The online application link for IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification is active now– 5858 Vacancies. Check Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Eligibility, Selection Process, Salary and Notification details here. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has activated the application link for the next Common Recruitment Process for the selection of personnel for Clerical cadre Posts in the eleven Participating Banks. Interested eligible candidates can read the full notification before applying online.
Notification Summary – IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification
Important Information and Dates
|Recruiting Agency||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Posts||Clerical cadre Posts|
|No. of Posts||5858|
|Application Start Date||12-07-2021|
|Online Application and Exam Fee Last Date||01-08-2021|
|Tentative PET Training||16-08-2021 onwards|
|Online Examination (Preliminary)||28-29 August 2021 and 04 September 2021|
|Pre-Exam Training Admit Card Available from||August 2021|
|Mains Exam Date||31-10-2021|
|Mains Admit Card Available||October 2021|
IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification Vacancy Details
|State Name||Total Post||State Name||Total Post|
|Andaman & Nicobar||03||Andhra Pradesh||263|
|Chhattisgarh||89||Dadar Nagar / Daman Diu||02|
|Himachal Pradesh||130||Jammu & Kashmir||25|
- Educational Qualification: The applicant must hold a Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate on the day he / she registers.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory.
- Candidates proficiancy in the Official Language of the State/UT for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
- Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen with the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on 01.08.2021.
Age Limit as on 01-07-2021
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 28 years
|Sr. No.||Category||Age relaxation|
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (NCL)||3 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Period of service rendered + 3 years |
(8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years
|6||Widows, Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||35 years for General/EWS, 38 years for OBC and 40 years SC/ST candidates|
|7||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
A candidate must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
I. The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:
A. Preliminary Examination
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
B. Main Examination
Test language except for the Tests of English Language: English and Hindi.
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
- Negative marking will be applied in both the Preliminary and the Main exams.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- No negative marks will be awarded for un-attepted questions.
IBPS Clerk Salary
The salary varies from Rs.19,000/- to Rs.22,000/- per month for an IBPS Clerk at entry-level. The actual salary differs slightly from bank to bank. However, the salary increases with the years in service because of yearly increments.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Examination Centres
|State Code||State /UT / NCR||Preliminary Examination Centre||Main Examination Center|
|11||Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||Port Blair|
|12||Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Chittoor, Eluru, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram||Guntur, Kurnool, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam|
|14||Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur||Guwahati, Silchar|
|15||Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea||Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Muzzafarpur, Patna,|
|17||Chhattisgarh||Bhilai Nagar, Bilaspur, Raipur||Raipur|
|18||Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu||Surat, Jamnagar||Surat|
|19||Delhi||Delhi/New Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurugram||Delhi/New Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurugram|
|21||Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Himatnagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara||Ahmedabad, Vadodara|
|22||Haryana||Ambala, Faridabad, Gurugram, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Yamuna Nagar||Ambala, Hissar|
|23||Himachal Pradesh||Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Solan, Una||Hamirpur, Shimla|
|24||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Samba, Srinagar||Jammu, Srinagar|
|25||Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi||Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|26||Karnataka||Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bidar, Davangere, Dharwad, Gulbarga, Hassan, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi||Bengaluru, Hubli, Mangalore|
|27||Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrichur||Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram|
|30||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain||Bhopal, Indore|
|31||Maharashtra||Amravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Pune, Ratnagiri, Solapur||Aurangabad, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune|
|36||Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur||Bhubaneshwar|
|38||Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Fategarh Sahib, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, Sangrur||Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala|
|39||Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur||Jaipur, Udaipur|
|40||Sikkim||Bardang/ Gangtok||Bardang/ Gangtok|
|41||Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Vellore, Virudhunagar||Chennai, Madurai, Tirunelveli|
|42||Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal||Hyderabad|
|44||Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Bareilly, Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Noida/ Greater Noida, Prayagraj(Allahabad), Sitapur, Varanasi||Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Prayagraj(Allahabad), Varanasi|
|45||Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee||Dehradun|
|46||West Bengal||Asansol, Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Hooghly, Kalyani, Siliguri||Asansol, Greater Kolkata, Kalyani, Siliguri|
How to apply for IBPS Clerk 2021 Recruitment?
- Candidates should apply at IBPS’s authorised website www.ibps.in
- Candidates should have a valid personal email ID, and it should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID.
- On the Home Page click the link “CRP Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- Clerks (CRP-Clerks-XI)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register the application by entering basic information.
- A provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen and an Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Candidates can reopen the saved data using the Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed.
- Candidates should upload their
- Left thumb impression
- A handwritten declaration
- A recent, recognizable photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed.
- Prior to submission of the online application, candidates should use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- For candidates applying for the posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers Scale-I, should indicate the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable.
What is the application fees for IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification?
- Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
- Rs. 850/- for all others
- Fee can be paid online only through credit card/Debit card/online net banking.
- The Fee once paid shall not be refunded nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
|IBPS Clerk 2021 Apply Online REGISTRATION | LOGIN|
|IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification PDF Download|
Latest Govt. Recruitment 2021
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details.
- MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2021| 129 Posts Important Details.
- SSC Selection Phase 9 Various Post Recruitment 2021 | 3261 Vacancies Important Details
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2022 Online Form | Important Details for 247 Vacancies
- IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 513 Post, Apply Online!
- APSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | 15 Posts
- UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 49 Posts Important Details
- UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021 – 240 Posts Important Details
- DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021- 6296 Vacancies Important Details
- NHM UP ANM Vacancy 2021 – 5000 Posts Important Details
- Latest SEC Railway Bilaspur Recruitment 2021 – 432 Apprentice Vacancy Important Details
- DSE Assam PGT Recruitment 2021- 2272 Vacancies Important Details
- UKPSC AE Recruitment 2021 | 154 Vacancies Online Application Important Details
- NHPC Recruitment 2021 – 173 Vacancies Important Details
- APSC Assistant Engineer Result for P&RD Department
How many vacancies available in IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification?
The total number of vacancies are 5858 for Clerical cadre Posts in the eleven Participating Banks..
What is the age limit for IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification?
Age Limit as on 01-07-2021 is Minimum: 20 years and Maximum: 28 years. Upper age relaxation applicable as per norms.
What is the last date of application for the IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification?
The last date is 01-08-2021.
Is there any negative marking in IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam?
Yes. There will be a penalty of 0.25 marks for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests in both Preliminary and Main Exam.
When will the exam be held for IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification?
The IBPS Clerk 2021 exam is scheduled for 31-10-2021.