BPSC Auditor Recruitment 2020 – 373 Posts, Eligibility, Selection Process, Educational Qualification and Full Notification. BIHAR PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (BPSC) invites application from CA / CS / MBA Finance OR Bachelor Degree in Commerce / Economics / Statistics / Mathematics possessing the following qualification, experience etc. for the post of Auditor in Bihar Panchayat Audit Service. All relevant details are available here.
Full Notification – BPSC Auditor Recruitment
|Name of Post||Auditor|
|No. of Posts||373|
|Recruiting Agency||BIHAR PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (BPSC)|
|Recruiting for||Bihar Panchayat Audit Service|
|Educational Qualification and Experience required||CA / CS / MBA Finance OR Bachelor Degree in Commerce / Economics / Statistics / Mathematics|
|Age||21-37 for Male & 21-40 for Female as on 01-08-2020|
|Remuneration||5200-20200/2800 Level: 5|
|Application start date||21-10-2020|
|Closing Date for Application||18-11-2020|
|SC/ ST / Women of Bihar State/PWD||Rs.150/-|
Important Links for BPSC Auditor Recruitment
Explore Similar Jobs!
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 – 190 Posts Specialist Officer Complete Details. Last Date: 19-09-2021
- NHPC Recruitment 2021 – 173 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 30-09-2021
- PNB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 – 535 Posts Last Date: 6-10-2020
- ASRB AO FAO Recruitment 2021|65 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 23-08-2021
- Union Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2021 | SO and Fresh Graduates 347 Vacancies Important Details. Last Date: 03-09-2021
- Admit Card for MES Recruitment 2021 – 502 Posts Draughtsman Supervisor Complete Details. Last Date: 12-04-2021
- Admit Card for GIC Officers Recruitment – 44 Vacancies. Download Admit Card
- Cooperative Recruitment Board CRB Rajasthan Recruitment 2021- 385 Vacancies Various Posts Complete Details. Last Date: 20-04-2021
- UP Police SI ASI Clerk Recruitment 2021 – 1329 Posts Important Details. Last Date: 15-07-2021
- Income Tax Recruitment 2021 -155 Posts- Inspector, Tax Assistant and MTS Vacancies Important Details. Last Date: 25-08-2021
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification -Apply Online for 5858 Posts, Check Important Details. Last Date: 01-08-2021
- BPSC Auditor Recruitment 2021 – 138 Vacancies Apply Online Important Details. Last Date: 15-05-2021
- SBI Clerk Exam 2021 – Last Date Extended till 20th May. Last Date: Extd to ...
- UP Police SI Recruitment 2021 – Last date extended 9534 Posts Important Details. Last Date: 30-04-2021
- BPSC DPRO Recruitment 2021 District Public Relation Officer – 31 Posts. Re-opened Apply today! Last Date: 12-03-2021
- IBPS RRB X Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy increased 10368 Posts Apply Online Important Details. Last Date: 28-06-2021
- SFIO Consultant Recruitment 2021 – 66 Vacancies Important Details. Last Date: 19-06-2021
- Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2021- 859 Posts – Important Details! Last Date: 19-03-2021
- Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2021 | 135 Various Posts Last Date: 11-06-2021
- NIT Silchar Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021 – 55 Positions Important Details Last Date: 02-07-2021
- Manipur Transport Dept. Recruitment 2021 – 118 Vacancies Apply Online Complete Details. Last Date: 22-05-2021
- DSSSB TGT LDC Patwari Recruitment 2021 – Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Salary Important Details. Last Date: 24-06-2021
- DSSSB Various Post Recruitment 2021 – Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Salary Full Details Last Date: 14-04-2021
- Latest NWDA Recruitment 2021 JE UDC LDC | 62 Various Posts Online Form Last Date: 25-06-2021
- Goa Accountant Recruitment 2021 | 109 Posts Last Date: 31-05-2021
= Form filling tips =
1. Candidates should read the original notification published by (the recruiting agency) before applying. The link of the original notification is provided in the important links section.
2. Only eligible candidates who fulfil all the application criteria regarding Education, Age Limit, Experience and physical specifications if any etc. should apply.
3. Keep scanned/photocopies of all relevant documents ready before starting the online application process.
4. Kindly keep ready scanned document related to the online recruitment form such as Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
5. Before submitting the application, check carefully all the information shown in the preview.
6. Candidate required to pay application fee should pay the amount as mentioned applicable for his/her category. Please note that the process of application is not complete if the required fees are not deposited.
7. Do not forget to take a print out of the final submitted form for your future reference.
Disclaimer: All data and information relating to various jobs, examination results and marks published in this website are only for the immediate Information only an does not to be a constitute to be a legal document. While all efforts are made to make the all data and information available on this website as authentic and accurate as possible, we are not responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept in the data or information provided in this website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any shortcoming, defect or inaccuracy of the Information on this website.