DSE Assam PGT Recruitment 2021- 2272 Posts, Check Eligibility, Salary, Exam Date, Admit Card and Full Notification. Director of Secondary Education, Assam invites applications from Indian Citizens for 2272 posts for the post of Post Graduate Teachers in Provincialised Higher Secondary Schools / Higher Secondary & Multipurpose Schools / Senior Secondary Schools in the State of Assam. Candidates who are interested to apply can read the full notification and apply online.
Notification Summary DSE Assam PGT Recruitment 2021
|Notification No.||GB-EST/Advertisement (PGT)/1/2021/50|
|Name of the Post||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)|
|Number of Posts||2272|
|Recruiting for||Inspector of Schools of the respective Districts|
|Online application start date||25-09-2021 (12 Noon)|
|Last Date for Application||20-10-2021 (12 Noon)|
For Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment Notifications, CLICK HERE.
|23||Logic & Philosophy||9||9||7||5||4||9||8||51|
|30||Salesmanship & Advertising||0||0||0||1||0||1||3||5|
District wise Vacancy details
To be updated on 16-09-2021 (12 Noon)
The salary for the posts is Rs. 22,000/- to Rs.97,000/- and Grade Pay Rs.11,800/-
- Post Graduation with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized Institution.
- Candidate shall have to appear and pass in the Higher Secondary Teachers Eligibility Test (HS TET) in the concerned cadre, conducted by Government scoring a minimum of 60% marks in each paper in case of Un-reserved category candidates and minimum of 55 % marks in each paper in case of Scheduled Cases /Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes and Persons with Disabilities candidates.
- Teachers working regularly against sanctioned post in a Graduate post in any provincialised High School Higher Secondary School for a minimum period of 15 years having requisite academic and professional qualification for the post of Post Graduate Teacher, appearing and qualifying in TET shall be optional and they shall be awarded with a weight-age of 60 marks for their 15 years of continuous teaching experience and those who have appeared and qualified in the TET shall get the TET qualified marks in lieu of the weight-age given for the experience.
- Any experienced teacher who has appeared but could not secure the minimum qualifying 60 marks in the TET, shall be awarded at least 60 marks in respect of their experience if he or she has already completed 15 years of teaching experience. Any marks secure by such experienced teacher over and above 60 qualifying marks in TET shall be counted additionally in respect of TET for such teacher for the purpose selection of the post of Post Graduate Teacher.
- In case of Assamese Medium School, the candidate must have to passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Assamese Language as one of the subjects or having Diploma in Assamese Language issued by the Axom Sahitya Sabha or read up to HSLC level in Assamese Medium School.
- In case of Bengali Medium School, the candidate must have passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Bengali language as one of the subjects or having in Bengali Language issued by the Barak Upatyaka Bangya Sahitya O Sanskriti Sammelan or read up to HSLC level in Bengali Medium School.
- In case of Hindi Medium School, the candidate must have passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Hindi language as one of the subjects or read up to HSLC level in Hindi Medium School.
- In case of Bodo Medium School, the candidate must have to passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Bodo language as one of the subjects or read up to HSLC level in Bodo Medium School.
In the case of English Medium School, the candidate must have passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Alternative English as one of the subjects or read from Class XI onwards in English medium School Provided that for recruitment of teacher for teaching MIL subject, the candidate who passed HSLC Examination with particular MIL subject shall be considered.
- 100 marks on the percentage of marks in MA / M.Sc. / M.Com Examination.
- 100 marks on the percentage of marks in BA /B.Sc. / B.Com Examination (In case of Major / Hons, the marks obtained in Major / Hons. Shall be taken into consideration).
- 100 marks on the percentage of marks in HSS Final Examination.
- 100 marks on the percentage of marks in BT / B.Ed. Examination.
