HSSC PGT Recruitment 2021-534 Posts. All details such as Eligibility, Selection Process, Salay, Educational Qualification and Full Notification is available here. The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) invites application from suitable candidates for the vacancy of (PGT-Sanskrit)‐ H.E.S.‐II (Group‐B Services).
Candidates who are eligible and interested to apply and meets all educational and physical eligibility criteria can read the full notification before applying online or offline as the case may be and download admit card and results.
Full Notification – HSSC PGT Recruitment 2021
Important Information and Dates
|Recruiting Agency||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Name of Exam||PGT-Sanskrit|
|No. of Posts||534|
|Application Start Date||16-02-2021|
|Application Last Date||03-03-2021|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee online||03-03-2021|
|Exam Date (Tentative)||14.03.2021|
- ESM (5%) horizontal reservation: Gen.(16 nos), SC(6 nos), BCA(3 nos), BCB(2 nos)
- ESP (3%) horizontal reservation: Gen.(10 nos), SC(4 nos), BCA(2 nos), BCB(1 nos)
- PHC (4%) horizontal reservation: Gen.(13 nos), SC(5 nos), BCA(2 nos), BCB(1 nos)
- Woman (33%) horizontal reservation in each category i.e. General, Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B), EWS and Ex-serviceman (ESM)
Essential Educational Qualifications
- Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher.
- Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) of the concerned subject.
- Candidates should have 50% marks after taking an average of any three examinations from 10th/12th /Graduation/Post Graduation as the case may be. However the candidate must have at least 50% marks in Post-Graduation except for PGT Computer Science and in case of PGT Computer Science, the candidate must have at least 55% marks in Post Graduation/Graduation as the case may be.
- M.A. Sanskrit/Acharya with at least 50% marks and B.Ed./Shiksha Shastri/Language Teachers Course (L.T.C.)/ Oriental Training (O.T.) in Sanskrit from a recognized university or conducted by the Haryana Education Department or an equivalent qualification recognized by Haryana Education Department
Age Limit for HSSC PGT Recruitment 2021
|Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
- Relaxation in age under various circumstances shall be as per Haryana Government Instructions.
- Teachers working in privately managed Govt. Aided Schools, recognized schools and Government Schools: To the extent of service rendered by them as a teacher subject to a maximum of 5 years
|Post||Scale of Pay|
|PGT-Sanskrit||Pay matrix level-8 (Rs. 47,600-1,51,100)|
<a href="http://topjobslive.com/haryana-government-jobs/" target="_blank" aria-label=">>>> LATEST HARYANA GOVT. JOBS 2021 <<<>>>> LATEST HARYANA GOVT. JOBS 2021 <<<<
How to apply for HSSC PGT Recruitment 2021
Applications must be submitted at the official website of the Commission i.e. http://adv12021.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx in online mode only.
The last date and time for submission of online applications are 03-03-2021 (23:30).
Examination Fees for HSSC PGT Recruitment 2021
|General (Male/Female)||Rs. 500/-|
|General Female (Haryana Resident)||Rs. 125/-|
|Male candidates belonging to SC/BC/EWS of Haryana||Rs. 125/-|
|Female candidates belonging to SC/BC/EWS of Haryana||Rs. 75/-|
|PwD (Person with Disability)/Ex-Serviceman of Haryana||NIL|
- Fee can be paid online through Net Banking/Credit or Debit cards.
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 03.03.2021.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
Scheme of HSSC PGT Recruitment 2021
The Examination either Online (CBT) or OMR Based is likely to be held in the month of 14th March 2021. The date, time and place of examination will be as per admit card.
The competitive examination for the HSSC PGT Recruitment 2021 comprises a written examination of 100 marks:
Out of the total 100 marks, 90 marks of written examination shall be divided into two parts comprising:-
- 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
- 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.
Out of the total 100 marks, 10 marks will be given for Socio-economic criteria (5 marks) and experience (5 marks). For details please check the official notification.
Important Links for HSSC PGT Recruitment 2021
|Link for original Notification for HSSC PGT Recruitment 2021|
|Apply Online (Active from 16.02.2021)|