HAL Graduate and Diploma Apprentices Selection 2020, Eligibility, Selection Process, Educational Qualification and Full Notification. Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. (HAL), invites Online Application for the selection of Graduate and Diploma Apprentices. All relevant details are available here.
Full Notification – HAL Graduate and Diploma Apprentices Selection 2020
|Name of Post||Graduate and Diploma Apprentices|
|Recruiting Agency||Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. (HAL)|
|Division||Accessories Division, Lucknow|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech and Diploma|
|Application start Date||09-10-2020|
|Last Date for online application||25-10-2020|
|B.E/B.Tech||Candidates passing in B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil and Computer Science/IT Engineering branches in the year 2018, 2019 and 2020 from a recognised institute.|
|Diploma||Candidates passing in Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil, Instrumentation and Computer Science/IT Engineering branches and Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practices in the year 2018, 2019 and 2020 from a recognised institute.|
Maximum 26 years, As per Apprentices Act 1961, Age relaxation of 5 years to SC/ST candidates, 3 years to OBC Candidates and 10 years to PH candidates in respective categories would be admissible.
How to Apply
a. Application will be submitted online. Search http://126.96.36.199:80/trg website for the application. The link will be active for application from 12 October 2020 (09:00 hrs) and shall close on 25 October 2020. No other means of application will be considered. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
b. Applicants shall fill “Enrol Basic Details” in the first part of application. Applicants will require 16 digits MHRD NATS (mhrdnats.gov.in) registration number prior to the basic enrolment. In case the applicants is not registered on MHRD NATS portal, Applicants may first register on MHRD NATS portal and obtain 16 digits MHRD NATS registration number, thereafter proceed to apply with 16 digit MHRD NATS registration number and other required data. Candidate will get registration number after the first part of application. Candidate must immediately note this registration number.
c. Thereafter Candidate is required to complete his online application and upload photograph and signature.
d. If the final result is obtained in CGPA, then candidate will be required to fill equivalent percentage (up to two decimal places) as per certified conversion formula. Kindly fill percentages correct up to two decimal places, approximate percentage will not be considered (For E.g. 85.67% will not be considered as 85.70%)
e. Dependents of Working/ Superannuated/ Deceased employees of HAL shall upload Dependent Declaration form certified by the HR officer of the respective Division.
f. Kindly check your form completely before submission. Candidature may be rejected on submission of erroneous/ incomplete/ unclear/ false data.
g. Submit the form after filling all required information and upload of documents.
- a. Degree: Selection will be based on the merit of marks in B.Tech. Diploma: Selection will be based on the merit of marks in Diploma. Reservation will be applicable as per rules.
- b. Only Provisionally selected candidates will be called for Document Verification. Such candidates shall get their documents verified in original at Technical Training Centre at a designated date and time.
- c. Offer for one-year apprentice training will be given to candidates on proper verification of documents.
- d. Candidature shall be immediately rejected on canvassing.
- e. List of Provisionally selected candidates shall be declared on the website http://188.8.131.52:80/trg on or before 30 October 2020.
- f. Stipend will be payable during apprenticeship training as per rules.
- g. Candidature shall be rejected without any prior information if the candidate is found not eligible as per rules during any stage of the selection process or after the selection process.
Important Links HAL Graduate and Diploma Apprentices Selection 2020
Explore Similar Jobs!
- SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online 2056 Vacancies Important Details. Last Date: 25-10-21
- APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 45 Posts Last Date: 24-10-2021
- DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021- 6296 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 31-10-2021
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details. Last Date: 23-10-2021
- MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2021| 129 Posts Important Details. Last Date: 04-11-2021
- SSC Selection Phase 9 Various Post Recruitment 2021 | 3261 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 25-10-2021
- UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 49 Posts Important Details Last Date: 25-10-2021
- APSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | 15 Posts Last Date: 24-10-2021
- Nainital Bank Clerk MT Recruitment 2021 – 150 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 31-07-2021
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2022 Online Form | Important Details for 247 Vacancies Last Date: 10-10-2021
- IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 513 Post, Apply Online! Last Date: 12-10-2021
- Test Date: APSC Enforcement Inspector 2020 Recruitment – 5 Posts Last Date: 18-01-2021
- BECIL Recruitment 2021 – 1679 Posts Complete Details. Last Date: 20-04-2021
- Latest BECIL Various Posts Recruitment 2021 – 463 Vacancies for Employment Survey & All India Survey Complete Details. Last Date: 20-04-2021
- TRIHMS Recruitment 2021 – 16 Posts Dean Professor Associate Professor Senior Resident Complete Details. Last Date: 15-04-2021
- TRBT Tripura TET Notification 2021 – Complete Details Apply Online Last Date: 31-03-2021
- SBI Clerk Exam 2021 – Last Date Extended till 20th May. Last Date: Extd to ...
- APSC ARO APO Exploration Officer Recruitment 2021- 11 Posts Last Date: 23-04-2021
- Cochin Shipyard Welder Recruitment 2020 – 71 Posts Last Date: 10-10-2020
- ONGC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 – 01Posts (CLOSED)
- APPSC Research Officer Recruitment 2020 – 7 Posts Last Date: 24-10-2020
- RSMSSB Rajasthan Agriculture Supervisor Recruitment 2021- 882 Posts Complete Details Last Date: 17-03-2021
- FCI Recruitment 2021 Category I Various Post – 89 Vacancies. Last Date: 30-03-2021
- JPSC Civil Services Exam 2021-252 Posts Full Details Last Date: 15-03-2021
- UPSC IAS IFS Preliminary Exam 2021 – 822 Posts Complete Details Last Date: 24-03-2021
= Form filling tips =
1. Candidates should read the original notification published by (the recruiting agency) before applying. The link of the original notification is provided in the important links section.
2. Only eligible candidates who fulfil all the application criteria regarding Education, Age Limit, Experience and physical specifications if any etc. should apply.
3. Keep scanned/photocopies of all relevant documents ready before starting the online application process.
4. Kindly keep ready scanned document related to the online recruitment form such as Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
5. Before submitting the application, check carefully all the information shown in the preview.
6. Candidate required to pay application fee should pay the amount as mentioned applicable for his/her category. Please note that the process of application is not complete if the required fees are not deposited.
7. Do not forget to take a print out of the final submitted form for your future reference.
Disclaimer: All data and information relating to various jobs, examination results and marks published in this website are only for the immediate Information only an does not to be a constitute to be a legal document. While all efforts are made to make the all data and information available on this website as authentic and accurate as possible, we are not responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept in the data or information provided in this website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any shortcoming, defect or inaccuracy of the Information on this website.