CRIS Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 – 2 Posts, Eligibility, Salary, Exam Date, Admit Card and Full Notification. CRIS invites Online Application for the appointment on deputation basis of Assistant Manager Post. The online application process has started from 01-01-2020. All relevant details of the posts such as the number of posts, Eligibility criteria, salary, last date of the online application, examination date, age criteria along with important dates and links for original notification and other resources are available below.
Full Notification – CRIS Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020
Important Dates –
|Application Start Date||29-09-2020|
|Last Date of application||27-10-2020|
Application Fees –
Age Limit –
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||27/10/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
Eligibility – CRIS Assistant Manager
Chief Office Supdt. or the equivalent of Railways OR Assistant Section Officer in Railway Board working in Substantive grade level 7 as per 7th CPC with minimum service of 5 years in relevant grade or Those who are working in substantive grade level 7 with less than minimum service of 5 years in relevant grade but those who have completed 6 years minimum service in the substantive grade in level 6 & 7 in the relevant grade and with minimum 20 years of service in (group ‘c’) or office Supdt. or the equivalent of Railways in the substantive grade level 6 with minimum service Of 6 years in the relevant grade and with minimum 20 years of service in Group ‘c’.
Vacancy Details Total: Posts –
Number of posts: 2 (On deputation)
Important Links – CRIS Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020
Important Links text
= Form filling tips =
1. Candidates should read the original notification published by (the recruiting agency) before applying. The link of the original notification is provided in the important links section.
2. Only eligible candidates who fulfil all the application criteria regarding Education, Age Limit, Experience and physical specifications if any etc. should apply.
3. Keep scanned/photocopies of all relevant documents ready before starting the online application process.
4. Kindly keep ready scanned document related to the online recruitment form such as Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
5. Before submitting the application, check carefully all the information shown in the preview.
6. Candidate required to pay application fee should pay the amount as mentioned applicable for his/her category. Please note that the process of application is not complete if the required fees are not deposited.
7. Do not forget to take a print out of the final submitted form for your future reference.
Explore other latest Jobs!
Disclaimer: All data and information relating to various jobs, examination results and marks published in this website are only for the immediate Information only an does not to be a constitute to be a legal document. While all efforts are made to make the all data and information available on this website as authentic and accurate as possible, we are not responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept in the data or information provided in this website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any shortcoming, defect or inaccuracy of the Information on this website.