Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021- 134 Posts. Eligibility, Selection Process, Educational Qualification and Full Notification. Office of the Director-General Assam Rifles, Shillong invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment through compassionate ground Appointment scheme in Assam Rifles. The last date of receipt of application is 1st March 2021. Eligible family members of Assam Rifles Personal who are killed in action, died while in service, discharged from service on medical grounds and missing while in service and meets all educational and physical eligibility criteria can apply offline.
Full Notification – Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021
Important Information and dates
|Recruiting Agency||Assam Rifles|
|No. of Posts||134|
|Application Last Date||01-03-2021|
|Recruitment Rally tentative date||06-04-2021 onwards|
|Name of Post||No of Vacancies|
|Rifleman General Duty (GD) (Male/Female)||87|
|Havildar Clerk (Male/Female)||15|
|Warrant Officer Personal Assistant (PA) (Male/Female)||01|
|Rifleman Electrical Fitter Signal (EFS) (Male)||01|
|Rifleman Lineman Field (LMN) (Male)||01|
|Warrant Officer Radio Mechanic (RM) (Male)||02|
|Rifleman Amourer (Male)||01|
|Rifleman Electrician Mechanic Vehicle (EMV) (Male)||01|
|Rifleman Vehicle Mechanic (VM) (Male)||01|
|Rifleman Electrician (Male)||02|
|Rifleman Plumber (Male)||01|
|Warrant Officer Pharmacist (Male/Female)||01|
|Havildar X-Ray Assistant (Male)||01|
|Rifleman Female Attendant (Female)||01|
|Rifleman Barber (Male)||03|
|Rifleman Cook (Male)||06|
|Rifleman Equipment & Boot Repairer (Male)||02|
|Rifleman Safai (Male)||04|
|Rifleman Washerman (Male)||03|
Essential Educational Qualifications
- Matriculation / 10th class pass.
- Industrial Training Institute (ITI) in relevant trade from a recognized institute.
- For Pharmacist – Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy.
- For Clerk: Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) exam pass. Skill Test norms on computer.
- For Personal Assistant: intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) exam. Trade (Skill) Test Norms on computer.
Educational qualifications for the posts are specific to posts. For details of educational qualifications please refer the original notification.
Age Limit for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021
- 18 – 25 years for Clerk, Personal Assistant, Radio Mechanic, Pharmacist posts.
- 18 – 23 years for all other posts.
Only the date of birth as recorded in the matriculation certificate will be considered.
The pay scale and other allowances of the posts will be as admissible to Assam Rifles personals.
How to apply for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should submit their application as per format OFFLINE. Download application format here.
- All supporting documents should be self-attested and enclosed with the application.
- One xerox of the photo ID such as AADHAR, PAN, DRIVING LICENCE, VOTER ID should also be attached with the application.
- The envelope should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR COMPENSONATE GROUND APPOINTMENT”
- The completed application in all respect should be sent to Director General Assam Rifles, (Recruitment Branch), Laitkor, Shillong, Meghalaya – 793010
- Candidates may also send their scanned application along with requisite documents by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Selection Process for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021
The Selection Process for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021 involves the following steps. Please note that for candidates applying for the compassionate ground appointment, there will be NO written examination.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Test
- Trade (Skill) Test
- Detailed Documentation Verification
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
Candidates must pass all the qualifying tests.
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021 Helpline
- Recruitment Branch – 03642705444
- Exchange HQ DGAR – 03642705403