BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2021 – 268 Posts, Check Eligibility, Salary, Exam Date, Admit Card and Full Notification. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), a Navaratna Company and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company under the Ministry of Defence invites Online Application for the Recruitment of Project Engineers. Eligible candidates may check all details and apply online.
BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
|Name of the post||Project Engineer|
|Recruiting Agency||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|No. of vacancy||268|
|Application start Date||21-04-2021|
|Last Date for online application||05-05-2021|
The following are the BEL Project Engineer Recruitment details
|S No.||State Name||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total||Notification|
|1||Uttar Pradesh||19||05||13||07||04||48||Click Here|
|3||Madhya Pradesh||05||01||03||02||01||12||Click Here|
|6||Jammu & Kashmir||19||05||13||07||04||48||Click Here|
AGE Relaxation: The upper age limit will be relaxable for SC, ST candidates by 5 years and for OBC candidates by 3 years. Candidates belonging to Persons with Disability (PWD) category having minimum 40% disability or more will get 10 years’ relaxation in addition to the relaxation applicable to the categories mentioned above.
Terms of Engagement and Remuneration
- The project Engineer will be engaged initially for a period of two years which may be extended up to a maximum of four years (including the initial period) based on requirement and individual performance.
- Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 35,000/-, Rs. 40,000/-, Rs. 45,000/- and Rs. 50,000/- per month for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and 4th year of contract respectively.
|Post||Degree||Engineering Disciplines||Required Grade|
|Project Engineer||BE/B.Tech||Electronics – Electronics/Electronic & Communication / |
Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/
Communication/Electrical & Electronics
Computer Science – Computer Science/Information Technology/
|General, OBC & EWS: First Class |
SC, ST and PWD: Pass
Post Qualification Experience
As on 01.04.2021, minimum of 2 years of post-qualification experience in any of the following areas:
- Experience in IT Infrastructure Projects/ IP Networking / Data Centre Projects/CCTV Projects/Sensors based IOT Projects / any IP enabled Electronic / Software product Installation, Configuration, Maintenance or Product Support services are preferred.
- Teaching experience / Experience that is not related to the qualification mentioned above, will not be considered.
Candidates with required qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
|Aggregate Marks secured in BE/B.Tech.||75%|
|Relevant Post Qualification experience: 2.5 marks will be allocated for the minimum experience stipulated for the post. |
1.25 marks will be allocated for every additional experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks.
|Interview for shortlisted candidates||15%|
How to Apply
Candidates who are desirous of applying for the above posts and are willing to be posted at the locations indicated in the advertisement may apply online by clicking on the link provided against the advertisement to apply for Project Engineers.
Documents to be uploaded
- 10th Standard marks card (as proof of date of birth).
- All certificates (starting from Matriculation / Class X) in support of educational qualifications.
- iv) B.E/ B.Tech. Degree certificate (as applicable).
- In the case of CGPA or credits system of assessments, the candidates are required to attach the formula for conversion of CGPA/ Credits to percentage in accordance with the respective University norms.
- All semester Marks Sheets/Final consolidated marks sheet.
- A copy of the latest OBC certificate / a copy of the SC/ST/EWS certificate. Non-Creamy Layer Certificate for OBC candidates issued on or after 01.04.2020.
- Candidates belonging to the EWS category are required to possess the certificate either for the year 2019-20 or 2020-21.
- ‘No Objection Certificate’ if employed in PSU / Government / Quasi-Government and Public Sector undertakings.
- Experience Certificate/s: Post qualification work experience certificate/s from a previous /current employer. Where the current employment certificate is not produced, the Offer of current appointment, Employee ID proof and latest payslip should be compulsorily attached.
- Photograph/Digital Signature to be uploaded in JPEG.
- UR, OBC, EWS: Rs. 500/-
- SC, ST, PwD: NIL
• The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
• Candidates are requested to read the details and screenshots for making the payment.
• Candidates can also make the payment by approaching the SBI branch. You have to select the SBI branch in the payment option and download the pre-printed challan generated through SBI Collect and deposit the application fee (as applicable) plus applicable bank charges in any SBI Branch. The candidate should ensure to obtain the seal and signature of the bank official.
• Candidates have to enter the “SBI Collect reference No.” generated after payment, in the online Application Form.
• Candidates may go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting the Application Fee and submitting the application. The fee once paid will not be refunded.
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details.
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2022 Online Form | Important Details for 247 Vacancies
- UKPSC AE Recruitment 2021 | 154 Vacancies Online Application Important Details
- Union Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2021 | SO and Fresh Graduates 347 Vacancies Important Details.
- UPPSC State Engineering Services 2021 | Latest 281 Vacancies Important Details
- UKPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2021 | 40 Vacancies Online Application Important Details
- IRCON Manager Recruitment 2021 | 29 Posts Important Details.
- BEL Recruitment 2021 Bangalore | 511 Trainee/Project Engineer Posts Important Details
- CGPSC State Engineering Service 2021 | 83 Posts Important Details
Important Links BEL Project Engineer Recruitment
|Online Application||UP | AS | MP | GJ | RJ | JK | DL | PB|
|OBC Certificate format||CLICK HERE|
|SC/ST Certificate format||CLICK HERE|
|PWD Certificate format||CLICK HERE|
|EWS Certificate format||CLICK HERE|
|Link for online payment of Application fee||CLICK HERE|
|Instruction for making payment through SBI Collect||CLICK HERE|
How many vacancies are there in BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2021?
Total vacancy: 268.
What are the state-wise vacancies in BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2021?
UP:48, Assam:24, MP:12, Gujarat:36 Rajasthan: 24 J&K:48, Delhi:12 and Punjab:64
What is the contract period in BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2021?
The project Engineer will be engaged initially for a period of two years which may be extended up to a maximum of four years.
What is the salary of BEL Project Engineer?
Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 35,000/-, Rs. 40,000/-, Rs. 45,000/- and Rs. 50,000/- per month for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and 4th year of contract respectively.
What is the qualification required for BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2021?
What is the grade required for BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2021?
General, OBC & EWS: First Class
SC, ST and PWD: Pass
What is the experience required for BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2021?
A minimum of 2 years of post-qualification experience is required.
What is the application fees for BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2021?
UR, OBC, EWS: Rs. 500/-
SC, ST, PwD: NIL