CISF Ex-Servicemen Recruitment 2021 – 2000 Vacancies. Eligibility, Selection Process, Educational Qualification and Full Notification. Applications are invited from Ex-Servicemen for engagement in Central Industrial Security Force in the rank of SI(Exe.), ASI(Exe.), Head Constable/GD and Constable/GD on Contractual Basis.
Candidates who are eligible and interested to apply and meets all educational and physical eligibility criteria can read the full notification before applying by E-mail.
Full Notification – CISF Ex-Servicemen Recruitment 2021
Important Information and Dates
|Recruiting Agency||Central Industrial Security Force|
|No. of Posts||2000|
|Application Last Date||15-03-2021|
|Application Mode||Online by E-mail|
|Rank||No. of Posts|
- Eligible Rank at the time of discharge from the Army
|Rank||Equivalent Rank in Army|
Physical Standard for CISF Ex-Servicemen Recruitment
For the posts of SI/Exe. and ASI/Exe. in the CISF Ex-Servicemen Recruitment, physical standards as mentioned below
|Candidate||Height (in cm)||Chest (in cm)-Un-expanded||Chest (in cm)-Expanded|
|All candidates except those mentioned below||170||80||85|
|Candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh&Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim||165||80||85|
|All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||162.5||77||82|
For HC/GD and Constable/GD posts, physical measurement will only be recorded.
Age Limit for CISF Ex-Servicemen Recruitment
The age limits for the posts is Below the age of 50 years.
Medical Standard for CISF Ex-Servicemen Recruitment
The candidate must produce Medical Fitness Certificate by any Government Doctor.
|Rank||Fixed remuneration per month (in Rs.)|
- Annual increment @ of 5% of the consolidated wages after completion of one year period from the date of engagement.
- No HRA would be payable.
- Medical facility as under the scheme of Ministry of Defence for Ex-defence personnel.
Nationality for CISF Ex-Servicemen Recruitment
A candidate must be a citizen of India
How to apply for CISF Ex-Servicemen Recruitment
Applications with all prescribed documents must be submitted E-mail only. The application on the Proforma as per Annexure “I” should be filled and sent to the concerned application receiving authorities prescribed below along with the self-attested copies of following documents through E-Mail only with “APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF Ex- ARMY PERSONNEL ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS IN CISF” in capital letters as subject of the said e-mail.
The E-mail should contain the following attachments
|Attachment -1||Filled in application form. ( in PDF Format) (File size not more than 25 MB)|
Download Application Format Here.
|Attachment -2||All the following documents are to be sent in a single PDF File. (File size not more than 25 MB)|
(a) Pension Payment Order (PPO)
(b) Date of Birth Certificate
(c) Service/Discharge Certificate
(d) Certificate of Educational Qualification
(e) Copy of identification card issued by the Indian Army on retirement
(f) Medical Fitness certificate by any Government Doctor.
(g) Filled-in Questionnaire Form as per Annexure “II”. Download Annexure “II” Here.
|Attachment -3||1 recent passport size colour photograph. ( in JPEG Format and size between 50- 100 KB)|
Name of the Office to which application should be sent through E-Mail only
The application should be addressed to the Sector IG of the Controlling Sector for the unit given as the 1st preference by the candidate.
|Locations||Name of the Office to whom application should be sent through E-Mail only|
|CISF Unit ATPP Anpara |
CISF Unit OTHPP Obra
CISF Unit VSTPP Sidhi
|Inspector General, CISF East Sector Hqrs. Post- Dhurwa, |
Dist. -Ranchi, Jharkhand Pin 834004
|CISF Unit SECL Bilaspur||Inspector General, CISF Central Sector Hqrs Bhilai, PO- Utai, |
Dist. Durg, Chattisgarh Pin- 491107
|CISF Unit ONGC Nazira||Inspector General, CISF North East Sector Hqrs. CISF Campus, Beharbari, |
Hockey Stadium Road, Post- Bashistha, Guwahati Dist. Kamrup, Assam Pin 781092
|CISF Unit HTPP Kasimpur |
CISF Unit FGUTPP Unchahar
|Inspector General, CISF North Sector Hqrs. CISF Campus, Mahipalpur, |
Post- Mahipalpur, New Delhi Pin 110037
|CISF Unit NALCO Angul |
CISF Unit FSTPP Farakka
CISF Unit GRSEL Kolkata
|Inspector General, CISF SES Hqrs. Premises No. 553, |
Post- East Kolkata Township (Kasba) Kolkata West Bengal, Pin – 700107
|CISF Unit NLC Neyveli |
CISF Unit RTPS Raichur
|Inspector General, CISF South Sector Hqrs. CISF Unit ChPT Campus, |
Near War Memorial, Chennai, Tamil Nadu PIN -600 009
|CISF Unit UTPS Ukai||Inspector General, CISF WS Hqrs. CISF Complex, Sector -35, Kharghar, |
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra Pin 410210
Selection Process for CISF Ex-Servicemen Recruitment
- Candidates can give a maximum of three preferences from the locations advertised where he is willing to serve.
- All eligible candidates will be issued admit cards by the concerned Sector under whose jurisdiction his first preference unit is located.
- For screening and document verification, the candidate should report to his 1st preference CISF Unit.
Sequence of Selection
1. Document Verification
- The candidates are required to produce the following documents in original during the document verification process
- Filled-in Application Form, as per Annexure -I in original.
- Pension Payment Order(PPO)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Service/Discharge Certificate
- Certificate of Educational Qualification.
- Copy of identification card issued by the Indian Army on retirement
- Medical Fitness certificate by any Government Doctor.
- Filled-in Questionnaire Form as per Annexure “II”.
2. Physical Standard Test
Candidates applying for the post of SI/Exe or ASI/Exe are required to fulfill the physical standards prescribed in this notification. For the post of HC/GD or Constable/GD, the Physical measurement shall be taken for record purpose only.
3. Award of marks based on Discharge Certificate
- Exemplary -10 marks,
- Good -7 marks,
- Fair-5 marks,
- Indifferent- 0 marks (not qualified) and
- Bad-0 marks (not qualified)
4. Medical Examination
The medical examination will be conducted as per SHAPE (Psychological Hearing Appendages Physical and Eye Sight)
5. Drawing of merit list
The merit will be drawn based on the marks scored by the candidates. In case of tie in the grading as per the discharge certificate:
- The candidate younger in age will be given preference.
- If a tie still persists, candidates with more height will be placed higher on the merit list.
Helpline for CISF Ex-Servicemen Recruitment
- Telephone Numbers: 011-24307932 / 011-24366431 / 011-24307927
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Links for CISF Ex-Servicemen Recruitment
|Link for original Notification for CISF Ex-Servicemen Recruitment 2021|
|Apply by E-mail|