BEL Trainee Project Engineer Recruitment 2020 – 23 Posts, Eligibility, Salary, Exam Date, Admit Card and Full Notification. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), a Navaratna Company and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company under the Ministry of Defence invites Online Application for the Recruitment of Trainee and Project Engineer on a contract basis. All relevant details of the posts such as the number of posts, Eligibility criteria, salary, last date of the online application, examination date, age criteria along with important dates and links for original notification and other resources are available below.
Full Notification – BEL Trainee and Project Engineer Recruitment 2020
|Name of the post||Trainee and Project Engineer|
|Recruiting Agency||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|No. of vacancy||23|
|Application start Date||10-10-2020|
|Last Date for online application||30-10-2020|
The following are the BEL Trainee and Project Engineer Recruitment details
|Sl. No.||Post||Post Code||No. of Posts||Upper age|
limit as on
as on 01.09.2020
|1||Trainee Engineer-I (Electronics)||TEELCHN||09||25 years||01 year|
|2||Trainee Engineer-I (Mechanical)||TEMECHN||02||25 years||01 year|
|3||Trainee Officer-I (Finance)||TOFICHN||02||25 years||01 year|
|4||Project Engineer-I (Electronics)||PEELCHN||04||28 years||2 years|
|5||Project Engineer-I (Mechanical)||PEMECHN||03||28 years||2 years|
|6||Project Engineer-I (Computer Science)||PECSCHN||01||28 years||2 years|
|7||Project Engineer-I (Civil)||PECVCHN||01||28 years||2 years|
|8||Project Officer-I (Human Resources)||POHRCHN||01||28 years||2 years|
Reservation for Project Engineer: GEN-06, SC-01, OBC-02, EWS-01
AGE Relaxation: The upper age limit will be relaxable for SC, ST candidates by 5 years and for OBC candidates by 3 years. Candidates belonging to Persons with Disability (PWD) category having minimum 40% disability or more will get 10 years’ relaxation in addition to the relaxation applicable to the categories mentioned above.
Terms of Engagement and Remuneration
a) Trainee Engineer-I & Trainee Officer-I will be engaged initially for a period of one year which may be extended up to a maximum of three years (including the initial period) based on requirement and individual performance. Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 25,000/-, Rs. 28,000/- and Rs. 31,000/- per month during the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of contract respectively.
b) Project Engineer-I & Project Officer-I will be engaged initially for a period of two years which may be extended up to a maximum of four years (including the initial period) based on requirement and individual performance. Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 35,000/-, Rs. 40,000/-, Rs. 45,000/- and Rs. 50,000/- per month for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and 4th year of contract respectively.
c) In addition to above, a consolidated amount of Rs.10,000/- per year will be paid towards expenses like medical insurance premium, attire allowance, stitching charges, footwear allowance etc. The additional amount shall be paid in two instalments. The first instalment will be processed in the first month’s salary after joining and the second instalment will be paid after completion of 6 months from the date of joining.
|Sl. No.||Post||Post Code||Qualification|
|1||Trainee Engineer – I (Electronics)||TEELCHN||BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics &Telecommunication/Telecommunication/ Communication|
|2||Trainee Engineer – I (Mechanical)||TEMECHN||BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. in Mechanical|
|3||Trainee Officer – I (Finance)||TOFICHN||Two years full time MBA in Finance|
|4||Project Engineer – I (Electronics)||PEELCHN||BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics &Telecommunication/Telecommunication/ Communication|
|5||Project Engineer – I (Mechanical)||PEMECHN||BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. in Mechanical|
|6||Project Engineer – I (Computer Science)||PECSCHN||BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. in Computer Science / Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Science Engineering|
|7||Project Engineer-I (Civil)||PECVCHN||BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. in Civil Engineering|
|8||Project Officer – I (Human Resources)||POHRCHN||Two years full time MBA (HR) / MSW/MA (Specialization in Personnel Management/HR) / MA (Labour Management) / Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Human Resources Management/Personnel Management / Industrial Relations|
1) For Posts mentioned in Sl. Nos. 1, 2, 4,5,6,7, candidates should have qualified in Full-time B.E/B. Tech / B.Sc Engineering course (4 years) from AICTE approved College / Institute or a recognized University.
