Assam DHT Grade-IV Recruitment 2021 – 100 Posts, Eligibility, Salary, Exam Date, Admit Card and Full Notification. Applications are invited from the intending eligible candidates having registration in Employment Exchange in Assam for the Grade-IV vacancies as indicated below under Directorate of Handloom & Textiles, Assam.
Candidates who are eligible and interested to apply and meets all educational and physical eligibility criteria can read the full notification before applying online or offline as the case may be and download admit card and results.
Notification Summary Assam DHT Grade-IV Recruitment, 2021 – 100 Posts
|Notification No.||DHTE 161/2020/Pt-1/106|
|Name of Post||Grade-IV Handloom & Textiles|
|Number of Posts||100|
|Starting Date of Online Application||19-01-2021|
|Last date for Application||01-02-2021|
Vacancy and Reservation Details Assam DHT Grade-IV
|55 (RFW-6)||19 (RFW-6)||3 (RFW-1)||3 (RFW-1)||10 (RFW-3)||10 (RFW-3)||100 (RFW-20)|
Post reserved for PWD and type of disabilities: 4, the details are as under:
- Blindness and Low Vision: 1
- Deaf and hard hearing: 1
- Autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness (1) Multiple disabilities from amongst persons under – 2 clause (a) to (d) including deaf-blindness: 2
District-wise Vacancy Assam DHT Grade-IV
|Kamrup & Kamrup(M)||12||7||1||–||–||4||–|
Scale of Pay Assam DHT Grade-IV
|Pay Scale||12,000 – Rs.52,000 + 3,900 (Grade Pay) in Pay Band – 1|
Educational Qualification for Assam DHT Grade-IV
A candidate should be VIII passed from any recognized Institute.
Age Limit for Assam DHT Grade-IV
|Category||Minimum Age (As on 01-01-2021)||Maximum Age (As on 01-01-2021)|
|Open||18 Years||40 Years|
|OBC/MOBC||18 Years||43 Years|
|SC/ST(P)/ST(H)||18 Years||45 Years|
|PH||18 Years||50 Years|
How to Apply
- Candidates to apply in Online mode only.
- Instructions for Online Application would be available in handloomtextilerecruitment.in
- No there form of application will be accepted.
- Eligible candidates can download Admit Card/ Call Letters from the website mentioned above.
- Candidates need to upload the following documents while applying for the post
- The latest passport photograph of the candidate. (In Colour, JPG/JPEG format, File size: Less than 100 KB)
- Age proof certificate (Admit Card of H.S.L.C. or equivalent examination). For candidates who have not appeared in HSLC or equivalent examination, the birth certificate issued by Competent Authority will be accepted. Horoscope or Affidavit in regard to age will not be accepted.
- Qualification certificate.
- Scanned Signature. (In Black or Dark Blue in a white paper, JPG/JPEG format, File size: Less than 100 KB)
- Valid Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange.
- Declaration in Form-A related to the Assam Public Services (Application of Small Family norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019 published vide Notification No. ABP.69/2019/17, dated Dispur, the 6th November 2019. Candidates may download the specimen copy of the Certificate from www.assamhandloom.com.
- Copy of PWD/EWS certificate issued by Competent Authority. EWS candidates must produce Income & Assets Certificate of the family issued by the officer not below that rank of Circle Officer as per provision of Para 5 of Govt. OM No. ABP.07/2019/4, dated 10-04-2019. Kindly, refer to the Govt. OM No. ABP.07/2019/16, dated 31-12-2019. Candidates may download the specimen copy of EWS Certificate from www.assamhandloom.com.
- Caste Certificate (In case of Reserved category candidates)
Documents to be produced for Assam DHT Grade-IV Recruitment
1. The candidates shall have to produce the original copy of identity proof like PAN Card, Driving License, Passport, Current ID Card issued by Educational Institutions, Voter ID Card, AADHAAR Card along with Calling Letter/Admit Card at the time of the written test.
2. The Qualified candidates of the written examination shall have to produce original testimonials along with a set of self-attested photocopies for verification at the specified venue and date which will be declared in due course of time.
Slection Process Assam DHT Grade-IV Recruitment
- The selection process will be conducted through an OMR based Examination of a total of 100 Marks.
- There would be negative marking of 1/2 marks for each wrong answer.
- The exam would be conducted zone wise.
- The date for the OMR based test will be notified on the official website (handloomtextilerecruitment.in) and newspapers.
- The subjects for the OMR based test would be Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, History, Geography, English, General Knowledge.
- The Merit Lists will be prepared on the marks scored on OMR based written examination.
- There will be ONE merit list for the post category wise, i.e. Unreserved, OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P), ST(H) & EWS separately for male and female as per vacancies for different posts for the entire State. 3. The select list shall be published in two widely circulated newspaper and website of the Directorate.
Helpdesk Assam DHT Grade-IV Recruitment
For any queries/issues candidates may send an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by writing their Full Name, Date Of Birth, Mobile No and Registered Email ID.