BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Notification 2021- 300 Posts – Eligibility, Selection Process, Educational Qualification, Salary, Reservation, Exam fees and online application process is explained here. Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL), Bhopal has issued notification for the engagement of ITI Apprentice vacancies of Native Candidates of Madhya Pradesh for the year 2021-22. A total of 300 Vacancies are notified by BHEL.
Candidates who are eligible and interested to apply and meets all educational and physical eligibility criteria can read the full notification before applying online or offline as the case may be and download admit card and results.
Important dates – BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Notification
|Start of Online Application||02-02-2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||22-02-2021 (23:59 Hrs.)|
|Fee submission Last date||22-02-2021|
|The last date for receiving the documents by post||01-03-2021|
Vacancy details for BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Notification
|Sl No||Post Name||Total|
|4||Welder (Gas & Electric)||20|
|6||Computor (COPA/ PASAA)||30|
|9||Mechanic Motor Vehicle||05|
Reservation for BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Notification
Educational Qualification for WC Railway Apprentice
The educational qualification required for all the posts is 10th Pass with minimum 60% marks with ITI pass in relevant trade from any institute in Madhya Pradesh recognised by the NCVT. For SC/ST candidates the minimum percentage is 55% in ITI.
Apprentice Training Period
The Act Apprentice training period would be of 12 months.
Selection Criteria for BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Notification
- The applications received by BHEL will be scrutinised for eligibility. The selection criteria would be finalised depending upon the number of application received.
- Dependants of BHEL employees (Son/Daughter/Husband/Wife) would be considered separately.
Age Limit for BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Notification
Minimum age: 14 Years and Maximum age: 27 years as on 31-03-2021.
Relaxation in Upper Age
The upper age limit mentioned above will be relaxed for the following catagories:
|Category||Relaxation in upper age limit|
|OBC (Non-Creamy layer)||3 Years|
|Dependants of BHEL employees (Son/Daughter/Husband/Wife)||3 Years|
BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Stipend
The monthly stipend of Rs. 7000/- per month will be paid to the BHEL Bhopal Apprentice selected candidates during the apprentice training period. No other payments such as house rent etc. would be made.
How to Apply for BHEL Bhopal Apprentice
- The candidates should register at the new website https://apprenticeshipindia.org/candidate-registration before applying for the post. The candidates should note down the Registration Number of the NAPS Portal.
- Candidates who had earlier registered in www.apprenticeship.gov.in are required to update their profile in the new website as mentioned above.
- After successful registration in the NAPS portal, click on ITI Trade Apprenticeship 2021-22 tab in www.bhelbpl.co.in OR www.bhelbpl.co.in/bplweb_new/careers/index.html and complete the application.
- The total marks secured in all the semester and total of maximum marks secured in all the semesters should be filled in the “Maximum Marks” field.
- Candidates should send by post the self-attested copies of all supporting documents and the Acknowledgement Slip to the address: Post Box:35, P.O: Piplani, BHEL, Bhopal. Pin-462022 (Bhopal). The envelope should be superscribed: “Application for ITI (Trade) Apprentice 2021-22”. The last date for receiving the documents by post is 01-03-2021.
List of documents to be sent by post
- Acknowledgement Slip of online application
- NAPS registration number
- Birth Certificate or SSC (10th Std.) mark sheet/Certificate.
- 10th or equivalent, 12th mark sheets
- Marksheet of all semesters of ITI / National Trade Certificate.
- Copy of Aadhar card
- Permanent Resident Certificate of Madhya Pradesh
- SC/ST/OBC certificate.
- EWS certificate as per format not more than 1-year-old.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate and declaration. (Format available on the website)
- Disability certificate issued by a State or Central Medical Board
- Dependents of BHEL employees must also include
- Medical token of the BHEL employee with the name and photo of the candidate.
- If the BHEL employee is retired, then the Retirement Part-II order with any other document with a complete description of the family with Name, Date of Birth etc, including the name and details of the candidate.
Important Links BHEL Bhopal Apprentice
|BHEL Apprentice Official Notification PDF|
|NAPS Registration (Hindi) Video|