Assam DHT Demonstrator Recruitment 2021 – 38 Posts, Eligibility, Salary, Exam Date, Admit Card and Full Notification. Applications are invited from the intending eligible candidates having registration in Employment Exchange in Assam for the sanctioned post of Demonstrator, Handloom & Textiles (Grade-III) as indicated below under Directorate of Handloom & Textiles, Assam.
Notification Summary Assam DHT Demonstrator Recruitment, 2021 – 38 Posts
|Notification No.||DHTE 161/2020/Pt-1/111|
|Name of Post||Demonstrator, H&T|
|Number of Posts||38|
|Starting Date of Application Submission (Offline)||19-01-2021|
|Last date for Application Submission||09-02-2021|
Vacancy and Reservation Details Assam DHT Demonstrator
|13 (RFW-0)||5 (RFW-0)||1 (RFW-0)||8 (RFW-1)||7 (RFW-2)||4 (RFW-0)||38 (RFW-3)|
Post reserved for PWD and type of disabilities: 3, the details are as under:
- Blindness and Low Vision: 1
- Deaf and hard hearing: 1
- Autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness (1) Multiple disabilities from amongst persons under – 2 clause (a) to (d) including deaf-blindness: 1
Scale of Pay Assam DHT Demonstrator
|Pay Scale||14,000 – 60,500 + 6,200 (Grade Pay) in Pay Band – 2|
Eligibility Criteria for Assam DHT Demonstrator
- The candidates must be a citizen of India.
- The candidates must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must produce Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange in the State of Assam along with the application form.
Educational Qualification for Assam DHT Demonstrator
The candidate should be HSLC or equivalent examination passed AND
- 2 (two) years certificate course in Textile Technology or Handloom Technology from any recognized Institute OR
- Certificate Course from Handloom Training Institute of the Department of Handloom & Textile, Assam
Age Limit for Assam DHT Demonstrator
|Category||Minimum Age (As on 01-01-2021)||Maximum Age (As on 01-01-2021)|
|Open||18 Years||40 Years|
|OBC/MOBC||18 Years||43 Years|
|SC/ST(P)/ST(H)||18 Years||45 Years|
|PH||18 Years||50 Years|
How to Apply
Candidates can apply in OFFLINE mode only.
An envelope containing the application form (as per Assam Gazette Part-IX) along with necessary documents clearly marked as “Application for the post of Demonstrator, Category – SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD” (the candidate should choose his/her category) shall be addressed to The Director, Handloom & Textiles, Assam, Vastra Bhawan, Ambari, Guwahati-1 and submitted in the application box of the Directorate.
Documents to attached with the Application
The following requisites are to be attached with the application:
- 1 (one) self-addressed envelope of 5CM X 11CM affixing unused postal stamp of Rs. 10.00 (Rupees ten) only.
- Self-attested copies of all certificates in support of educational qualification, age, caste etc.
- Attested copy of PWD/ EWS certificate issued by Competent Authority. EWS candidates must produce Income & Assets Certificate of the family issued by the officer, not below that rank of Circle Officer. Candidates may download the specimen copy of EWS Certificate from ww.assamhandloom.com as shown below.
- The candidate will have to submit declaration Form-A related to the Assam Public Services (Application of Small Family norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, Candidates may download the specimen copy of the certificate from www.assamhandloom.com as shown below.
- 2 (two) copies of recent passport size photographs signed and dated by the candidate on the reverse side.
- Attested copy of valid registration certificate of Employment Exchange.
Documents to be produced for Assam DHT Demonstrator Recruitment
1. The candidates shall have to produce the original copy of identity proof like PAN Card, Driving License, Passport, Current ID Card issued by Educational Institutions, Voter ID Card, AADHAAR Card along with Calling Letter/Admit Card at the time of the written test.
2. At the time of practical test candidates have to produce the original copy of educational qualification, age, caste, PRC/ Employment Exchange Registration Card, EWS, PwD etc.
Slection Process Assam DHT Demonstrator Recruitment
- Written Test: 100 marks Objective type exam as per syllabus of two years certificate course in Handloom Training Institute/ Textile Technology. There will be negative marking of half (1/2) marks for every wrong answer.
- Practical Test: 50 marks
- 4 candidates shall be selected against each vacancy based on the marks obtained in the Objective Type Written Test to appear in the Practical Test.
- The Final Select list shall be prepared based on marks obtained in both the Objective Type Written Test and Practical Test.
- There will be ONE merit list for the post category wise, i.e. Unreserved, OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P), ST(H) & EWS separately for male and female as per vacancies for different posts for the entire State. 6. The select list shall be published in two widely circulated newspapers and website of the Directorate.
Important Links Assam DHT Demonstrator Recruitment
|Download Official Notification|
|Office Address to submit Application: |
DIRECTOR, HANDLOOM & TEXTILES, GOVT. OF ASSAM
GOPI NATH BORDOLOI ROAD, AMBARI
PHONE – 0361-2736550