BPCL CSR Professionals Recruitment 2020 – 08 Posts, Eligibility, Salary, Exam Date, Admit Card and Full Notification. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) invites Online Application for the Recruitment of CSR Professionals. All relevant details of the posts such as the number of posts, Eligibility criteria, salary, last date of the online application, examination date, age criteria along with important dates and links for original notification and other resources are available below.
Full Notification – BPCL CSR Professionals Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Posts||CSR Professionals Recruitment 2020 (FTC)|
|Recruiting Agency||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)|
|No. of vacancy||08 (Reservation as per Government/presidential directives)|
|DURATION OF ASSIGNMENT||02 Years|
|Last Date of application||23-08-2020|
|The scale of Pay (Rs.)||600000-1000000 P.A.|
|Upper Age limit (in years) as on 30.10.2020||GEN and EWS Category 35 Years |
Relaxation: SC: 5 Yrs.
OBC: 3 Yrs.
PWD (SC/ST)-15 Years
PWD (OBC)-13 Years
PWD (GEN/EWS)-10 Years
Candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 1.1.1980 and 31.12.1989: 5 Years.
Ex-servicemen & Commissioned Officers: 5 Years
NOTE: The maximum age of the candidate should not exceed 59 years, as on 01.06.2019, after all applicable relaxations are accounted.
|Required Educational Qualification||PGD/Masters in Social Sciences|
Two years Post Graduate Degree/Masters in the field of Social Science with specialization in Water Resource Management, Health & Hygiene, Nutrition, Education, Skill Development, Community Development or other related areas with minimum 60% aggregate percentage (or equivalent CGPA & above), relaxed to 50% for SC/ST/PWD categories.
Candidates should have cleared the qualifying degree in the first attempt, with no gaps/drops in between the course.
Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from University / Institute which shall be required at the time of interview.
|Minimum Experience||Minimum 5 years of post-qualification relevant work-experience in projects related to Water Resource Management, Health & Hygiene, Nutrition, Education, Skill Development, Community Development or any other items specified in Schedule VII of The Companies Act, 2013 under State/Central govt. /through agencies or NGOs etc.|
KEY CHALLENGES AND EXPECTATIONS: BPCL CSR Professionals Recruitment 2020
Defining and developing strategies that strengthen the CSR arm’s objectives.
Must possess a deep understanding of different social problems, interventions and align these with the CSR arm’s objectives to build positive social impact.
Identify potential partners and build relationships with them and other key stakeholders.
Identifying and critically evaluating social development projects.
Putting up proposals for projects in key thrust areas and carry-out all project-related tasks like MOU/agreement drafting, project/budget monitoring, project evaluation and management, including field visits across the country as and when required.
MIS/data management, data analysis and reporting
Handling any other related work like research, ideation and development of policies required for ensuring the smooth functioning of the CSR arm.
DESIRED SKILLS: BPCL CSR Professionals Recruitment 2020
in-depth knowledge of the social development sector.
an extensive network with social work practitioners, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) experts and demonstrated participation in industry associations is preferred.
strong communication skills and track record of managing multi-stakeholder initiatives that drive client and community engagement.
demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with partner organisations and ministry.
strong written and verbal communication skills.
analytical, evaluative, creative and effective project management skills.
proficiency in Microsoft tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.)
experience of working independently and as a part of a team.
ability to influence and obtain cooperation from multidisciplinary and cross-functional teams at different levels.
knowledge of multiple languages
Selection Methodology: BPCL CSR Professionals Recruitment 2020
1.The multi-stage process may comprise of various shortlisting tools like Application Screening (on basis of number of years of relevant work-ex, educational qualification, etc.), Computer-Based Test, Group Discussion/ Task, Personal Interview etc. Candidates who have successfully submitted the application form within the deadline will be called for further selection process, without verification of documents.
2.The final selection of the candidate will be based on parameters, such as, Relevant Work Experience, Significant on-the-job achievements & Special Projects handled, Additional Education Qualifications/Certifications, Performance in Computer-Based Test, Group Discussion/Tasks and Personal Interview/s.
