Gauhati HC LDA Copyist Recruitment 2021 – 19 Posts – Notification PDF, Age Limit, Salary, Eligibility, Selection Process, Qualification, Reservation, Exam fees and application process is explained here. The Gauhati High Court invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment to the posts of Computer Assistants in the Principal Seat and the Law Research Institute of the Gauhati High Court. Eligible candidates may read the full notification before applying online.
Important dates – Gauhati HC Computer Assistant Recruitment
|Recruiting Agency||The Gauhati High Court|
|Job Name||Computer Assistant|
|Start of Application||03-04-2021|
|Last Date of Application||26-04-2021 (5:00 PM)|
|Last Date for payment of fees||30-04-2021 (Bank Hours)|
Gauhati HC Computer Assistant Recruitment Vacancy Details
Total vacancy: 19
|Post||No. of Posts||UR||SC||ST(P)||ST(H)||BOC/MOBC|
|Computer Assistant |
|Computer Assistant |
(Law Research Institute)
Gauhati HC Computer Assistant Recruitment Qualification
- Candidate must be a Graduate
- The candidate must have a diploma/certificate in computer operation
- The candidate must possess the registration of Employment Exchange of Assam.
Gauhati HC Computer Assistant Salary
Scale of Pay: Rs. 14,000 – Rs. 60,500 + Grade Pay Rs. 6200/-
Gauhati HC Computer Assistant Recruitment Age Limit
- The minimum age: 18 Years
- The maximum age:
- Unreserved: 40 Years
- OBC/MOBC: 43 Years
- SC/ST: 45 Years
- PwD: 50 Years
- SC/ST: Rs. 150/-
- PwD: NIL
- For all others: Rs. 300/-
The selection would be a two-stage process.
- Common written test (OMR based Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions)
- Duration of Exam: 2 Hours
- Maximum marks: 120
- The following types of questions would be there in stage-I
- 20 Marks: English Proficiency
- 20 Marks: General Knowledge
- 10 Marks: General Aptitude and Reasoning
- 50 Marks: Technical Knowledge
- 20 Marks: Assamese ( This would be qualifying in nature. Candidates has to secure at least 8 marks out of 20. Marks obtained will not be considered in preparing the merit list.)
- 20 Marks: Shortlisted candidates would be called for a viva-voce
- Based on the total marks obtained by the candidate in the written test and viva-voce, the final merit list would be prepared.
- Rs. 150/- for SC/ST(P)/ST(H)
- Rs. 300/- for All others
- NIL for PwD
How to apply
- Candidates should apply through the official website www.ghconline.gov.in
- Candidates should register first. On successful registration, a Registration Code will be generated by the system.
- The combination of the Registration Code and the date of birth of the candidate has to be used in subsequent stages of application.
- Candidates should provide all relevant data, photo and signature and click on the Submit Candidature button.
- Next, the candidate should take a print of the fee payment challan by clicking on the Print Fee Payment Challan Form button.
- Payment of application fees can be made on any SBI branch. Candidates should keep a copy of the payment details.
- Once the payment is made, the same will be reflected in the candidates account after two days.
- Candidates should take a print of the Acknowledgement Receipt and the Application form generated by the system for future reference.
For any technical issue regarding submission of application, candidates may send an Email to the Email id given below with the Post Name and Registration Code in the subject line of the email. Other details that are required to be submitted are the Candidates Name, Fathers Name and the Grievance. The Email ids are email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org (CC)
Trending Assam Govt. Jobs 2021
- APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 45 Posts
- APSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | 15 Posts
- DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021- 6296 Vacancies Important Details
- DSE Assam PGT Recruitment 2021- 2272 Vacancies Important Details
- APSC Assistant Engineer Result for P&RD Department
- Latest OIL Duliajan Recruitment 2021 – 535 Vacancies Important Details
How to apply for Gauhati HC Computer Assistant Recruitment?
Candidates should apply through the official website www.ghconline.gov.in on or before 26-04-2021
What is the selection criteria for Gauhati HC Computer Assistant Recruitment?
The selection would be a two-stage process. Stage-I shall comprise of a Common written test (OMR based Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions) followed by Stage-II which would be viva-voce.
What is the Age Limit for Gauhati HC Computer Assistant Recruitment?
The minimum age is 18 Years and the maximum ages for different categories are Unreserved: 40 Years, OBC/MOBC: 43 Years, SC/ST: 45 Years and PwD: 50 Years.
What is the salary of Gauhati HC Computer Assistant Recruitment?
The scale of Pay of Gauhati HC LDA Copyist Recruitment is Rs. 14,000 – Rs. 60,500 + Grade Pay Rs. 6200/-
How many vacancies are there in Gauhati HC Computer Assistant Recruitment?
The total number of vacancies for the post of Computer Assistant is 19, which includes 18 vacancies in the Principal Seat and of 1 vacancy is in the Law Research Institute of the Gauhati High Court.