Assam DHT Grade-IV Admit Card & Exam Date 2021 – The Director, Department of Handloom and Textiles has announced the date of the written examination for 100 Grade-IV Posts. The exam would be conducted in various schools and colleges across Assam. Candidates who applied for the Grade-IV vacancies as indicated below under Directorate of Handloom & Textiles, Assam can download the Admit Cards from 25-02-2021.
Notification Summary Assam DHT Grade-IV Recruitment, 2021 – 100 Posts
|Notification No.||DHTE 161/2020/Pt-1/106|
|Name of Post||Grade-IV Handloom & Textiles|
|Number of Posts||100|
|Starting Date of Online Application||19-01-2021|
|Last date for Application||01-02-2021|
|Admit Card available from||25-02-2021|
|Written Exam Date||28-02-2021 (10:00 A.M. to 12:00 Noon)|
How to Download Admit Card
Information available on the Admit Card
The following information would be available on the Admit Card for the Assam DHT Grade-IV Exam
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Roll Number of the Applicant
- Date, Time and Duration of the Exam
- Gender of the Candidate (Male/ Female)
- Category of the Candidate (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Examination Name
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Test Centre Address
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Instructions for the examination
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Candidate Date of Birth
- And the signature of the candidate and exam counselor
Documents to be produced for Assam DHT Grade-IV Exam
1. The candidates shall have to produce the original copy of identity proof like PAN Card, Driving License, Passport, Current ID Card issued by Educational Institutions, Voter ID Card, AADHAAR Card along with Calling Letter/Admit Card at the time of the written test.
2. The Qualified candidates of the written examination shall have to produce original testimonials along with a set of self-attested photocopies for verification at the specified venue and date which will be declared in due course of time.
Selection Exam for Assam DHT Grade-IV Recruitment
- The selection process will be conducted through an OMR based Examination of a total of 100 Marks.
- There would be a negative marking of 1/2 marks for each wrong answer.
- The exam would be conducted zone wise.
- The date for the OMR based test is 28-02-2021.
- The subjects for the OMR based test would be Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, History, Geography, English, General Knowledge.
- The Merit Lists will be prepared on the marks scored on OMR based written examination.
- There will be ONE merit list for the post category wise, i.e. Unreserved, OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P), ST(H) & EWS separately for male and female as per vacancies for different posts for the entire State. 3. The select list shall be published in two widely circulated newspaper and website of the Directorate.
Vacancy and Reservation Details Assam DHT Grade-IV
|55 (RFW-6)||19 (RFW-6)||3 (RFW-1)||3 (RFW-1)||10 (RFW-3)||10 (RFW-3)||100 (RFW-20)|
Post reserved for PWD and type of disabilities: 4, the details are as under:
- Blindness and Low Vision: 1
- Deaf and hard hearing: 1
- Autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness (1) Multiple disabilities from amongst persons under – 2 clause (a) to (d) including deaf-blindness: 2
District-wise Vacancy Assam DHT Grade-IV
|Kamrup & Kamrup(M)||12||7||1||–||–||4||–|
Helpdesk Assam DHT Grade-IV Admit Card Exam Date
For any queries/issues candidates may send an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by writing their Full Name, Date Of Birth, Mobile No and Registered Email ID.