FCI Recruitment 2021 Category I Various Post – 89 Posts. Eligibility, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Salary, Educational Qualification and Full Notification. The Food Corporation of India (FCI) invites application from suitable candidates having relevant experience for the posts mentioned below. All relevant details are available here.
Candidates who are eligible and interested to apply and meets all educational and physical eligibility criteria can read the full notification before applying online or offline as the case may be and download admit card and results.
Full Notification – FCI Recruitment 2021
Important Information and Dates
|Notification No.||01/2021-FCI Category I|
|Recruiting Agency||Food Corporation of India (FCI)|
|No. of Posts||89|
|Application Start Date||01-03-2021|
|Application Last Date||30-03-2021 (4:00 P.M.)|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee online||30-03-2021|
|Exam Date||May/June 2021|
Vacancy details, Eligibility & Age Limit
|Post||Total Post||Eligibility||Marks.Age Limit|
|AGM Administration||30||Master Degree with 55% Marks OR Law Degree with 55%||30 Years|
|AGM Technical||27||B.SC in Agriculture with 55% Marks OR BE / B.Tech Degree in Agriculture / Food Science / Food Technology / Bio Technology / Equivalent Degree with 55% Marks.||28 Years|
|AGM Account||22||Charted Accountant CA / CS.||28 Years|
|AGM Law||08||Bachelor Degree in Law with 5 Year Experience.||33 Years|
|Medical Officer||02||MBBS Degree with 3 Year Experience.||35 Years|
The prescribed qualifications, experience, age limit should be as on 01/01/2021.
|AGM Administration||03||03||09||03||12||30||01 (B,LV)|
|AGM Technical||05||01||04||03||14||27||01 (H H)|
|AGM Account||04||01||03||02||12||22||01 (H H)|
|AGM Law||01||01||01||01||04||08||01(OA, OL, BL, OAL, CP,LC,D,AAV,MD)|
SC/ST– 5 Years
OBC(NCL) – 3 Years
PwD – 10 Years
PwD (SC/ST) – 15 Years
PwD (OBC-NCL) – 13 Years
The maximum age limit for FCI employee – 50 years.
|Post||Scale of Pay (IDA Pattern)|
|Medical Officer||Rs. 50,000-1,60,000/-|
How to apply
The application for FCI Recruitment 2021
- APPLICATION REGISTRATION
- PAYMENT OF FEES
- DOCUMENT SCAN AND UPLOAD
Before applying online, candidates should
- scan their :
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- a declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text is given below) in the candidates own handwriting
The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
“I, (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
Examination Fees for FCI Recruitment 2021
- Fee can be paid online through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets/UPI.
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 30.03.2021 (4:00 P.M.).
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- The fee once paid shall not be refunded nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
The selection process would comprise two successive stages of Written Examination and Interview. The weightage assigned for Online Test is 90% and the interview is 10%.
- General/ EWS – 50%
- SC, ST, OBC, PwD – 45%
Pattern of Online Exam
- Number of questions: 180
- Duration: 2.5 Hours
- No negative marks
- For Assistant General Manager (General Administration): 180 Multiple Choice Questions will carry equal 01marks.
- Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical Ability – 45 Questions
- General Awareness, Current Affairs – 45 Questions
- Management and Ethics – 45 Questions
- Agriculture, Agriculture Economy and Computer awareness – 45 Questions
- Assistant General Manager (Technical/Accounts/Law) & Medical Officer:
- Relevant Discipline – 60 Multiple Choice Questions, each carrying 02 marks.
- General Aptitude – 120 Multiple Choice Questions, each carrying 0.5 marks consisting of
- Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical Ability – 30 Questions
- General Awareness, Current Affairs – 30 Questions
- Management and Ethics – 30 Questions
- Agriculture, Agriculture Economy, Computer awareness – 30 Questions
The State wise list of Examination Centres
|JAMMU & KASHMIR & LADAKH||JAMMU|