Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2021- 50 Posts. Check Eligibility, Selection Process, Educational Qualification and Notification details. Indian Coast Guard invites applications from eligible male candidates for appointment as Assistant Commandant (General Duty and Technical). The last date of registration is 14 July 2021. Eligible candidates who meet all eligibility criteria can apply online.
Notification Summary – Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2021
Important Information and dates
|Recruiting Agency||Indian Coast Guard|
|Posts||Assistant Commandant (General Duty and Technical)|
|No. of Posts||50|
|Application Start Date||04-07-2021|
|Application Last Date||14-07-2021 (Up to 5 PM)|
|Admit Card available online||20-07-2021|
|Tentative Exam Date||July / August 2021|
|Assistant Commandant GD||40||11||06||13||07||03|
|Assistant Commandant Tech (Engg / Elect)||10||03||02||01||04||0|
- Priority will be given to candidates with a higher percentage of marks in the degree while shortlisting applications.
- Only candidates who cleared their final year/ final semester exams and completed their degrees are to apply.
Essential Qualifications for Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2021
- Assistant Commandant (General Duty)
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (i.e. 1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech Course or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree candidates wherever applicable).
- Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to class XIIth with 60% aggregate in Mathematics and Physics.
- Assistant Commandant (Engineering/Electrical)
- Engineering degree with 60% marks in aggregate or Should have passed Sections A and B examination AMIE with 60% marks in the following streams recognised by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
- Engineering Branch:
- Naval architecture or
- Mechanical or
- Marine or
- Automotive or
- Mechatronics or
- Industrial and Production or
- Metallurgy or Design or
- Aeronautical or
- Electrical Branch:
- Electrical or
- Electronics or
- Telecommunication or
- Instrumentation or
- Instrumentation and Control or
- Electronics and Communication or
- Power Engineering or
- Power Electronics.
- At least 60% marks in aggregate in Physics and Maths in 12th class or
- Three-year diploma course with an aggregate of 60%.
- Born between 01 Jul 1997 to 30 Jun 2001 (Both dates inclusive).
- Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Qualifying marks: Maximum 5% relaxation in aggregate in the degree certificate for SC/ST candidates. No relaxation is applicable for 12th class marks.
- Pay Level: 10
- Starting basic pay: Rs. 56100/-
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2021
- Log on to the Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on “opportunities”.
- Select advertisement for Recruitment of Assistant Commandant- 01/2022 Batch.
- Select any the post to be applied [i.e. Asst Commandant General Duty (Male) or Asst Commandant (Engineering & Electrical)]
- Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed.
- Fill the application.
- Upload the photograph and signature in jpeg format (image quality 200 dpi). The size of the photograph and signature must be between 10 kb to 40 kb and 10 kb to 30 kb respectively.
- Check all data before clicking submit button.
- Take care to correctly fill up mobile no. and e-mail ID.
- On successful submission of the online application, a unique Application/Registration number will be generated. Candidates must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval/ reprint of the e-admit card.
- E-admit card can be downloaded through URL https://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/reprint.aspx from 20 Jul 2021 onwards.
- Candidates are required to bring 02 copies of system generated E-Admit card having allotted roll number and a recent identical photograph with blue background (not older than 03 months) and to be carried at the recruitment centre.
- Candidates shall bring all original documents and keep one application form ready along with photocopies of all documents required i.e.
- Class Xth certificate and mark sheet showing date of birth,
- XIIth class certificate along with mark sheet showing subjects,
- Degree certificate showing percentage of marks,
- Caste certificate wherever required and
- NCC ‘C’ Certificate/Games certificate duly attested.
- Any candidate who does not carry all these documents at the time of PSB and FSB shall not be permitted to appear in the exam.
- Candidate can apply for one branch only. Filling multiple applications will result in the cancellation of all applications.
Selection Process for Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2021
(a) Short Listing of Applications: Short listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examination and the qualifying cut off for a particular branch or centre may be increased more than 60% if more applications with a higher % are received.
(b) Preliminary Selection: Shortlisted candidates will be called for Preliminary Selection at given date and time which will consist of
- Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and
- Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT).
- The aptitude tests will be of objective type and will be in English only.
- During PP&DT the candidates are expected to speak and discuss in English. However, they are free to speak in Hindi if they wish to do so.
Final Selection: The candidates who qualify for Preliminary Selection will be called for Final Selection. The date and venue for the Final Selection Board (FSB) will be uploaded on the Indian Coast Guard website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The Final Selection will be conducted tentatively from End Aug/ Early Sep to Early Nov 2021. The Final Selection will consist of
- Psychological Test,
- Group Task and
- Interview (Personality test).
Important Links for Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2021
Trending Now – Latest 2021 Vacancies
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021| 4438 Posts | Important Details
- UPPCL ARO Recruitment 2021 | 14 Posts Important Details
- SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online 2056 Vacancies Important Details.
- APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 45 Posts
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details.
- MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2021| 129 Posts Important Details.
- SSC Selection Phase 9 Various Post Recruitment 2021 | 3261 Vacancies Important Details
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2022 Online Form | Important Details for 247 Vacancies
- IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 513 Post, Apply Online!
- APSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | 15 Posts
- UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 49 Posts Important Details
- UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021 – 240 Posts Important Details
What is the last date of application for Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2021?
The last date of application is 14-07-2021.
What are the essential qualifications for Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2021?
The candidate must have passed the Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (i.e. 1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech Course or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree candidates wherever applicable). The candidate should have also appeared for class XIIth with a 60% aggregate in Mathematics and Physics.
What are the age limits for Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2021?
The Candidates should be born between 01 Jul 1997 to 30 Jun 2001 (Both dates inclusive).
Can women candidates apply for Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2021?
No. These posts are for male candidates only.
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2021?
Candidates should submit their application ONLINE at www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
On successful submission of the online application, a unique Application/Registration number will be generated. Candidates must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval/ reprint of the e-admit card.
What is the salary of an Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant?
The starting basic pay is Rs. 56100/- in Pay Level 10.