3.In order to be selected, candidates are required to qualify in all the selection processes, viz Computer-Based Test, Group Discussion/Tasks, Personal Interview/s, etc., separately in addition to fulfilling qualification and relevant work-ex criteria.
4.Candidates short-listed in Personal Interview/s will be required to clear a pre-employment medical examination. The final selection/ Offer of Employment will be based on:
I. Candidates’ relative ranking in the Merit List prepared on the weighted sum total of marks scored by them in various selection processes.
II. Being declared medically fit by company authorized medical officer.
III. Fulfillment of all eligibility criteria, as applicable.
Important Links – BPCL CSR Professionals Recruitment 2020
|Original Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Online Application||CLICK HERE|
|Medical Standard Details (Please refer Section 10 of OISD Standard 166)||CLICK HERE|
= Form filling tips =
1. Candidates should read the original notification published by (the recruiting agency) before applying. The link of the original notification is provided in the important links section.
2. Only eligible candidates who fulfil all the application criteria regarding Education, Age Limit, Experience and physical specifications if any etc. should apply.
3. Keep scanned/photocopies of all relevant documents ready before starting the online application process.
4. Kindly keep ready scanned document related to the online recruitment form such as Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
5. Before submitting the application, check carefully all the information shown in the preview.
6. Candidate required to pay application fee should pay the amount as mentioned applicable for his/her category. Please note that the process of application is not complete if the required fees are not deposited.
7. Do not forget to take a print out of the final submitted form for your future reference.
Explore Similar Jobs!
- DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021- 6296 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 31-10-2021
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details. Last Date: 23-10-2021
- Nainital Bank Clerk MT Recruitment 2021 – 150 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 31-07-2021
- Latest BECIL Various Posts Recruitment 2021 – 463 Vacancies for Employment Survey & All India Survey Complete Details. Last Date: 20-04-2021
- APSC ARO APO Exploration Officer Recruitment 2021- 11 Posts Last Date: 23-04-2021
- APPSC Research Officer Recruitment 2020 – 7 Posts Last Date: 24-10-2020
- FCI Recruitment 2021 Category I Various Post – 89 Vacancies. Last Date: 30-03-2021
- JPSC Civil Services Exam 2021-252 Posts Full Details Last Date: 15-03-2021
- SARASWAT Bank Junior Officer Recruitment 2021 – 150 Posts Last Date: 19-03-2021
- DSSSB Various Post Recruitment 2021 – Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Salary Full Details Last Date: 14-04-2021
- OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment, 2021 – 504 Posts, Salary, Selection Method, All Details. Last Date: 22-03-2021
- UPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021- Latest 130 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 26-07-2021
- UPSESSB UP PGT Recruitment 2021 | 2595 Vacancies Complete Details. Last Date: 11-04-2021
- Admit Card for MES Recruitment 2021 – 502 Posts Draughtsman Supervisor Complete Details. Last Date: 12-04-2021
- CRIS Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 – 2 Posts Last Date: 27-10-2020
- Bihar BPSC Various Post Recruitment 2020Last Date: 22-10-2020
- Bihar Swastha Vibhag District Asha Trainer Recruitment 2020 – 500 PostsLast Date: 31-10-2020
- DSE Assam PGT Recruitment 2021- 2272 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 20-10-2021
- Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 | 588 Vacancies Important Details. Last Date: 09-09-2021
- PNB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 – 535 Posts Last Date: 6-10-2020
- UPPSC State Engineering Services 2021 | Latest 281 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 10-09-2021
- Admit Card | IAF Indian Air Force AFCAT 2 Notification 2021 Admit Card issued.
- UKSSSC Various Post Recruitment 2021 – 434 Vacancies Important Details. Last Date: 19-08-2021
- UPSC Principal Recruitment 2021- Re-opened! 363 Posts | Important Details Last Date: 29-07-2021
- MPPSC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021- 63 Posts Important Details. Last Date: 15-08-2021
Disclaimer: All data and information relating to various jobs, examination results and marks published in this website are only for the immediate Information only an does not to be a constitute to be a legal document. While all efforts are made to make the all data and information available on this website as authentic and accurate as possible, we are not responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept in the data or information provided in this website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any shortcoming, defect or inaccuracy of the Information on this website.