BPSC 66th Combined Preliminary Competitive Examination 2020 – 731 Posts, Eligibility, Salary, Exam Date, Admit Card and Full Notification. Bihar Public Service Commission invites Online Application for the Recruitment of various posts in the police department. The online application process has started from 28-09-2020. All relevant details of the posts such as number of posts, Eligibility criteria, salary, last date of online application, examination date, age criteria along with important dates and links for original notification and other resources are available below.
BPSC 66th Combined Preliminary Competitive Examination 2020 – Full Notification
|Application Start Date||28-09-2020|
|Last Date of application||20-10-2020|
|Date of Online Examination||27-12-2020 (Tentative)|
– Application Fees
|GEN/OBC/Other State||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ST/Divyang/Female Candidate (Bihar Domicile)||Rs. 150/-|
BPSC 66th Combined Preliminary Competitive Examination 2020 – Age Limit
|Minimum Age||Please see post details.|
|Maximum Age (Male)||37|
|Maximum Age (Feale)||40|
Age limit text
BPSC 66th Combined Preliminary Competitive Examination 2020 – Eligibility
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- Height: 5 Feet 5 Inch
- Chest: 32 Inch
BPSC 66th Combined Preliminary Competitive Examination 2020 – Vacancy Details Total: 731 Posts
|General||OBC||E OBC||OBC Female||EWS||SC||ST||Total|
|Post Name||Min Age||Gen||EWS||BC||EBC||BC Female||SC||ST||Total|
|Dy. Superintendent of Police||20 Years.||15||04||06||10||01||06||0||42|
|District Commander||20 Years.||02||0||0||0||0||01||0||03|
|State Tax Assistant Commissioner||22 Years.||05||01||0||07||0||0||0||13|
|Junior Election Officer||22 Years.||02||0||0||0||0||0||0||02|
|Planning Officer||22 Years.||02||01||0||0||0||03||0||06|
|Reed Officer||22 Years.||01||0||01||01||0||02||0||05|
|Bihar Probation Service||21 Years.||11||01||04||04||01||04||0||25|
|Additional District Transport Officer||21 Years.||15||04||05||07||01||07||01||40|
|City Executive Officer||21 Years.||04||01||03||07||0||01||01||17|
|Supply Inspector||21 Years.||87||21||25||39||04||34||0||210|
|Labour Enforcement Officer||21 Years.||37||06||03||07||0||12||0||65|
|Revenue Officer||21 Years.||38||09||03||07||05||20||02||84|
|Block Panchayat State Officer||21 Years.||89||21||18||48||04||35||01||216|
BPSC 66th Combined Preliminary Competitive Examination 2020 – Important Links
|Apply Online||The Link will be activated on 28/09/2020|
|Download Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
Form filling tips
1. Candidates should read the original notification published by the recruiting agency before applying. The link of the original notification is provided in the important links section.
2. Only eligible candidates who fulfil all the application criteria regarding Education, Age Limit, Experience and physical specifications if any etc. should apply.
3. Keep scanned/photocopies of all relevant documents ready before starting the online application process.
4. Kindly keep ready scanned document related to the online recruitment form such as Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
5. Before submitting the application, check carefully all the information shown in the preview.
6. Candidate required to pay application fee should pay the amount as mentioned applicable for his/her category. Please note that the process of application is not complete if the required fees are not deposited.
7. Do not forget to take a print out of the final submitted form for your future reference.
Explore other latest Jobs!
What are the codes for the reserved categories for online form fill-up?
The category codes for the reserved categories are as follows:
What are the elective subjects that can be opted and their codes?
The elective subjects and their codes are as follows:
Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science (05)
Civil Engineering (09)
Commerce & Accountancy (10)
Electrical Engineering (12)
Labour and Social Welfare (16)
Mechanical Engineering (20)
Political Science And International Relations (23)
Public Administration (25)
Hindi Language & Literature (29)
English Language & Literature (30)
Urdu Language & Literature (31)
Bangla Language & Literature (32)
Sanskrit language & Literature (33)
Persian Language & Literature (34)
Arabic Language & Literature (35)
Pali Language & Literature (36)
Maithili language & Literature (37)
What is the BPSC 66th Combined Preliminary Competitive Examination date?
The tentative date for the examination is 27-12-2020
Disclaimer: All data and information relating to various jobs, examination results and marks published in this website are only for the immediate Information only an does not to be a constitute to be a legal document. While all efforts are made to make the all data and information available on this website as authentic and accurate as possible, we are not responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept in the data or information provided in this website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any shortcoming, defect or inaccuracy of the Information on this website.