- 100 marks on the percentage of marks in TET Examination or 60 marks for 15 years of experience as a Graduate Teacher in provincialised High / Higher Secondary School having requisite academic and professional qualification, as the case may be. Any experienced teacher who has appeared but could not secure the minimum qualifying 60 marks in the TET, shall be awarded at least 60 marks in respect of their experience if he or she has already completed 15 years of teaching experience. Any marks secured by such experienced teacher over and above 60 qualifying marks in TET shall be counted additionally in respect of TET for such teacher for the purpose of selection for the post of Post Graduate Teacher.
- For the purpose of calculation of marks under the categories mentioned in clauses above it may be clarified that if a candidate secures; for example 60% marks in the particular examination he/she secure 60 marks out of 100 marks allotted in the concerned examination.
- 10 marks for NCC certificate (10 marks for “C” certificate and 5 marks for “B” certificate)
- 10 marks for participating in recognized sports at national level representing Assam.
- 10 marks for achievements in Fine Arts and cultural activities representing the State officially at National level.
Age Limit for DSE Assam Recruitment 2021
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as of 01-01-2021. The upper age limit is relaxable as per the table below:-
|Catagory||Maximum Upper Age|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||48 Years|
- The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation /HSLC Admit Card or Pass Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu of the mentioned documents.
Documents to be Uploaded
Self-attested Documents uploaded as mentioned below should be coloured scanned and clear in PDF format while applying for DSE PGT Recruitment 2021.
- Passport Size Colour Photograph
- HSLC Mark sheet and Admit Card(Age Proof)
- HSSLC Mark-sheet and Certificate
- Mark sheet and Certificate of Bachelor Degree.
- Post Graduate mark sheet and Certificate.
- Higher Secondary TET mark sheet and Certificate.
- B.Ed Mark sheet (1st Year & 2nd Year) and Certificate
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC)
- Certificate NCC (Only B or C Category only)
- Sports & Cultural (if represented state at National Level)
- Scanned Signature of the applicant.
- Experience certificate (if any) of 15 years of teaching experience as Graduate Teacher in Provincialised High / Higher Secondary School
- Candidates may apply online at www.madhyamikassam.gov.in from 12.00 Noon of 25.09.2021 till 12.00 Noon of 20.10. 2021 for DSE PGT Recruitment 2021.
- Click on the recruitment tab and apply online.
- The candidate, who submits online application for DSE PGT Recruitment 2021, shall select district, medium of school and category of post through the official website.
- Candidates can appear in the interview in multiple Districts provided they are in a position to appear in such interview in view of the fact that the verification process at the District level will be conducted by the District Selection Committee (DSC) simultaneously in all the Districts at the same date and time.
Important Links for DSE Assam PGT Recruitment 2021
What is the last date for DSE Assam PGT Recruitment 2021?
The date is: 20-10-2021
What is the age limit for DSE Assam PGT Recruitment 2021?
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as of 01-01-2021.
How to apply for DSE Assam PGT Recruitment 2021?
Candidates may apply online at www.madhyamikassam.gov.in from 12.00 Noon of 25.09.2021 till 12.00 Noon of 20.10. 2021. Click on the recruitment tab and apply online.
What is the selection process for DSE Assam PGT Recruitment 2021?
The method of selection for the DSE Assam PGT Recruitment 2021 would be based on marks secured in the qualifying examinations.
Explore the latest Jobs!
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details.
- MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2021| 129 Posts Important Details.
- SSC Selection Phase 9 Various Post Recruitment 2021 | 3261 Vacancies Important Details
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2022 Online Form | Important Details for 247 Vacancies
- IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 513 Post, Apply Online!
- APSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | 15 Posts
- UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 49 Posts Important Details
- UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021 – 240 Posts Important Details
- DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021- 6296 Vacancies Important Details
- NHM UP ANM Vacancy 2021 – 5000 Posts Important Details
- Latest SEC Railway Bilaspur Recruitment 2021 – 432 Apprentice Vacancy Important Details
- DSE Assam PGT Recruitment 2021- 2272 Vacancies Important Details