CSIR IMMT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021 for 14 Posts, 10+2 Eligibility, Selection Process, Educational Qualification and Full Notification. Council Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) has Recently Invited Online Applications from eligible candidates for the Post of Junior Secretariat, Junior Stenographer (14 Post) Recruitment 2021. Candidates eligible and interested in applying can read the full notification before applying.
Notification Details – CSIR IMMT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021
|No. of Posts||14|
|Recruiting Agency||Council Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)|
|Application Start Date||20-05-2021|
|Closing Date for Application and fee||21-06-2021|
|Last date for receipt of Hard Copy of the Application||30-06-2021|
|Post Name||Post Code||Total Post||UR||SC||ST||EWS|
|Jr. Secretariat Asst. (F&A)||JSAF||2||2||–||–||–|
|Jr. Secretariat Asst. (G)||JSAG||7||4||1||1||1|
|Jr. Secretariat Asst. (S&P)||JSAP||3||2||–||1||–|
CSIR IMMT 10+2 Pay Scale
|Post Name||Pay Level||Pay Matrix||Total Emoluments|
|Jr. Secretariat Asst. (F&A)|
Jr. Secretariat Asst. (G)
Jr. Secretariat Asst. (S&P)
|Jr. Stenographer||Level-4||25500 – 81100||36,021/-|
- A candidate must be a citizen of India.
- 10+2/XII or equivalent and proficiency in computer typing speed (English-35 w.p.m.).
- Desirable: Knowledge of computer, preferably MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point after fulfilling essential qualification.
Age Limit as on 21-06-2021
- For Junior Stenographer Maximum Age: not more than 27 years
- For All other posts Maximum Age: not more than 28 years
- SC/ST: 05 Years
- OBC: 03 years
- PwD: 10 Years
- No age limit for CSIR employees provided that they possess the prescribed qualification.
- Please check the notification for more details.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE through the website www.immt.res.in.
- The printout of ONLINE APPLICATION duly signed, along with self-attested copies of certificates of educational qualifications, mark sheets, experience certificates, documentary proof in support of date of birth, community/category certificate, if applicable and e-receipt of the application fee paid in an envelope superscribed, as, “Application for the Post of _, Post Code No.__ & Advt. No._ may be sent to the following address by post
The Controller of Administration
CSIR-Institute of Minerals & Materials Technology
Near Pathani Samanta Planetarium, Acharya Vihar, Bhubaneswar-751013, (Odisha), India
- The following self-attested documents must be attached along with the hard copy application form to be sent by post:
- Signed copy of printed online application form.
- SB Collect Receipt of `.100/- as application fee, non-refundable, where applicable.
- Three recent passport size coloured photograph out of which one will be pasted on the hard copy application form and signed across in full and another two securely attached.
- Photocopy of Date of Birth Certificate.
- Educational qualification certificates & authority for conversion of CGPA.
- Photocopy of latest caste/tribe/community/PWD/EWS certificate, in the prescribed Govt. of India format signed by the specified authority, if applicable.
- No objection certificate, if applicable.
- Valid document for Identification (viz, Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, etc.)
- Newspaper cutting of advertisement indicating the name of paper, date & page No.
- Any other relevant certificate/documents.
- General Catagory: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD categories, women candidates and CSIR employees: NIL
- Fees to be paid online by visiting www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect and entering the following details:
- State of Corporate / Institution = Odisha
- Type of Corporate / Institution = Govt. Department
- Govt. Department Name = IMMT
- Purpose of Payment = Application fee
- Related Department = Administration
- Budget head = R06713
- Remarks = Mention Post Code
Exam Pattern for CSIR IMMT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021
- Screening of applications will be done on the basis of documents and information furnished by the candidates.
- The candidates as recommended after the screening will be invited for a typing test.
- Candidates who will qualify in the Typing Test will be invited for a competitive written examination.
- The final merit list will be made on the basis of performance of the candidates in written examination.
CSIR IMMT 10+2 Syllabus
For these posts, there will be two papers (Paper-I & Paper-II). Paper-II will be evaluated only for those candidates who secure the minimum threshold marks (to be determined by the Selection Committee) in Paper-I. The final merit list will be prepared only on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in Paper-II.
|Mode of Examination||OMR Based or Computer Based Objective Type Multiple Choice Examination|
|Medium of Questions||The questions will be set both in English and Hindi except the questions on English Language.|
|Standard of exam.||Class XII|
|Total No. of Questions||200|
|Total Time Allotted||2 hours 30 minutes|
Paper-I (Dutaion-90 minutes)
|Subject||No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Negative Marks|
|Mental Ability Test*||100||200 (two marks for every correct answer)||There will be no negative marks in this paper.|
*Mental Ability Test will be so devised so as to include General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, Problem Solving, Situational Judgment, etc.
Paper II (Duration – 1 hour)
|Subject||No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Negative Marks|
|General Awareness||50||150 (three marks for every correct answer)||One negative mark for every wrong answer|
|English Language||50||150 (three marks for every correct answer)||One negative mark for every wrong answer|
Important Links for CSIR IMMT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021
|CSIR IMMT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021 Notification pdf|
|CSIR IMMT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021 Apply Online|
|CSIR IMMT Official Website|
Latest Govt. Jobs 2021
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021| 4438 Posts | Important Details
- UPPCL ARO Recruitment 2021 | 14 Posts Important Details
- SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online 2056 Vacancies Important Details.
- APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 45 Posts
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details.
- MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2021| 129 Posts Important Details.
- SSC Selection Phase 9 Various Post Recruitment 2021 | 3261 Vacancies Important Details
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2022 Online Form | Important Details for 247 Vacancies
- IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 513 Post, Apply Online!
- APSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | 15 Posts
- UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 49 Posts Important Details
- UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021 – 240 Posts Important Details
What is the last date of application for CSIR IMMT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021?
The last date is 21-06-2021
What is the Payscale of Junior Stenographer in CSIR IMMT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021?
Total emoluments: Rs.36021/- Pay Matrix: Rs. 25500 – 81100/- Level-4
What is the age limit for CSIR IMMT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021?
For Junior Stenographer Maximum Age: not more than 27 years.
For All other posts Maximum Age: not more than 28 years.
Age relaxation is admissible as per norms.
What is the Exam pattern for CSIR IMMT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021?
Candidates who will qualify in the Typing Test will be invited for a competitive written examination.
The final merit list will be made on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the written examination.
For these posts, there will be two papers.
Paper-I (Mental ability, 90 minutes, 200 marks)
Paper-II (General Awareness and English, 60 minutes, 300 marks).
Paper-II will be evaluated only for those candidates who secure the minimum threshold marks (to be determined by the Selection Committee) in Paper-I. The final merit list will be prepared only on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in Paper-II.