Assam Soil Conservation Recruitment 2021- 143 Gr-III and Gr-IV Posts, Eligibility, Selection Process, Salary, Educational Qualification and Full Notification. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates who are a permanent resident of Assam and, having requisite qualifications for filling up of the following vacant posts of Grade-III & Grade-IV in the different offices of the Department of Soil Conservation, Assam. All relevant details are furnished below.
Candidates who are eligible and interested to apply and meets all educational and physical eligibility criteria can read the full notification before applying online or offline as the case may be and download admit card and results
Important Dates – Assam Soil Conservation Recruitment 2021
|Recruiting Agency||Department of Soil Conservation, Assam|
|Name of the Post||Various Grade-III and Grade-IV Posts.|
|Start of Online Application||03-02-2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||12-02-2021|
Vacancy and Reservation Details – Assam Soil Conservation Recruitment
|Name of the Posts.||Grade||No. of Posts (Nos.)||Reservation Status|
|Junior Assistant(H.Q.)||III||6||UR- 3, OBC/MOBC- 2, `SC- 1|
|Junior Assistant(D/L)||III||16||UR-10, OBC/MOBC-3, SC-2, STP-1|
|Soil Conservation Demonstrator(Jr .)||III||5||UR -5|
|Soil Conservation Field Worker||III||85||UR-47, OBC/MOBC-27, SC-7, STP-4|
|Surveyor||III||7||UR-3, OBC/MOBC-2, SC-1, STP-1|
|Plantation Mali||IV||3||UR-1, OBC-1, SC-1|
|Peon||IV||5||UR-3, ST(P)-1, SC-1|
|Chowkidar||IV||5||UR-2, OBC-2, SC-1|
|Khalashi||IV||4||UR-2, OBC-1, SC-1|
|Handiman||IV||3||UR-1, OBC-1, SC-1|
|Name of the Posts.||Scale of Pay/Pay Band|
Soil Conservation Demonstrator(Jr.)
Soil Conservation Field Worker
|Rs. 14,000-60,500 + Grade Pay Rs. 6200/-P.M Pay Band 2|
|Rs. 12,000-52,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 3900/- P.M Pay Band 1|
Essential Qualification Assam Soil Conservation Recruitment
|Name of the Posts.||Minimum Educational Qualification Required.|
|Junior Assistant(H.Q.)||Graduate in any discipline with 6 Months Diploma in Computer Applications with English and Assamese Typing.|
|Junior Assistant(D/L)||Graduate in any discipline with 6 Months Diploma in Computer Applications with English and Assamese Typing.|
|Soil Conservation Demonstrator(Jr .)|
Soil Conservation Field Worker
|Surveyor||HSLC Passed with Diploma in Surveyorship from Govt. ITI or any other Govt. recognised institution.|
|Stenographer (U/Q)||HSSLC Passed with Diploma in Stenography from Govt. ITI or any other Govt. recognised institution with minimum speed of 80WPM in English Shorthand with basic Computer Knowledge.|
|Foreman||HSLC Passed with Diploma in Electronics/Mechanical from Govt. ITI or any other Govt. recognised institution.|
|Electrician||HSLC Passed with Diploma in Electronics from Govt. I.T.I or from any Govt. Recognized Institution|
|Class VIII Passed|
|Minimum Age as on 01-01-2020||Maximum Age as on 01-01-2020|
|Not less than 18 Years||Not above 40 Years|
The upper age limit is relaxable as under:
- 5 years for ST (P), ST (H), SC candidates.
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
- 10 years for PwD candidates irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and UR.
- For the purpose of Grade-III the age limit, the Department will accept only the date of birth recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate/admit card issued by a recognized education board.
- In the case of Grade-IV posts, the age proof of the candidates will be determined by the birth certificate/ school certificate /affidavit declaring age proof etc.
Application Fees: NIL
How to Apply Assam Soil Conservation Recruitment
- The candidates who are already in the Govt. services or in Govt. owned undertaking or other similar organizations/ corporations/ boards/ or in private employment, may apply through proper channel.
- The number of vacancies is subjected to change and appointment to such vacancies will be decided by the Competent Authority at the time of appointment, based on merit, category wise as per the final merit list.
- Permanent Residence Certificate of Assam & Employment Registration Card must be produced in the Application form.
- Declaration in Form “A” under rule 5(I) of the Assam Public Services (Application of Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019 is mandatory. Get Form “A” here.