Bihar SHSB CHO Recruitment 2021 – 859 Posts, Eligibility, Salary, Exam Date, Admit Card and Full Notification. Bihar State Health Society SHSB invites Online Application for Certificate Programmes to be conducted by IGNOU. On successful completion of the course, the candidate will be posted at the Health & Wellness Centres as Community Health Officers (CHOs). Candidates who are eligible and interested to apply and meets all educational and physical eligibility criteria can read the full notification before applying online or offline as the case may be and download admit card and results.
Bihar SHSB CHO Recruitment 2021 – Full Notification
|Notification No.||2 / 2021|
|Application Start Date||15-01-2021|
|Last Date of application||04-02-2021 (up to 06 PM)|
|Last Date for Application Fees||04-02-2021|
|Date of Online Examination||To be notified later|
|ADMIT CARD||One week before the date of CBT|
Categorywise 859 Post Details Bihar SHSB CHO Recruitment 2021
About the Course for Bihar SHSB CHO Recruitment 2021
|Course Outline||The Certificate Programme will be conducted by IGNOU. |
Theory classes and hands-on Practicum training will be organized at Learner Support Centre (LSC) and Health Centres (District Hospitals, CHCs, PHCs, Sub Centres, etc.) identified and accredited by IGNOU.
Community visits by students for field-based assignments and research projects would also be a part of the course..
|Medium of Instruction||English/Hindi for assessment as well as teaching|
|Course Duration||6 Months|
|Session||January 2021 to June 2021|
|Criteria for Passing||At least 50% marks separately in internal evaluation and final examination in each of the theory and practical papers.|
|Internship||Rotational postings for l8 days, mainly at the District Hospital, with practical training at PHCs, H&WCs/SCs, Anganwadi Centres and the Community.|
|Certification||On successful completion of the internship and submission of project work a certificate will be provided by IGNOU|
|Job Opportunity||On successful completion, the candidate will be posted at the Health &Wellness Centres as Community Health Officers (CHOs) to lead a primary care provider team consisting of female health workers (ANMs), male health worker (MPW), ASHAs, etc.|
Eligibility Bihar SHSB CHO Recruitment 2021
- Working Regular Staff Nurse GNM/B.Sc. Nursing under Govt. of Bihar or,
- Working contractual Staff Nurse/GNM underNHM/Govt. of Bihar or,
- Fresh GNM/B.Sc. Nursing, General Nurse and Midwifery (GNM) from a recognised institute/Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognised University/institution
Candidates should have Permanent registration from Bihar Nursing Registration Council/Indian Nursing Council/Any State Nursing Council. Selected candidates should provide the permanent registration from Bihar Nursing Registration Council (BNRC), Patna before joining as Community Health Officer (CHO).
Age Limit Bihar SHSB CHO Recruitment 2021
as on 01-01-2021 Minimum: 21 Years
|Category||Maximum Age as on 01-01-2021|
|UR (Female)/EWS (Female)||45 Years|
|BC/MBC (Male and Female)||45 Years|
|SC/ST (Male and Female)||47 Years|
|Divyang||10 Years relaxation|
Application Fees Bihar SHSB CHO Recruitment 2021
|UR, BC, MBC & EWS||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST (Bihar Domicile)||Rs. 250/-|
|All Women candidate||Rs. 250/-|
Selection Process Bihar SHSB CHO Recruitment 2021
- The final selection will be based on the marks obtained in Computer Based Test (CBT) and availability of vacancy. The computer-based test will be of Multiple Choice type.
- All shortlisted candidates in CBT will be subjected to a Document Verification/screening process as per ToR and as per the decision of State Health Society, Bihar.
- The Minimum qualifying marks in CBT will be overall 30%.
- All selected candidates will have to sign a bond to serve for at least three years after completion of Certificate in Community Health. The candidate would have to pay a penalty for non-fulfilment of Bond’s condition.
- Those aspirants who fail in the examination of IGNOU are liable to pay expenditure spent upon their study i.e. Rs.1,03,100/- (Rupees one Lakh Three Thousand Four Hundred) only.
Salary and Stipend Bihar SHSB CHO Recruitment 2021
|Stipend||Rs.10000 per month||The stipend will be paid for a period of 6 months. |
Other course-related expenses will be afforded by the SHSB during the course period
|Indicative monthly Salary||Rs. 25000 per month|