BECIL Hardware Support Technician Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility, Salary, Exam Date, Admit Card and Full Notification. Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) invites applications for recruitment/empanelment of Hardware Support Technician purely on contract basis for deployment in Office of All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
All relevant details of the posts such as the number of posts, Eligibility criteria, salary, last date of the online application, examination date, age criteria along with important dates and links for original notification and other resources are available below.
Full Notification – BECIL Hardware Support Technician Recruitment 2020
Important Dates –
|Name of the Posts||Hardware Support Technician|
|Recruiting Agency||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited|
|No. of vacancy||Not mentioned|
|Application Start Date||05-10-2020|
|Last Date of application||20-10-2020|
Eligibility Qualification & Experience: BECIL Hardware Support Technician
Diploma in Computer Application/maintenance
Experience: = 4+ years
Experience and Desirable Skills: Hardware Support Technician
Plan and prepare for installation Install software/equipment/device system plan and prepare the diagnosis of faults of computer systems.
Diagnose faults of computer systems, repair defects in computer systems Test systems.
Plan and prepare for configuration Configure systems Inspect and test configured computer systems.
Plan and prepare for the maintenance of computer systems Maintain computer systems Inspect and test configured/repaired computer system
Rs.30,000/- to 40,000/- per month
- Age Relaxation may be considered in case of deserving candidates having relevant experience at the discretion of the management.
- EPF, ESI and other benefits shall be applicable as per rule.
Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable. There will not be any other mode of payment of registration & application processing fee. Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheque, postal stamps etc., will not be accepted, towards registration & application processing fee.
Important Links – BECIL Hardware Support Technician Recruitment 2020
|Apply Online||CLICK www.becil.com OR https://becilregistration.com and click on the link “Career”|
|How to Apply and Original Notification||CLICK HERE|
= Form filling tips =
1. Candidates should read the original notification published by (the recruiting agency) before applying. The link of the original notification is provided in the important links section.
2. Only eligible candidates who fulfil all the application criteria regarding Education, Age Limit, Experience and physical specifications if any etc. should apply.
3. Keep scanned/photocopies of all relevant documents ready before starting the online application process.
4. Kindly keep ready scanned document related to the online recruitment form such as Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
5. Before submitting the application, check carefully all the information shown in the preview.
6. Candidate required to pay application fee should pay the amount as mentioned applicable for his/her category. Please note that the process of application is not complete if the required fees are not deposited.
7. Do not forget to take a print out of the final submitted form for your future reference.
Explore other latest Jobs!
What is the registration process?
Registration for BECIL Hardware Support Technician has to be completed in 7 steps:
Step 1: Select Advertisement Number
Step 2: Enter Basic Details
Step 3: Enter Education Details/ Work Experience
Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
Step 5: Application Preview or Modify
Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned in the last page of the application form.
Candidates will have to upload the scanned copy of passport colour photo, signature scan copy, size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in jpg/.pdf files only
Where to apply?
Candidates are required to apply online through website www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com only. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. (Before applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/10th Certificate, Caste Certificate scanned images for upload the file size should be not more than 100kb.) If you want to apply for more than one post against the same advertisement, you need to register once only. The fee chargeable will vary according to the number of posts applied for.
Disclaimer: All data and information relating to various jobs, examination results and marks published in this website are only for the immediate Information only an does not to be a constitute to be a legal document. While all efforts are made to make the all data and information available on this website as authentic and accurate as possible, we are not responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept in the data or information provided in this website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any shortcoming, defect or inaccuracy of the Information on this website.