Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 – 588 Vacancies. Check Age Limit, Salary, Eligibility, Selection Process, Qualification, Reservation, Exam fees and application process. Coal India Limited invited applications for the post of Management Trainees to be selected based on GATE-2021 scores. Eligible candidates may read the notification details before applying online for Coal India recruitment 2021 through GATE.
Notification Summary – Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2021
Important Information and dates
|Recruiting Agency||Coal India Limited|
|Name of Exam||Management Trainee|
|No. of Posts||588|
|Application Start Date||10-08-2021|
|Application Last Date||09-09-2021 (23:59 Hrs.)|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee online||09-09-2021|
|Admit Card||To be notified|
|Exam Date||To be notified|
Category wise Vacancy Details
|Sl. No.||Discipline||Total vacancies||General (UR)||EWS||SC||ST||OBC (NCL)||Category of disability suitable for the post|
|2||Electrical||117||50||11||17||8||31||(a) HH – 1|
(b) OH (OL, Dw) – 1
(c) SLD &
(d) MD involving (a) to (c) – 1
|3||Mechanical||134||54||13||20||10||37||(a) HH – 1|
(b) OH (OL, Dw) – 2
(c) SLD & (d) MD involving (a) to (c) – 1
|4||Civil||57||28||5||7||4||13||(a) HH – 1|
(b) OH (OA, OL, Dw) –
* Total 27 vacancies are reserved for PwD candidates. The same will be carried forward in some disciplines and PwD sub-categories, where there are no identified posts.
- Geology: M.Sc. / M.Tech. in Geology or Applied Geology or Geophysics or Applied Geophysics with minimum 60% marks.
- Engineering: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
|DISCIPLINE (Post Code)||ELIGIBLE RELEVANT BRANCHES||NOT ELIGIBLE BRANCHES|
|Electrical (12)||Electrical; Electrical & Electronics Engineering; Electronics & Engineering||Instrumentation & Control, Power System, Power Electronics, Power Engineering, and Electrical Engineering with any of these or similar branches.|
|Mechanical (13)||Mechanical Engineering||Production, Industrial, Automation, Thermal, Manufacturing Engineering and Combination of Mechanical Engineering with any of these or similar branches.|
|Civil (14)||Civil Engineering||Civil with Architecture or Structural Engineering or any other combinations with Civil Engineering.|
|Industrial Engineering (15)||Industrial Engineering||Production & Industrial Engineering or any such other combinations with Industrial Engineering.|
Coal India Management Trainee Salary
- Training period: Pay scale of 50,000 – 1,60,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs. 50,000/- per month in E-2 Grade
- After regularization: Pay scale of 60,000 – 1,80,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs. 60,000/- in E-3 Grade
The upper age limits as on 04-08-2021
- 30 years for General(UR) and EWS Category candidates.
Relaxation in upper age limit
- OBC(NCL): 3 Years
- PwD-UR: 10 Years
- PwD-OBC(NCL): 13 Years
- PwD-SC/ST: 15 Years
- 5 Years for SC/ST and candidates who are the domicile of J&K during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 as per Govt. of India guidelines.
- Rs. 1180 (including GST) for GENERAL (UR) / OBC (CL & NCL) / EWS
- NIL for SC / ST / PwD candidates / Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries.
- Application fee will be paid through Online mode only.
- The fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Eligible candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2021.
- Based on the GATE-2021 Scores/Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted discipline-wise, category-wise
- The final merit list will be prepared for each discipline on the basis of GATE-2021 Scores/Marks.
- GATE Scores/Marks of 2021 will only be valid.
- The final list of selected candidates will be uploaded in the CIL website.
- Selected candidates will be intimated about Documents Verification (DV) & Initial Medical Examination (IME) through CIL website and their registered E-mail Id only.
How to apply for Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Visit CIL website www.coalindia.in to apply for the Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2021.
- Go to Career with CIL > Jobs at Coal India > Current Job Notifications
- While applying online, candidate needs to upload copies of the following self-attested documents: –
- Digital/Scanned copy of the recent passport size colour photograph (not older than 3 weeks in jpg/jpeg format).
- Scanned copy of signature with Black ink pen (in jpg/jpeg format)
- Scanned copies of the documents (in pdf format), as follows:
- Matriculation / Secondary Board level certificate in support of age.
- Final / Provisional Degree / Certificate for Graduation and Post-Graduation, as applicable.
- Apart from the other required documents, the candidates of final year / semester / trimester in the academic year 2020-21 will have to upload self-attested copy of their latest year / semester / trimester mark sheet / marks transcript of relevant minimum educational qualification.
- Candidates belonging to OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), SC / ST will have to upload self- attested copy of valid caste certificate in prescribed format.
- For PwD category, self-attested copy of certificate in the prescribed format of Govt. of India duly issued by the competent authority, has to be uploaded.
- Candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) will have to upload self- attested copy of valid Income & Asset certificate issued by the competent authority as per OM No.36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31.01.19 of DoPT, Ministry of PPG &P, Govt. of India.
- Discharge / Service Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen.
- Certificate issued in the prescribed format by the competent authority in respect of J&K domicile.
- Candidates presently employed in Government / Semi-Govt. / Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous body should submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Competent Authority of their present employer as per point no. 11(v) of this advertisement.
- Candidate can submit online application for one discipline (post) only.
Important Links for Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2021
|Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Apply Online REGISTER | LOGIN|
What is the last date for Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2021?
The last date and time are 09-09-2021 (23:59 Hrs.)
What is the salary of a Coal India Management Trainee?
Training period: Pay scale of 50,000 – 1,60,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs. 50,000/- per month in E-2 Grade.
After regularization: Pay scale of 60,000 – 1,80,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs. 60,000/- in E-3 Grade.
What is the recruitment process for Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2021?
candidates must have appeared for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2021. Candidates will be shortlisted discipline-wise, category-wise based on the GATE-2021 Scores/Marks.
What is the age limit for Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit as of 04-08-2021 is 30 years for General(UR) and EWS Category candidates. Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.
Latest Govt. Jobs!
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details.
- MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2021| 129 Posts Important Details.
- SSC Selection Phase 9 Various Post Recruitment 2021 | 3261 Vacancies Important Details
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2022 Online Form | Important Details for 247 Vacancies
- IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 513 Post, Apply Online!
- APSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | 15 Posts
- UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 49 Posts Important Details
- UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021 – 240 Posts Important Details
- DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021- 6296 Vacancies Important Details