IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2021 for 920 Vacancies. Check all details such as Eligibility, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Salary, and Notification details here. IDBI Bank invites online applications from eligible suitable applicants for the post of Executive to be filled on a contract basis at its different Branches and Offices. Eligible candidates may check all details and apply online.
Notification Summary – IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2021
Important Information and Dates
|Recruiting Agency||IDBI Bank|
|No. of Posts||920|
|Name of the Post||Executive|
|Application Start Date||04-08-2021|
|Last date for Application||18-08-2021|
|Last date of Fees Deposit||18-08-2021|
|IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021 Exam Date (Tentative)||05-09-2021|
- Total Vacancy: 920 Posts
- Name of the Post: Executive
Essential Qualification as on 01.07.2021
- A Graduate degree from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates, minimum marks is 50%.
Age as on 01.07.2021
- Minimum: 20 Years
- Maximum: 25 Years
- The applicant must have been born not earlier than July 02, 1996 and not later than July 01, 2001 (both dates inclusive).
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons With Benchmark Disabilities||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen, COs including ECOs/ SSCOs who have rendered at least |
5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
The selected candidates will be paid: –
- Rs.29,000/- per month in the first year,
- Rs.31,000/- per month in the second year and
- Rs.34,000/- per month in the third year of service.
- Rs. 200 for SC/ST/PWD candidates
- Rs. 1000/- for all others.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
How to apply for IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2021?
- Visit IDBI Bank’s website www.idbibank.in and click on the “CAREERS/CURRENT OPENINGS” to open the link “Recruitment of Executives on Contract-2021” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- Choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Candidates should validate all details and Save ther application by clicking the “Validate your details” and “Save & Next” button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines.
- Candidates can Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before clicking on COMPLETE REGISTRATION. Candidates should click on “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by by the candidate are correct.
- Next Click on “Payment” Tab and proceed for payment.
- NO CHANGE IS PERMITTED IN PAYMENT MODE ONCE CHOSEN.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Candidates should preserve the hard copy of the system generated online Application form and e- Receipt for submission during the time of document verification.
The structure of the online test of 90 minutes duration would be as follows: –
- Duration of test: 90 Minutes
- Language of test: English & Hindi (Except for the test of English)
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|1||Test of Reasoning||50||50|
|2||Test of Working English Language||50||50|
|3||Test of Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
- The successful candidates of the online test, would be called for a document verification and Pre-Recruitment Medical Test.
- The final selection or offer of employment would be made based on applicant’s marks in the online test, being found medically fit and subject to fulfillment of all other eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement.
Important Links for IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2021
|Apply Online REGISTRATION | LOGIN|
|IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF|
Latest Govt. Jobs 2021
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details.
- MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2021| 129 Posts Important Details.
- SSC Selection Phase 9 Various Post Recruitment 2021 | 3261 Vacancies Important Details
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2022 Online Form | Important Details for 247 Vacancies
- IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 513 Post, Apply Online!
- APSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | 15 Posts
- UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 49 Posts Important Details
- UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021 – 240 Posts Important Details
- DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021- 6296 Vacancies Important Details
- NHM UP ANM Vacancy 2021 – 5000 Posts Important Details
- Latest SEC Railway Bilaspur Recruitment 2021 – 432 Apprentice Vacancy Important Details
- DSE Assam PGT Recruitment 2021- 2272 Vacancies Important Details
How many vacancies are there in the IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2021?
There are 920 vacancies for Executive.
What is the last date of application for IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2021?
The last date for application is 18-08-2021
How to apply for IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2021?
Candidates should visit the official website of the IDBI Bank www.idbibank.in to apply online. No other means of application is allowed.
What is the salary Executives in IDBI Bank?
A consolidated remuneration is paid during the contract period as follows:
Rs.29,000/- per month in the first year,
Rs.31,000/- per month in the second year and
Rs.34,000/- per month in the third year of service.
What is the age limit for IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2021?
Minimum: 20 Years
Maximum: 25 Years
What is the application fees for IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2021?
The non-refundable application fee is Rs. 200 for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs. 1000/- for all others.