2) For Posts mentioned in Sl. Nos. 3 & 8, candidates should have qualified in Full-time course from AICTE / UGC approved College / Institute or a recognized University.
3) Candidates should have obtained First Class in the indicated qualification for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PWD candidates.
4) Candidates having part-time or correspondence course in indicated qualification are not eligible.
5) Candidates having indicated qualification with other disciplines will not be considered.
6) In case there is no mention of specialization in the qualifying degree as required in the minimum essential educational qualification, candidates required to submit a certificate at the time of interview from their University/Institute with a clear mention to their specialization in the qualifying degree.
How to Apply
1. Candidates who are desirous of applying for the above posts may apply online by clicking the link provided against the advertisement and click on the link provided below the advertisement to apply for Trainee Engineer-I & Trainee Officer-I and Project Engineer- I & Project Officer-I (on Contract Basis) for Bharat Electronics Limited, Chennai Unit.
The online application can be accessed from 10.10.2020.
The last date to submit the applications is 30.10.2020.
Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the online Application Form and verify the same before submission, as changes shall not be permitted
after submission of the Application Form.
The dates of the selections, timings will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through email only. List of candidates shortlisted for interview will also be uploaded on the BEL website.
Documents to be uploaded:
a. Birth Certificate / Marks Sheet issued by the Board for Matriculation / Higher Secondary in support of proof of age.
b. All certificates (starting from Matriculation / Class X) in support of educational qualifications. (Candidates having part-time or correspondence course in prescribed qualification are not eligible).
c. Conversion formula for conversion of CGPA / DGPA / OGPA or letter grade to percentage marks & awarded class, duly certified by the University / Institution, wherever applicable.
d. A copy of the latest OBC certificate / a copy of SC/ST/EWS certificate.
e. Non-Creamy Layer Certificate for OBC candidates issued on or after 01.09.2019.
f. Disability certificate, if the candidate belongs to PWD category.
g. ‘No Objection Certificate’ if employed in PSU / Government / Quasi-Government and Public Sector undertakings.
h. Experience Certificate/s: Post qualification work experience certificate/s from a previous /current employer. Where current employment certificate is not produced, the Offer of current appointment, Employee ID proof and latest payslip should be compulsorily attached.
i. Photograph to be uploaded in JPEG.
j. Specimen Formats for OBC/EWS/SC/ST & PWD are given in the link to the Advertisement.
|Trainee Engineer – I & Trainee Officer – I||Rs.200/-|
|Project Engineer– I & Project Officer – I||Rs.500/-|
• The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
• Candidates are requested to read the details and screenshots for making the payment.
• Candidates can also make the payment by approaching SBI branch. You have to select SBI branch in the payment option and download pre-printed challan generated through SBI Collect and deposit the application fee (as applicable) plus applicable bank charges in any SBI Branch. The candidate should ensure to obtain the seal and signature of the bank official.
• Candidates have to enter the “SBI Collect reference No.” generated after payment, in the online Application Form.
• Candidates may go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting Application Fee and submitting the application. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
Selection Procedure BEL Trainee Project Engineer Recruitment
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria with respect to qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
|Percentage of Marks: Aggregate Marks secured in qualifying degree (BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering (4 years)/ Two years full time MBA (Finance) / MBA (HR) / MSW / MA (HR) / MA (Labour Management) / PG Degree / Diploma in HRM / Industrial Relations / Personnel Management.||75% or 75 Marks|
|Relevant Post Qualification experience: 2.5 marks will be allocated for minimum experience stipulated for the post. 1.25 marks will be allocated for every completed experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks.||10 Marks|
|Interview: Interview for shortlisted candidates (Video based)||15 Marks|
Important Links BEL Trainee and Project Engineer Recruitment
|Original Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Online Application||CLICK HERE|
|OBC Certificate format||CLICK HERE|
|SC/ST Certificate format||CLICK HERE|
|PWD Certificate format||CLICK HERE|
|EWS Certificate format||CLICK HERE|
|Link for online payment of Application fee||CLICK HERE|
|Instruction for making payment through SBI Collect||CLICK HERE|
Explore Similar Jobs!
- SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online 2056 Vacancies Important Details. Last Date: 25-10-21
- APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 45 Posts Last Date: 24-10-2021
- DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021- 6296 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 31-10-2021
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details. Last Date: 23-10-2021
- MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2021| 129 Posts Important Details. Last Date: 04-11-2021
- SSC Selection Phase 9 Various Post Recruitment 2021 | 3261 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 25-10-2021
- UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 49 Posts Important Details Last Date: 25-10-2021
- APSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | 15 Posts Last Date: 24-10-2021
- Nainital Bank Clerk MT Recruitment 2021 – 150 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 31-07-2021
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2022 Online Form | Important Details for 247 Vacancies Last Date: 10-10-2021
- IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 513 Post, Apply Online! Last Date: 12-10-2021
- Test Date: APSC Enforcement Inspector 2020 Recruitment – 5 Posts Last Date: 18-01-2021
- BECIL Recruitment 2021 – 1679 Posts Complete Details. Last Date: 20-04-2021
- Latest BECIL Various Posts Recruitment 2021 – 463 Vacancies for Employment Survey & All India Survey Complete Details. Last Date: 20-04-2021
- TRIHMS Recruitment 2021 – 16 Posts Dean Professor Associate Professor Senior Resident Complete Details. Last Date: 15-04-2021
- TRBT Tripura TET Notification 2021 – Complete Details Apply Online Last Date: 31-03-2021
- SBI Clerk Exam 2021 – Last Date Extended till 20th May. Last Date: Extd to ...
- APSC ARO APO Exploration Officer Recruitment 2021- 11 Posts Last Date: 23-04-2021
- Cochin Shipyard Welder Recruitment 2020 – 71 Posts Last Date: 10-10-2020
- ONGC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 – 01Posts (CLOSED)
- APPSC Research Officer Recruitment 2020 – 7 Posts Last Date: 24-10-2020
- RSMSSB Rajasthan Agriculture Supervisor Recruitment 2021- 882 Posts Complete Details Last Date: 17-03-2021
- FCI Recruitment 2021 Category I Various Post – 89 Vacancies. Last Date: 30-03-2021
- JPSC Civil Services Exam 2021-252 Posts Full Details Last Date: 15-03-2021
- UPSC IAS IFS Preliminary Exam 2021 – 822 Posts Complete Details Last Date: 24-03-2021
= Form filling tips =
1. Candidates should read the original notification published by (the recruiting agency) before applying. The link of the original notification is provided in the important links section.
2. Only eligible candidates who fulfil all the application criteria regarding Education, Age Limit, Experience and physical specifications if any etc. should apply.
3. Keep scanned/photocopies of all relevant documents ready before starting the online application process.
4. Kindly keep ready scanned document related to the online recruitment form such as Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
5. Before submitting the application, check carefully all the information shown in the preview.
6. Candidate required to pay application fee should pay the amount as mentioned applicable for his/her category. Please note that the process of application is not complete if the required fees are not deposited.
7. Do not forget to take a print out of the final submitted form for your future reference.
Disclaimer: All data and information relating to various jobs, examination results and marks published in this website are only for the immediate Information only an does not to be a constitute to be a legal document. While all efforts are made to make the all data and information available on this website as authentic and accurate as possible, we are not responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept in the data or information provided in this website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any shortcoming, defect or inaccuracy of the Information on this website.