ECGC PO Recruitment, 2021 – 59 Posts, Eligibility, Salary, Exam Date, Admit Card and Full Notification. ECGC Ltd. (Formerly Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd.) invites application for selection of personnel for the 59 posts of Probationary Officer. The current CTC (Cost to Company) of Probationary officer posted in Mumbai is approximate Rs.13 lakh per annum.
Notification Summary ECGC PO Recruitment, 2021 – 59 Posts
|Online registration including Edit/Modification||01-01-2021 to 31-01-2021|
|Payment of application fee||01-01-2021 to 31-01-2021|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Examination Training||First week of February, 2021 Onwards|
|Pre- Examination Training for SC/ST||Second and third week of February, 2021|
|Download of call letters for Online written examination||The first week of March 2021|
|Online Written Examination||14th March 2021|
|Declaration of the result of Written Examination||20 – 31 March 2021|
|Interview||April 2021 (tentative)|
|Declaration of Final Result||April/May 2021 (tentative)|
Vacancy and Reservation Details ECGC PO Recruitment
|Type of vacancies||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||Unreserved||Total|
|Vacancies arising up to 31.03.2021||09||04||15||05||25||58|
The number of vacancies is tentative and can be changed at sole discretion of the ECGC Ltd.
Vacancy for Persons with Benchmark Disability ECGC PO Recruitment
|Orthopedically challenged (OC)||Visually Impaired (VI)||Hearing Impairment (HI)||4th Category**||Total|
Scale of Pay ECGC PO Recruitment
|Pay Scale||32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315 (Due for Revision)|
The officers are also eligible for the allowances and benefits like Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance / House Lease Reimbursement, Transport Allowance, Medical Allowance, Newspaper Allowance, Meal coupons, Reimbursement of Mobile Bills, Mobile Handset & Briefcase Allowance, Furniture Allowance, Household help Allowance, etc.
Age Limit for ECGC PO Recruitment
|Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|21 Years (As on 01-01-2020)||30 Years (As on 01-01-2020)|
Age Relaxation for ECGC PO Recruitment
|Ex-Serviceman (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons with Disabilities||10 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
- Persons with Disabilities belonging to SC/ST/ OBC categories are eligible for cumulative age relaxation benefit with only one of the remaining categories for which age relaxation is permitted.
- The maximum age limit specified is applicable to General Category candidates and Economically Weaker (EWS) Category Candidates.
- Candidates seeking age relaxation will be required to submit necessary certificate(s) in original/ along with photocopies at the time of Interview and at any subsequent stage of the recruitment process as required by ECGC Ltd.
- If an ex-serviceman applies for various vacancies before joining any civil employment, he/she can avail of the benefit of reservation as an ex-serviceman for any subsequent employment. However, to avail of this benefit, an ex-serviceman as soon as he/she joins any civil employment should give self-declaration/ undertaking to the concerned employer about date-wise details of application for various vacancies for which he/she had applied for before joining the initial civil employment. Further, this benefit would be available only in respect of vacancies which are filled on direct recruitment and wherever reservation is applicable to the ex-serviceman.
- There is no reservation for Ex-servicemen in Officers’ Cadre.
Educational Qualification for ECGC PO Recruitment
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online. The final result should have been declared on or before 31.01.2021, which must be submitted at the time of interview.
General Instructions for ECGC PO Recruitment
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for interview/ and subsequent processes is strictly provisional.
- The decision of ECGC Ltd in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination, interview, verification etc. and any other matter will be final and binding on the candidate.
- The scribe arranged by the PH candidate should not be a candidate for this online examination.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate.
- Multiple attendance/ appearances in the online examination and/ interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
- Application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
- Any request for change of date, time and venue for online examination, change of address, details mentioned in the online application will not be entertained.
Application Fees ECGC PO Recruitment
|SC/ST/PWBD||Rs. 125/- (Only intimation charges)|
|All Other Categories||Rs. 700/- inclusive of intimation charges for all others|
Examination for ECGC PO Recruitment
Please note that the candidates will not be permitted to appear in the Online Examination without the following documents:
- Valid Call Letter for the respective date and session of Examination,
- Photo identity proof (as specified) in original bearing the same name as it appears on the call letter/application form and
- Photocopy of the photo-identity proof (as mentioned in (2) above)
- Candidates reporting late i.e., after the reporting time specified on the call letter for examination will not be permitted to take examination.
- Negative Marking: For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
The structure of the examinations for selection of the ECGC PO Recruitment which will be conducted online are as follows:
(i) Multiple Choice Questions:
|Name of the Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||50||50||40 minutes|
|English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||20||20||10 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 minutes|
(ii) Descriptive Paper (Test of English Language) Time allotted 40 Minutes
|Type activity||No. of questions||Marks|
|Essay Writing||One out of two given options||20|
|Precis Writing||One out of two given options||20|
Marks of Descriptive Paper (English Language) will be considered for merit listing. It will only be evaluated for those candidates who qualify in the Objective type of tests and are placed adequately high as per total marks in the objective test.
MARKS OBTAINED IN THE ONLINE EXAMINATION WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORTLISTING FOR INTERVIEW AND MARKS OBTAINED IN ONLINE EXAMINATION AND INTERVIEW TOGETHER WILL BE TAKEN FOR FINAL LISTING.
Examination Centres for ECGC PO Recruitment
How to Apply for ECGC PO Recruitment
Candidates can apply online only from 01.01.2021 to 31.01.2021 and no other mode of application will be accepted. The link for online application is given in the Important Links section of this document. The following documents are to be kept ready before starting the process of Online Registration/Re-Registration.
- Handwritten declaration in English
- Properly scanned left thumb impression
- All Certificates and Mark Sheets
- Recent passport size coloured photograph
- Format: jpg/jpeg/png.
- Size: (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- The photograph and Handwritten declaration in English, scanned for uploading must be clearly identifiable/visible, otherwise, the registration/ re-registration and application shall be liable to rejection and no correspondence on this account shall be entertained.
- The candidates must have their own personal e-mail ID and Mobile/Cell Phone Number with validity till the completion of the recruitment process for receiving all the important communication.