HSSC Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021- 465 Posts – Check Eligibility, Selection Process, Educational Qualification, Salary, Reservation, Exam fees and other important details. HARYANA STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (HSSC) invites application for the recruitment of Sub Inspectors (Male/Female) in Haryana Police. A total of 465 Vacancies are notified by the commission. Eligible candidates may read the full notification before applying online.
Important Details – HSSC Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021
|Recruiting Agency||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Post||Sub Inspector (Male/Female) of Group C|
|No. of Vacancy||465|
|Start of Online Application and Fee submission||19-06-2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||02-07-2021|
|Fee submission Last date||02-07-2021|
|Admit Card download date||To be notified|
|Tentative Exam Date||01-08-2021|
HSSC Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Sub Inspector Male||400|
|Sub Inspector Female||65|
Categorywise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Gen||SC||BCA||BCB||EWS||ESM Gen||ESM SC||ESM BCA||ESM BCB||Total|
|Sub Inspector Male||144||72||56||32||40||28||08||08||12||400|
|Sub Inspector Female||24||12||09||05||06||05||01||01||02||65|
- Education Qualification:
- Graduation in any stream
- Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects or higher
- Physical Eligibility: Male
- Height : 170 CMS | 168 CMS (Reserve Category)
- Chest : 83-87 CMS | 81-85 CMS (Reserve Category)
- Running: 2.5 Km in 12 Minutes
- Physical Eligibility: Female
- Height : 158 CMS | 156 CMS (Reserve Category)
- Running: 1 Km in 06 Minutes
Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021 Syllabus
Knowledge Test (80% weightage)
- Total Marks: 80
- Question Type: objective type, multiple-choice questions.
- Number of questions: 100 multiple choice questions of 0.80 marks each
- Duration: 90 minutes.
- Medium of examination: English and Hindi.
- Questions on:
- General Studies, General Science, Current affairs, General Reasoning, Mental Aptitude, Numerical ability, Agriculture, Animal husbandry, other relevant fields/trades etc.
- 10 questions relating to basic knowledge of computer.
- The standard of questions shall be as expected of an educated person having passed Graduate.
Physical Screening Test (PST): Qualifying in nature
- Male: Test Distance: 2.5 KM, Time: 12 Minutes
- Female: Test Distance: 1.0 KM, Time: 6 Minutes
- Ex-Servicemen: Test Distance: 1.0 KM, Time: 5 Minutes
Physical Measurement Test(PMT)
- The candidates who have qualified for the Physical Screening Test shall have to undergo a Physical Measurement Test as per standards prescribed in Appendix-B of Haryana Police (Non-Gazetted & other ranks) Service Rules, 2017, amended from time to time.
- The candidates who fail to meet the standards prescribed for the Physical Measurement Test shall stand eliminated from the further selection process.
Additional qualification:(10% weightage)
- Education (maximum 07 marks):
- 04 Marks for a Graduation degree in Law, Computer Engineering/Science, Forensic Medicine, Forensic Science, Police Science and Criminology and
- 03 marks for PG in Law, Computer Engineering/Science, Forensic Medicine, Forensic Science, Police Science and Criminology.
- 03 marks for M. Phil or Ph. D in streams other than the ones mentioned above.
- NCC Certificate (maximum 03 marks): A Certificate: 01 Marks, B Certificate: 02 Marks and C Certificate: 03 Marks,
Miscellaneous (10% weightage)
- Five (05) marks shall be given if neither the applicant nor any person from among the applicant’s father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/Board/Corporation/Company/StatutoryBody/ Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India.
- Five (05) marks shall be given if the applicant is:-
- a widow; or
- the first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years: or
- the first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years.
- Five (05) marks for the denotified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of Haryana which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class.
- Maximum of eight (08) marks have been kept for experience as an Adhoc or contract employee.
Age Limit as on 01-06-2021
- 21 – 27 Years.
- Upper age relaxation as per norms.
Haryana Police SI Salary
Rs.35400- 112400- Level-6, Cell-I
- General / Other State: 150/-
- Haryana Reserve Category: 75/-
- Applicants will be able to deposit the examination fees by challan/debit card/net banking.
How to Apply
- The online application can be filled up at http://adv3/2021.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx.
- Candidates should carefully fill in details such as Name, Father’s/Mother’s name, Date of Birth and Category, Qualification, marks, obtained passing year, photo, Signature, details & fee, etc.
- After the final submission of the application form, no change will be allowed.
- In case the candidate feels that he/she has filled up the form erroneously, he/she should fill up a fresh online application form along with a fresh requisite fee before the closing date.
- The SC/BCA/BCB/EWS candidates are required to upload SC/BCA/BCB/EWS Certificate duly issued by the competent authority and submit the same when called upon to do so by Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
|HSSC Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF|
|Apply Online (Link Active from 19-06-2021)|
- SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online 2056 Vacancies Important Details.
- APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 45 Posts
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details.
- MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2021| 129 Posts Important Details.
- SSC Selection Phase 9 Various Post Recruitment 2021 | 3261 Vacancies Important Details
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2022 Online Form | Important Details for 247 Vacancies
- IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 513 Post, Apply Online!
- APSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | 15 Posts
- UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 49 Posts Important Details
- UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021 – 240 Posts Important Details
- DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021- 6296 Vacancies Important Details
- NHM UP ANM Vacancy 2021 – 5000 Posts Important Details
How to register online for HSSC Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021?
The online application can be filled up at http://adv3/2021.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx. The link will be active from 19-06-2021 to 02-07-2021.
What is the application fees for HSSC Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021?
General / Other State: 150/-
Haryana Reserve Category: 75/-
What is the selection criteria for the HSSC Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021?
The selection for the post of Haryana Police Sub Inspector will be done on the basis of a Written Competitive Examination (Objective Type) of 80% weightage, Physical Screening Test (PST), Physical Measurement Test(PMT), Additional qualification:(10% weightage) and Miscellaneous (10% weightage).
What is the Age Limit for the HSSC Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021?
21 – 27 Years as on 01.06.2021
What is the Haryana Police SI Salary?
Rs. 35400 – 112400- Level-6, Cell-I
What is the Haryana Police SI recruitment 2021 last date?
The last date for Haryana Police SI recruitment 2021 is 02-07-2021.