Exam city announced for Air force Group X Group Y Airmen Recruitment 2021 has been announced. Indian Air Force invited online applications from unmarried Indian and Nepalese candidates for the selection test for Intake 1/2022 to join as Airmen in Group ‘X’ Trades and Group ‘Y’ Trades.
|Exam Date and name of Exam City for STAR 01/2021 is available in your login click here. |
Candidates can download Admit Card through Candidate login only 24 to 48 hrs prior to the date of the exam.
Exam City Announced for Air Force Group X Group Y Airmen Recruitment 2021
|Name of Post||Airmen in Group ‘X’ Trades|
Airmen in Group ‘Y’ Trades
|Starting Date of Online Application||22-01-2021|
|Last date for Application Submission||07-02-2021 at 05:00 PM|
|Date of Exam||18-22 April 2021|
|Admit Card||April 2021|
|Provisional Selection List date||31 October 2021|
|Enrollment list for Intake 01/2022 date||10 December 2021|
|Download Exam Centre List||CLICK HERE|
Eligibility Criteria for Airmen Recruitment 2021
Date of Birth
- Candidate born between 16 January 2001 and 29 December 2004 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Upper age limit as on date of enrolment is 21 years.
Educational Qualification For Group ‘X’ (Except Education Instructor Trade)
- Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream. The course should be from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
Educational Qualification For Group ‘Y’ (Except IAF(S) and Musician Trades)
- Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in the vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
Educational Qualification For Group ‘Y’ Medical Assistant Trade Only
- Passed 10+2/Intermediate/ equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Selection Process for Airmen Recruitment 2021
The selection process is a three stage one.
Stage-I ONLINE TEST
The Online Test for stage-1 will be objective type and questions will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for English paper. Online test for candidates opting for both group ‘X’ & ‘Y’ shall be conducted in one sitting, on the same system.
|Group ‘X’||65 minutes||English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus.|
|Group ‘Y’||45 minutes||English as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness|
|Group ‘X’ & ‘Y’||85 minutes||English, Physics, and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness|
Marking pattern for online test:-
- One mark for every correct answer.
- Nil (0) marks for unattempted question.
- 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
PHASE-II Document Verification, Physical Test and Adaptability Test
Candidates should be in possession of the documents mentioned at para 18 of the notification, when appearing for the selection test which would be scrutinised/verified prior to commencement of Phase – II to ascertain the eligibility. Candidates selected based on cut-off marks of the Stage-I selection process, and whose eligibility documents are found to be in order will appear for the physical test as detailed below:
- 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes 30 seconds and
- 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups and 20 Squats within the stipulated time.
Shortlisted candidates will appear for the Adaptability Test-I, which is a objective type written test to assess suitability of a candidate for employment in the IA. All candidates who pass Adaptability Test – I shall have to undertake Adaptability Test- II
Adaptability Test- II is to select candidates who can adapt to the environment of Indian Air Force and are able to adjust to the military way of life.
PHASE-III MEDICAL EXAMINATION
Candidates who qualify Adaptability Test-II shall be issued with medical appointment letter at respective ASCs for their medical examination at designated Medical Boarding Centre (MBC) on specified date. Medical examination shall be conducted by Air Force Medical Team as per IAF medical standards and policy.
Important Links Airmen Recruitment 2021
Trending Govt. Recruitments 2021
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021| 4438 Posts | Important Details
- UPPCL ARO Recruitment 2021 | 14 Posts Important Details
- SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online 2056 Vacancies Important Details.
- APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 45 Posts
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details.
- MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2021| 129 Posts Important Details.
- SSC Selection Phase 9 Various Post Recruitment 2021 | 3261 Vacancies Important Details
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2022 Online Form | Important Details for 247 Vacancies
- IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 513 Post, Apply Online!
- APSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | 15 Posts
- UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 49 Posts Important Details
- UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021 – 240 Posts Important Details