BECIL Recruitment 2021 100% Guaranteed Placement – 1679 Posts – Check Notification PDF, Age Limit, Salary, Eligibility, Selection Process, Qualification, Reservation, Exam fees and application process. Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) invites application for the recruitment of Skilled, Semi-Skilled and Unskilled Manpower vacancy on contractual basis Eligible candidates may read the full notification before applying offline.
Successful candidates will be deployed (on First Come First Training completion Basis). 100% Guaranteed Placement at Electricity Distribution Substations of Uttar Pradesh with Assured Minimum Wages of Govt. of M.P.
Full Notification – BECIL Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Posts||Skilled, Semi-skilled and Unskilled Contractual Manpower|
|Recruiting Agency||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)|
|No. of vacancy||1679|
|Notification No.||BECIL/Job-Training /Advt.2021/01|
|Application Start Date||01-04-2021|
|Last Date of registration||20-04-2021|
|Online Registration Portal||www.beciljobs.com|
Training Details and Eligibility for BECIL Recruitment 2021
|S. No.||Title of Trade/Training Programme||Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria||Duration||Course Fees (in Rs.)|
|1.||Basic Concept plus the use of Personal Protective Equipment including how to operate a Discharge Rod and Safety measures during operation and maintenance of 33/11 KV. Sub-station.||ITI Certificate in Electrical Trade or Wireman as recognized by NCVT or SCVT or higher technical degree diploma in engineering,TG-2 And or with shall possess Overhead Certificate for Electrical Safety. With atleast two years’ experience in Electricals.||7 Days||6,000/-|
|2.||Basic knowledge of Electrical equipment of 33/11 KV Sub- station and safety measures||————do————–||15 Days||11,000/-|
|3.||Basic knowledge of Electrical equipment of 33/11 KV Sub- station and use of Personal protective Equipment (Safety measures)||————-do————-||30 Days||15,000/-|
|4.||Basic knowledge of Electrical equipment of 33/11 KV Substation and use of Personal Protective Equipment (Safety measures)||8th Pass at any state education Board or equivalent institutional with atleast one year experience preferably in electrical stream||30 Days||15,000/-|
|5.||Lipik (Semi-Skilled)||12th pass with 1-year computer course DCA or PGDCA and working knowledge of English and Hindi Typing|
|6.||Sahayak Bijli Mistri/Bill man (Semi Skilled)||10th pass with Overhead (Wireman) Certification from Electrical Safety Dept./DISCOM|
- Preference will be given to existing candidates who are working in the same profile.
- The candidates who complete the training of Sl. No. 1 to 3 shall be placed purely on contract basis on the post of Skilled Manpower (SSO/Lineman) at Sub-Station of 33/11 KV of Electricity Distribution Substations of Madhya Pradesh with Assured Minimum Wages of Govt. of M.P.
- The candidates who complete the training of Sl. No.4 shall be placed purely on contract basis on the post of Un-Skilled Manpower (Assistant Lineman) at Sub-Station of 33/11 KV of Electricity Distribution Substations of Madhya Pradesh with Assured Minimum Wages of Govt. of M.P.
- Training Course Fee will be accepted only from the successful candidates who have qualified for the Merit Test.
- Tentative place of posting at Substation of MPPKVVCL (Shivpuri, Agar and Jhabua)
- For Skilled Employees: the candidates should have reading and writing knowledge of Hindi and English.
- For Unskilled Employees: the candidates should have reading and writing knowledge of Hindi and at least reading knowledge of English.
Venue for Training Programme: Shivpuri, Agar, Jhabua and Noida. No Stipend will be paid during the training period.
BECIL Recruitment Process 2021
- The candidates will be selected for training based on their merit list as under:
- The candidates who secure at least 80% marks will be eligible for FREE TRAINING.
- The candidates who secure at least 70% marks will be eligible for paid training at
S. No. 1. (Training Cost Rs. 6,000)
- The candidates who secure at least 50% marks will be eligible for paid training at
S. No. 2. (Training Cost Rs. 11,000)
- The candidates who secure at least 35% marks will be eligible for paid training at
S. No. 3 & 4 (Training Cost Rs. 15,000) with stipend of 15 days during on- site training.
|Account Holder’s Name||BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED|
|Name of the Bank||CORPORATION BANK|
|Branch Address||CORPORATION BANK, CGO COMPLEX, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003|
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Online Application
Interested candidates may submit their application online on www.beciljobs.com along with scanned self-attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, PAN Card, Aadhar Card. There is no need to submit these documents in physical form.
Helpline for BECIL Recruitment 2021
For any clarification candidates may contact the following:
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Mobile No. 8929100947, 8923931336, 9899955240
Important Links for BECIL Recruitment 2021
Explore other Related Jobs!
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021| 4438 Posts | Important Details
- SSC Selection Phase 9 Various Post Recruitment 2021 | 3261 Vacancies Important Details
- Latest OIL Duliajan Recruitment 2021 – 535 Vacancies Important Details
- Uttarakhand Forest Guard Bharti 2021 – Latest 894 Posts Important Details.
- UP Aganwadi Workers Mini Workers Helpers vacancy 2021 – 50000+ Posts Important Details
- RSMSSB Rajasthan Fireman AFO Recruitment 2021- 629 Posts Important Details
- Western Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2021 | 21 Vacancies – Important Details
- SSB Head Constable Recruitment 2021-115 Posts Important Details
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021-25271 Posts Important Details
Is BECIL Recruitment 2021 offers a permanent job?
No. This is not a permanent job. All appointments would be on a contractual basis.
What would be the places of posting for BECIL Recruitment 2021?
Tentative place of posting at Substation of MPPKVVCL (Shivpuri, Agar and Jhabua)
What languages the candidate must know for BECIL Recruitment 2021?
For Skilled Employees: the candidates should have read and writing knowledge of Hindi and English.
For Unskilled Employees: the candidates should have read and writing knowledge of Hindi and at least reading knowledge of English.
Who will provide the Training Material for BECIL Recruitment 2021?
Participants will be provided training material/tools & kits, working lunch & tea/snacks during the training programme.
Will I get any certificate after completion of the course?
Yes. Each Candidate shall be provided a Certificate at the end of the Training Programme. This training will be helpful for increase in skill development and carrier building.
Who will arrange for stay & transportation?
The participants will have to make their own arrangement for stay and transportation to and from training venue.