any, of Skill Test will be informed on the official website
- Stage-2 (Skill Test) of the examination is not applicable for candidates for the post of Agriculture Field Assistant (Jr.) (76/21) and Laboratory Assistant (77/21).
- The Final merit for all the pasts shall be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the written exam only.
- Application fees is Non-refundable.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply online using the official website www.apssb.nic.in.
Important Links for APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2021
Latest Govt. Jobs 2021
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021| 4438 Posts | Important Details
- UPPCL ARO Recruitment 2021 | 14 Posts Important Details
- SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online 2056 Vacancies Important Details.
- APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 45 Posts
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details.
- MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2021| 129 Posts Important Details.
- SSC Selection Phase 9 Various Post Recruitment 2021 | 3261 Vacancies Important Details
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2022 Online Form | Important Details for 247 Vacancies
- IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 513 Post, Apply Online!
What is the last date of application for APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2021?
17-06-2021 (till 1500 Hrs) is the last date for online application.
How many vacancies are there in APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2021?
Total vacancy: 179
What is the educational qualification required for APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2021?
The minimum educational qualification is Class XII with relevant expertise.
What is the age limit for APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2021?
The age limit as on 17-06-2021 are as follows:
Minimum: not be less than 18 years
Maximum: not more than 32 years
What is the Exam Fees for APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2021?
APST Candidates: Rs.150/-
Non-APST Candidates: Rs.200/-
PwD Candidates: NIL