HPSC Technical Advisor Recruitment 2020 – 2 Posts, Eligibility, Selection Process, Educational Qualification and Full Notification. HARYANA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (HPSC) invites application from having Graduate/Postgraduate Degree in Science with 60% marks with Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Sugar Technology from VSI or ANSI for the post of Technical Advisor. All relevant details are available here.
Full Notification – HPSC Technical Advisor Recruitment
|Advertisement no||2 of 2020|
|Name of Post||Technical Advisor (Sugar)(Group-A) and Technical Advisor (Engg.), (Group-A)|
|No. of Posts||2|
|Recruiting Agency||HARYANA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (HPSC)|
|To be governed by||Haryana State Federation of Cooperative Sugar Mills Service Rules, 1988 which is available at www.Haryanasugarfed.com.|
|Application Start Date||27.08.2020|
|Closing Date for Application||10.09.2020 up to 24:00 hrs. (midnight)|
Details of Posts HPSC Technical Advisor Recruitment
|Name of posts||No. of Posts||Essential Qualifications|
|Technical Advisor (Sugar), (Group-A)||0 1 (UR)||Graduate/Postgraduate Degree in Science with 60% marks with Postgraduate Degree or Diploma in Sugar Technology from VSI or ANSI.|
Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or Higher Education.
Experience: 7 years of experience as a Chief Chemist or equivalent rank in Sugar Industry.
|Technical Advisor (Engg.), (Group-A)||01 (UR)||Graduate/Postgraduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 1St division preferably with Boiler Operation Engineering Certificate.|
Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or Higher Education.
Experience: At least 7 years experience in Sugar Industry as Chief Engineer Preference will be given 2nd class ANSI.
How to apply
The candidates are advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date of submission of online application. No offline application form will be accepted by the office. Eligibility with regards to qualifications, age and other conditions of eligibility etc. will be determined as on last date of submission of online application forms i.e. 10.09.2020 (Closing date).
Detailed instructions for filling the online application forms and deposit of fees are available in the important link section below.
For any Guidance /Information/Clarification regarding the online filling of the form, the applicants can call at helpline No provided in the important link section below.
Important Links for HPSC Technical Advisor Recruitment
|Closing Date for Online Registration||24.10.2020 at 1600 Hrs.|
|Link for original Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Instructions for application||CLICK HERE|
|Helpline||0172¬2560755 (on all working days from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.)|
Explore Similar Jobs!
- APSC ARO APO Exploration Officer Recruitment 2021- 11 Posts Last Date: 23-04-2021
- APPSC Research Officer Recruitment 2020 – 7 Posts Last Date: 24-10-2020
- JPSC Civil Services Exam 2021-252 Posts Full Details Last Date: 15-03-2021
- SARASWAT Bank Junior Officer Recruitment 2021 – 150 Posts Last Date: 19-03-2021
- DSSSB Various Post Recruitment 2021 – Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Salary Full Details Last Date: 14-04-2021
- OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment, 2021 – 504 Posts, Salary, Selection Method, All Details. Last Date: 22-03-2021
- UPSESSB UP PGT Recruitment 2021 | 2595 Vacancies Complete Details. Last Date: 11-04-2021
- Bihar BPSC Various Post Recruitment 2020Last Date: 22-10-2020
- Bihar Swastha Vibhag District Asha Trainer Recruitment 2020 – 500 PostsLast Date: 31-10-2020
- Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 | 588 Vacancies Important Details. Last Date: 09-09-2021
- PNB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 – 535 Posts Last Date: 6-10-2020
- Admit Card | IAF Indian Air Force AFCAT 2 Notification 2021 Admit Card issued.
- UPHESC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2021- Re-Open 2002 Posts, Important Details Last Date: 07-07-2021
- MC Chandigarh Recruitment 2021 – 172 Various Vacancies Complete Details Last Date: 30-07-2021
- Latest IGCAR Recruitment 2021 – 337 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 30-06-2021
- RPSC Assistant Professor Exam 2021- 918 Posts Revised Important Details. Last Date: 23-06-2021
- SFIO Consultant Recruitment 2021 – 66 Vacancies Important Details. Last Date: 19-06-2021
- CSIR NML Scientist Recruitment 2021 – 18 Positions Important Details Last Date: 28-06-2021
- NIFT Srinagar Recruitment 2021-10 Various Posts Important Details Last Date: 21-06-2021
- EMRS Teacher Recruitment 2021 – 3479 Vacancies Complete Details. Last Date: 30-04-2021
- UPPSC PCS Exam 2021 Notification-Complete Details Last Date: 02-03-2021
- DU Recruitment 2021 Non-Teaching Staff | 1145 Posts Notification, Complete Details and Online Application Last Date: 16-03-2021
- APSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 – 37 Posts Last Date: 19-01-2021
- NTPC AE Recruitment 2021- AE & Chemist 230 Posts | Complete Details, Apply Online Last Date: 10-03-2021
- MP APEX BANK Officers Recruitment 2021 – 29 Posts Last Date: 31-01-2021
= Form filling tips =
1. Candidates should read the original notification published by (the recruiting agency) before applying. The link of the original notification is provided in the important links section.
2. Only eligible candidates who fulfil all the application criteria regarding Education, Age Limit, Experience and physical specifications if any etc. should apply.
3. Keep scanned/photocopies of all relevant documents ready before starting the online application process.
4. Kindly keep ready scanned document related to the online recruitment form such as Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
5. Before submitting the application, check carefully all the information shown in the preview.
6. Candidate required to pay application fee should pay the amount as mentioned applicable for his/her category. Please note that the process of application is not complete if the required fees are not deposited.
7. Do not forget to take a print out of the final submitted form for your future reference.
Disclaimer: All data and information relating to various jobs, examination results and marks published in this website are only for the immediate Information only an does not to be a constitute to be a legal document. While all efforts are made to make the all data and information available on this website as authentic and accurate as possible, we are not responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept in the data or information provided in this website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any shortcoming, defect or inaccuracy of the Information on this website.