BECIL Skilled Unskilled Jobs | BECIL Recruitment 2020 – 1500 Posts, Eligibility, Salary, Exam Date, Admit Card and Full Notification. Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited invites Online Application for the Registration of 1500 (approx.) Skilled and Unskilled Contractual Posts. Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) a Mini Ratna, Public Sector Enterprise of Government of India under Ministry of Information & Broadcasting was established on 24th March 1995 for providing consultancy services of international standards for Broadcasting in transmission and production technologies including turnkey solutions in the specialized fields of Terrestrial & Satellite Broadcasting, Cable and various IT related fields, including Acoustics & Audio-Video Systems. All relevant details of the posts such as the number of posts, Eligibility criteria, salary, last date of the online application, examination date, age criteria along with important dates and links for original notification and other resources are available below.
Successful candidates will be deployed (on First Come First Training completion Basis). 100% Guaranteed Placement at Electricity Distribution Substations of Uttar Pradesh with Assured Minimum Wages of Govt. of U.P.
Full Notification – BECIL Skilled Unskilled Jobs | BECIL Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Posts||Skilled and Unskilled Contractual Manpower|
|Recruiting Agency||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)|
|No. of vacancy||1500|
|Notification No.||BECIL/Job-Training /Advt.2020/05|
|Application Start Date||05-10-2020|
|Last Date of registration||20-10-2020|
|Online Registration Portal||www.beciljobs.com|
Venue for Training Programme: Jaunpur Basti, Meerut, Bulandshahar, and Noida. No Stipend will be paid during the training period.
Training Details and Eligibility for BECIL Skilled Unskilled Jobs:
|S. No.||Title of Trade/Training Programme||Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria||Duration||Course Fees (in Rs.)|
|1.||Basic Concept plus the use of Personal Protective Equipment including how to operate a Discharge Rod and Safety measures during operation and maintenance of 33/11 KV. Sub-station.||ITI Certificate in Electrical Trade or Wireman as recognized by NCVT or SCVT or higher technical degree diploma in engineering,TG-2 And or with shall possess Overhead Certificate for Electrical Safety. With atleast two years’ experience in Electricals.||7 Days||6,000/-|
|2.||Basic knowledge of Electrical equipment of 33/11 KV Sub- station and safety measures||————do————–||15 Days||11,000/-|
|3.||Basic knowledge of Electrical equipment of 33/11 KV Sub- station and use of Personal protective Equipment (Safety measures)||————-do————-||30 Days||15,000/-|
|4.||Basic knowledge of Electrical equipment of 33/11 KV Sub- station and use of Personal protective Equipment (Safety measures)||8th Pass at any state education Board or equivalent institutional with atleast one year experience preferably in electrical stream||30 Days||15,000/-|
1) For Skilled Employees: the candidates should have reading and writing knowledge of Hindi and English.
2) For Unskilled Employees: the candidates should have reading and writing knowledge of Hindi and at least reading knowledge of English.
3) The candidates shall be provided training for Job role-specific for a total period of 30 days, divided into two parts:
(i) In house training for 15 days
(ii) On-site training for 15 days
Selection Criteria for BECIL Skilled Unskilled Jobs:
- Applicant having Experience in 33/11 kV, will be deployed directly, however
- The Un-experienced candidates will be selected for training based as per their merit list as under:
- The candidates who secure at least 80% marks will be eligible for FREE TRAINING.
- The candidates who secure at least 70% marks will be eligible for paid training at
S. No. 1. (Training Cost Rs. 6,000)
- The candidates who secure at least 50% marks will be eligible for paid training at
S. No. 2. (Training Cost Rs. 11,000)
- The candidates who secure at least 35% marks will be eligible for paid training at
S. No. 3 & 4 (Training Cost Rs. 15,000) with stipend of 15 days during on- site training.
|Account Holder’s Name||BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED|
|Name of the Bank||CORPORATION BANK|
|Branch Address||CORPORATION BANK, CGO COMPLEX, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003|
Important Links BECIL Skilled Unskilled Jobs:
= Form filling tips =
1. Candidates should read the original notification published by (the recruiting agency) before applying. The link of the original notification is provided in the important links section.
2. Only eligible candidates who fulfil all the application criteria regarding Education, Age Limit, Experience and physical specifications if any etc. should apply.
3. Keep scanned/photocopies of all relevant documents ready before starting the online application process.
4. Kindly keep ready scanned document related to the online recruitment form such as Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
5. Before submitting the application, check carefully all the information shown in the preview.
6. Candidate required to pay application fee should pay the amount as mentioned applicable for his/her category. Please note that the process of application is not complete if the required fees are not deposited.
7. Do not forget to take a print out of the final submitted form for your future reference.
Explore other Related Jobs!
Is it a permanent job?
No. This is not a permanent job. All appointments would be on a contractual basis.
What would be the places of posting?
he tentative place of posting would be at Substation of PVVNL (Meerut, Noida, Bulandshahar), or PuVVNL like Gorakhpur, Siddhartha Nagar, Basti, Bhadohi, Mirzapur, Jaunpur, MVVNL-Hardoi, Sitapur, Ambedkar Nagar, Gauriganj, Unnao.
What languages the candidate must know?
For Skilled Employees: the candidates should have read and writing knowledge of Hindi and English.
For Unskilled Employees: the candidates should have read and writing knowledge of Hindi and at least reading knowledge of English.
Who will provide the Training Material?
Participants will be provided training material/tools & kits, working lunch & tea/snacks during the training programme.
Will I get any certificate after completion of the course?
Yes. Each Candidate shall be provided a Certificate at the end of the Training Programme. This training will be helpful for increase in skill development and carrier building.
Who will arrange for stay & transportation?
The participants will have to make their own arrangement for stay and transportation to and from training venue.
Disclaimer: All data and information relating to various jobs, examination results and marks published in this website are only for the immediate Information only an does not to be a constitute to be a legal document. While all efforts are made to make the all data and information available on this website as authentic and accurate as possible, we are not responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept in the data or information provided in this website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any shortcoming, defect or inaccuracy of the Information on this website.