BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2021 – 30 Posts, Check Eligibility, Salary, Reservation, Job Location and Full Notification. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), a Navaratna Company and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company under the Ministry of Defence invite Online Application for the Recruitment of Trainee Engineer – I. Eligible candidates may check all details and apply online.
BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2021
|Name of the post||Trainee Engineer – I|
|Recruiting Agency||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|No. of vacancy||30|
|Application start Date||12-05-2021|
|Last Date for online application||21-05-2021|
The following are the BEL Project Engineer Recruitment details. 3% of the posts will be reserved for Persons with Disability (PWD).
|Trainee Engineer – I||12||03||08||04||03||30|
Upper Age Limit
Upper age limit is 25 years as on 01.04.2021.
- SC and ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Persons with Disability (PWD): 10 Years.
Terms of Engagement and Remuneration
- The Trainee Engineer – I will be engaged initially for a period of one year which may be extended up to a maximum of three years (including the initial period) based on requirement and individual performance.
- Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of
- 1st Year: Rs. 25,000/- per month,
- 2nd Year: Rs. 28,000/- per month, and
- 3rd Year: Rs. 31,000/- per month.
- An additional consolidated amount of Rs. 10,000/- per year will be paid towards expenses like medical insurance premium, attire allowance, stitching charges, footwear allowance, etc.
|Post||Degree||Engineering Disciplines||Required Grade|
|Trainee Engineer – I||BE/B.Tech||Full time (4 years) BE/B.Tech course in the following Engineering disciplines –|
Electronics/Electronics & Communication/ E&T/ Telecommunication.
|General, OBC & EWS: First Class |
SC, ST and PWD: Pass
Post Qualification Experience
- As of 01.04.2021, a minimum of 6 months of post-qualification experience in any of the following areas:
- Ethernet communication 10Mbps to 10Gpbs, LAN & WAN Concepts
- Ethernet Layers (TCP/IP), IPv4, IPv6
- Switching equipment like Routers, Switches, Hubs, Etc
- Ethernet & Optical Test Instruments
- TDM, PDH(E1-E4), SDH(STM-1to STM-64) Communication
- Voltage regulators, Inverters, Batteries used in communication equipments
- EMI/EMC standards and testing methodologies
- Candidates possessing Industrial experience only need to apply.
- Academy/Teaching/Research work experience will not be considered as relevant industrial experience.
- Candidate should possess Experience certificates/Documents issued by the previous and present employer clearly indicating the period of employment and post held.
- The initial posting will be in BEL Bangalore.
- However, candidates should be willing to travel extensively throughout India for all field level activities.
Candidates with required qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
|Aggregate Marks secured in BE/B.Tech.||75%|
|Relevant Post Qualification experience: 2.5 marks will be allocated for the minimum experience stipulated for the post. |
1.25 marks will be allocated for every additional experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks.
|Interview for shortlisted candidates||15%|
How to Apply
Candidates who are desirous of applying for the above posts and are willing to be posted at the locations indicated in the advertisement may apply online by clicking on the link provided against the advertisement to apply for Trainee Engineer-I (on Contract Basis) for Military Communications SBU, Bengaluru Unit.
Documents to be uploaded
- 10th Standard marks card (as proof of date of birth).
- B.E/ B.Tech. Degree certificate (as applicable).
- In the case of CGPA or credits system of assessments, the candidates are required to attach the formula for conversion of CGPA/ Credits to percentage in accordance with the respective University norms.
- Final consolidated marks sheet.
- Caste / Community/ Disability certificate if applicable.
- Post qualification experience certificate/s from previous/current employer.
- ‘No Objection Certificate’ if employed in PSU / Government / Quasi-Government and Public Sector undertakings.
- UR, OBC, EWS: Rs. 200/-
- SC, ST, PwD: NIL
• The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
• Candidates have to enter the “SBI Collect reference No.” generated after payment, in the online Application Form.
• Candidates may go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting the Application Fee and submitting the application. The fee once paid will not be refunded.
|For queries related to advertisement & payment of application fee||E-mail: email@example.com||Telephone No: 080-22195466|
|For technical support w.r.t. online submission of application form||E-mail: Cbtexamhelpdesk@gmail.com||Help desk No: 8866678549/ 8866678559|
Important Links BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2021
Latest Govt. Recruitments 2021
- SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online 2056 Vacancies Important Details.
- APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 45 Posts
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details.
- MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2021| 129 Posts Important Details.
- SSC Selection Phase 9 Various Post Recruitment 2021 | 3261 Vacancies Important Details
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2022 Online Form | Important Details for 247 Vacancies
- IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 513 Post, Apply Online!
- APSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | 15 Posts
- UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 49 Posts Important Details
How many vacancies are there in BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2021?
Total vacancy: 30.
What is the contract period in BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2021?
The Trainee Engineer will be engaged initially for a period of one year which may be extended up to a maximum of three years.
What is the salary of BEL Trainee Engineer?
Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 25,000/-, Rs. 28,000/-, and Rs. 31,000/- per month for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year of contract respectively.
What is the qualification required for BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2021?
What is the grade required for BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2021?
General, OBC & EWS: First Class
SC, ST and PWD: Pass
What is the experience required for BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2021?
A minimum of 6 months of post-qualification industrial experience is required.
What is the application fees for BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2021?
UR, OBC, EWS: Rs. 200/-
SC, ST, PwD: NIL