Income Tax Recruitment 2021 -155 – Check Notification PDF, Age Limit, Salary, Eligibility, Selection Process, Qualification, Reservation, Exam fees, and application process. Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax Department, Mumbai invites applications from Meritorious Sportspersons for recruitment to the posts of Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, and Multi Tasking Staff. Eligible candidates may read the full notification before applying offline.
Important dates – Income Tax Recruitment 2021
|Recruiting Agency||Income Tax Department, Mumbai|
|Job Name||Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, and Multi Tasking Staff|
|Start of Application||08-07-2021|
|Last Date of Application||25-08-2021 (11:59 PM)|
Income Tax Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Total vacancy: 155
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): 64
- Tax Assistants: 83
- Income Tax Inspectors: 08
Income Tax Recruitment 2021 Qualification
|Income Tax Inspector||Degree from a recognized University or equivalent|
|Tax Assistants||Degree from a recognized University or equivalent +|
Data Entry Speed of 8,000 Key depressions per hour
|Multi-Tasking Staff||Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University /Board|
Sports Eligibility for Recruitment
The sportsperson must have represented:
- A State or the Country in a National or International Competition in any of the games/sports or
- Their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any of the games/sports or
- The State Schools Team in the National Sports/Games for schools conducted by All India School Games Federation in any of the games/sports or
- Sportsperson who has been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Income Tax Recruitment 2021 Salary
|Name of Post||Pay as per 7th CPC|
|Income Tax Inspector||Pay Level – 7 (Rs. 44900 to Rs. 142400)|
|Tax Assistant||Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25500 to Rs. 81100)|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18000 to Rs. 56900)|
Age Limit as on 01-08-2021
|Name of Post||Age Limit|
|Income Tax Inspector||18 to 30 years of age|
|Tax Assistant||18 to 27 years of age|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||18 to 25 years of age|
Relaxation in Upper Age
- 5 years for General/OBC candidates
- 10 years in case of SC/ST candidates
- Departmental candidates with 3 years continuous service in Central Govt. can apply up to an age of 40 years (45 years for SC/ST).
List Of Games/Sports
The following are the Games/Sports for which the recruitment drive is carried out.
- 100 Metres
- 200 Metres
- 400 Metres
- 800 Metres
- 1500 Metres
- 5000 Metres
- 10000 Metres
- 100 Hurdles
- Long Jump
- Triple Jump
- Shot Put
- Discus Throw
- Hammer Throw
- Javelin Throw
- High Jump
- Pole Vault
- 100m (Butterfly)
- 100m (Breaststroke)
- 100m (Backstroke)
- 100m (Freestyle)
- Lawn Tennis
- Table Tennis
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for an interview and the players may be required to undergo a ground/proficiency test also if further required.
- For the post of Tax Assistant, the candidates are also required to qualify in the Computer Skill Test.
How to apply
- Applications should be filled online only.
- visit www.incometaxmumbai.gov.in or https://www.incometaxmumbai.in/ to apply for the posts.
- DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021- 6296 Vacancies Important Details
- NHM UP ANM Vacancy 2021 – 5000 Posts Important Details
- Latest SEC Railway Bilaspur Recruitment 2021 – 432 Apprentice Vacancy Important Details
- DSE Assam PGT Recruitment 2021- 2272 Vacancies Important Details
- UKPSC AE Recruitment 2021 | 154 Vacancies Online Application Important Details
- NHPC Recruitment 2021 – 173 Vacancies Important Details
- APSC Assistant Engineer Result for P&RD Department
- UKPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2021 | 17 Vacancies Online Application Important Details
- Latest OIL Duliajan Recruitment 2021 – 535 Vacancies Important Details
- Uttarakhand Forest Guard Bharti 2021 – Latest 894 Posts Important Details.
- UP Aganwadi Workers Mini Workers Helpers vacancy 2021 – 50000+ Posts Important Details
- Allahabad HC Computer Assistant Recruitment 2021 |15 Vacancies Important Details
How to apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2021?
What are the selection criteria for the Income Tax Recruitment 2021?
Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for an interview and the players may be required to undergo a ground/proficiency test also if further required. For the post of Tax Assistant, the candidates are also required to qualify in the Computer Skill Test.
What is the Age Limit for the Income Tax Recruitment 2021?
The age limits as on 01-08-2021 are:
18 to 30 years of age for Income Tax Inspector,
18 to 27 years of age for the posts of Tax Assistant, and
18 to 25 years of age for Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS).
What is the salary of Income Tax Recruitment 2021?
The salary for the posts are:
Pay Level – 7 (Rs. 44900 to Rs. 142400) for Income Tax Inspector
Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25500 to Rs. 81100) for Tax Assistant
Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18000 to Rs. 56900) for Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
How many vacancies are there in Income Tax Recruitment 2021?
The total number of vacancies is 155, which includes
08 vacancy of Income Tax Inspector
83 vacancies of Tax Assistant
64 vacancies of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS):
What is the last date for Income Tax Recruitment 2021?