Indian Navy Cadet Entry Scheme 10+2 (B.TECH) 2021, Eligibility, Salary, Exam Date, Admit Card and Full Notification. Applications are invited from UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES (fulfilling the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Govt. of India) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four-year B.Tech degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (PERMANENT COMMISSION). The selected candidates will be distributed among Education, Executive and Technical branches of Indian Navy on completion of their course at INA.
Indian Navy Cadet Entry Scheme 2021 – Full Notification
Indian Navy Cadet Entry Scheme 2021 Important Dates
|Apply Online||Link Activate 29/01/2021|
|Last Date for Online Application||9/02/2021|
|Course commencing||July 2021|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Born between 02 Jan 2002 and 01 Jul 2004 (both dates inclusive).
Indian Navy Cadet Entry Scheme 2021 Eligibility
Educational Qualification. Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
Who can Apply. Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2020 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2020 All India Rank published by NTA.
(a) All candidates recommended by SSB will have to undergo medicals as per extant regulations. There is no relaxation in medical standard on any ground. Guidelines for medical standards are available on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
(b) Relaxations in height is permissible to candidates holding domicile of specific regions details of which are available on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Tattoo. Guidelines for tattoo are available on the Indian Navy website.
Vacancy Details Total: 26 Posts
|2||Executive and Technical Branch||21|
- Only one application is to be filled by a candidate.
- Candidates may apply for Branch (a) or (b) or (both).
- Candidates will be shortlisted for SSB based on their first preference.
- If not shortlisted for the first preference you may be considered for alternate branch subject to availability of spare slot in SSB batches of that Branch.
- Once shortlisted for a branch, subsequent stages of the selection process (SSB, medical & Merit List) will be exclusively for that branch.
- If a candidate has opted for only one branch he will not be considered for other branches despite being in merit.
Guidelines for Online Application
- Before starting the e-application process, Candidates should keep the scanned copy of the following and other relevant documents readily available for attaching the same while filling up the application.
- Date of birth proof (as per 10th/12th certificates),
- 10th class mark sheet,
- 12th class mark sheet,
- JEE (Main)-2020 scorecard (indicating All India Rank) and
- a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned in JPG/TIFF format.
- Details in e-application are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate/12th class certificate.
- All mandatory fields such as e-mail address and mobile number should be filled carefully.
- If any scanned document is not legible/readable for any reason, the application will be rejected.
- The candidate should print one copy of online application form and carry it along with original certificates/documents as mentioned above while appearing for SSB interview.
(a) Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before finally submitting your online application.
(b) Your application is subject to subsequent scrutiny. The application can be rejected if found INELIGIBLE/INVALID at any point in time.
(c) After the closing of the online application, no request will be entertained for amendment in the uploaded documents.
(d) Candidature of any candidate will be cancelled if any declaration is found wrong at any stage of the selection process.
Indian Navy Cadet Entry Scheme 2021 – Important Links
What are the selection procedures for the year B.Tech degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme?
IHQ of MoD(Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank (AIR) – 2020. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Kolkata / Visakhapatnam from Nov – Jan 2020.
Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form. You are advised to maintain your mobile number and e-mail ID till selection process is complete.
SSB interview will be conducted in two stages. Stage I test consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day.
Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview which will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 working days).
Is the change of SSB venue for interview is possible?
Change of SSB venue for interview is not permissible.
Shall I be paid fare charges for attending the interview?
AC 3 tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for particular type of commission on production of tickets. Candidates are required to carry photo copy of the first page of bank passbook or cheque leaf where the name, account No. and IFS Code details are mentioned while appearing for SSB.
Where will be the training given?
Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit, will be selected for training in Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala, based on All India Merit and number of vacancies. All India Merit will be prepared as per SSB marks.
What is the duration of the course?
Selected Candidates will be inducted as Cadets for the four year B.Tech Course in Applied Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electronics & Communication Engineering as per Naval requirements.
Which university shall accord the B. Tech Degree on completion of the course?
On completion of the course, B.Tech Degree will be awarded by the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
What would be the cost of the training?
The entire cost of training, including books and reading material, will be borne by the Indian Navy. The cadets will also be provided with entitled clothing and messing.