BPSC Auditor Recruitment 2020 – 373 Posts, Eligibility, Selection Process, Educational Qualification and Full Notification. BIHAR PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (BPSC) invites application from CA / CS / MBA Finance OR Bachelor Degree in Commerce / Economics / Statistics / Mathematics possessing the following qualification, experience etc. for the post of Auditor in Bihar Panchayat Audit Service. All relevant details are available here.
Full Notification – BPSC Auditor Recruitment
|Name of Post||Auditor|
|No. of Posts||373|
|Recruiting Agency||BIHAR PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (BPSC)|
|Recruiting for||Bihar Panchayat Audit Service|
|Educational Qualification and Experience required||CA / CS / MBA Finance OR Bachelor Degree in Commerce / Economics / Statistics / Mathematics|
|Age||21-37 for Male & 21-40 for Female as on 01-08-2020|
|Remuneration||5200-20200/2800 Level: 5|
|Application start date||21-10-2020|
|Closing Date for Application||18-11-2020|
|SC/ ST / Women of Bihar State/PWD||Rs.150/-|
Important Links for BPSC Auditor Recruitment
Explore Similar Jobs!
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification -Apply Online for 7855 Posts, Check Important Details. Last Date: 27-10-2021
- Test Date: APSC Enforcement Inspector 2020 Recruitment – 5 Posts Last Date: 18-01-2021
- TRBT Tripura TET Notification 2021 – Complete Details Apply Online Last Date: 31-03-2021
- SBI Clerk Exam 2021 – Last Date Extended till 20th May. Last Date: Extd to ...
- FCI Recruitment 2021 Category I Various Post – 89 Vacancies. Last Date: 30-03-2021
- JPSC Civil Services Exam 2021-252 Posts Full Details Last Date: 15-03-2021
- UPSC IAS IFS Preliminary Exam 2021 – 822 Posts Complete Details Last Date: 24-03-2021
- UPPSC RO ARO Notification 2021- 337 Posts Last Date: 05-04-2021
- HPSC Haryana Civil Services HCS Recruitment 2021 Online Form – 156 Posts Last Date: 02-04-2021
- SARASWAT Bank Junior Officer Recruitment 2021 – 150 Posts Last Date: 19-03-2021
- DSSSB Various Post Recruitment 2021 – Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Salary Full Details Last Date: 14-04-2021
- Rajasthan RPSC Head Master Recruitment 2021- 83 Posts Complete Details. Last Date: 23-04-2021
- UP Police SI Recruitment 2021 – Last date extended 9534 Posts Important Details. Last Date: 30-04-2021
- Income Tax Delhi Recruitment 2021 – Steno MTS and Other 14 Posts Complete Details. Last Date: 15-04-2021
- Gauhati HC LDA Copyist Recruitment 2021 – 80 Posts Complete Details. Last Date: 17-04-2021
- Chhattisgarh Vyapam Recruitment 2021 – 168 Posts Complete Details. Last Date: 04-04-2021.
- Latest NWDA Recruitment 2021 JE UDC LDC | 62 Various Posts Online Form Last Date: 25-06-2021
- UP Police SI Vacancy Notification 2021 | 9534 Posts All Details, Apply Online Last Date: 30-04-2021
- Gauhati HC Computer Assistant Recruitment 2021 – 19 Posts Complete Details. Last Date: 26-04-2021
- Gauhati High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2021 – 11 Posts Complete Details. Last Date: 17-04-2021
- UPSESSB UP TGT Recruitment 2021 | 12603 Vacancies Complete Details. Last Date: 11-04-2021
- JKPSC CCE 2021 | 187 Vacancies Syllabus, Salary Complete Details. Last Date: 12-04-2021
- UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021 – 240 Posts Important Details Last Date: 28-10-2021
- Admit Card for MES Recruitment 2021 – 502 Posts Draughtsman Supervisor Complete Details. Last Date: 12-04-2021
- Admit Card | Cooperative Recruitment Board CRB Rajasthan Recruitment 2021 Last Date: 20-04-2021
= Form filling tips =
1. Candidates should read the original notification published by (the recruiting agency) before applying. The link of the original notification is provided in the important links section.
2. Only eligible candidates who fulfil all the application criteria regarding Education, Age Limit, Experience and physical specifications if any etc. should apply.
3. Keep scanned/photocopies of all relevant documents ready before starting the online application process.
4. Kindly keep ready scanned document related to the online recruitment form such as Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
5. Before submitting the application, check carefully all the information shown in the preview.
6. Candidate required to pay application fee should pay the amount as mentioned applicable for his/her category. Please note that the process of application is not complete if the required fees are not deposited.
7. Do not forget to take a print out of the final submitted form for your future reference.
Disclaimer: All data and information relating to various jobs, examination results and marks published in this website are only for the immediate Information only an does not to be a constitute to be a legal document. While all efforts are made to make the all data and information available on this website as authentic and accurate as possible, we are not responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept in the data or information provided in this website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any shortcoming, defect or inaccuracy of the Information on this website.