Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2021 – Electrical 40 Posts. Check Eligibility, Salary, Exam Date, Admit Card and Important Notification details. Applications are invited from UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES (fulfilling the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Govt. of India) for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Electrical branch for course commencing Jan 2022 onwards at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala.
Notification Summary-Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2021
|Application Start Date||16-07-2021|
|Last Date of Application||30-07-2021|
|Course commencing||January 2021|
|SSB Exam Date||September 2021|
Total Vacancy: 40 Posts
Indian Navy SSC Electrical Recruitment 2021 Eligibility
- BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in any of the following streams
- (i) Electrical
- (ii) Electronics
- (iii) Tele Communication
- (iv) Electronics & Communication
- (v) Power Engineering
- (vi) Power Electronics
- (vii) Electronics & Instrumentation / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation
- (viii) Instrumentation & Control
- (ix) Instrumentation
- (x) Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC)
- (xi) Electrical & Electronics
- NCC ‘C’ certificate holders will be given relaxation in cut off marks towards shortlisting for SSB subject to following conditions:-
- Having NCC ‘C’ certificate with minimum ‘B’ Grade.
- Not served less than two academic years in the Senior Division.
- ‘C’ certificate should not be dated prior to 30 Jul 18.
Rs. 56100-177500 Level-10
Check detailed salary structure here.
Born between 02 Jan 1997 and 01 Jul 2002 (both dates inclusive).
(a) Shortlisting for SSB.
- Shortlisting of applications will be based on marks obtained in the qualifying degree till 5th semester.
- Candidates having ‘C’ certificate issued by the National Cadet Corps will be provided relaxation of 5% in cut off marks for SSB shortlisting. However, the mandatory criteria of 60% marks in qualifying degree is essential.
- SSB interviews will be tentatively scheduled from Sep 21 onwards at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Visakhapatnam / Kolkata.
- Change of SSB Centre for interview is not permissible.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their shortlisting for SSB interview through e-mail or SMS.
(b) SSB Procedure
(c) Medical Standards
- All candidates recommended by SSB will have to undergo medicals as per extant regulations. There is no relaxation in medical standard on any ground. Guidelines for medical standards are available on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Relaxations in height is permissible to candidates holding domicile of specific regions details of which are available on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Check medical standards here.
Guidelines for Online Application
- The online application can be filled at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 16 Jul 21.
- To save time during the application submission, candidates may fill in their details and upload documents in advance.
- Before starting the e-application process, Candidates should keep the scanned copy of the following and other relevant documents readily available for attaching the same while filling up the application.
- Date of birth proof (as per 10th/12th certificates),
- 10th class mark sheet,
- 12th class mark sheet,
- marks sheets upto 5th& 7th semester
- NCC ‘C’ certificate issued by National Cadet Corps and
- a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned in JPG/TIFF format.
- Details in e-application are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate/12th class certificate.
- All mandatory fields such as e-mail address and mobile number should be filled carefully.
- If any scanned document is not legible/readable for any reason, the application will be rejected.
- The candidate should print one copy of online application form and carry it along with original certificates/documents as mentioned above while appearing for SSB interview.
(a) Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before finally submitting your online application.
(b) Your application is subject to subsequent scrutiny. The application can be rejected if found INELIGIBLE/INVALID at any point in time.
(c) After the closing of the online application, no request will be entertained for amendment in the uploaded documents.
(d) Candidature of any candidate will be cancelled if any declaration is found wrong at any stage of the selection process.
Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2021 – Important Links
|Apply Online||Link Activate 16-07-2021|
|Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2021 Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
What is the last date for Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2021?
The last date of application is 30-07-2021.
Shall I be paid fare charges for attending the interview?
AC 3 tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview if appearing for the first time on the production of tickets.
Where will be the training given?
Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit will be selected for training in Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala, based on All India Merit and the number of vacancies. All India Merit will be prepared as per SSB marks.
What is the probation period for Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2021?
The probation period for SSC (Electrical) Officers is two years.
What is the rank for Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2021?
The candidates will be inducted into the rank of Sub Lieutenant.
Explore latest Jobs 2021!
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details.
- MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2021| 129 Posts Important Details.
- SSC Selection Phase 9 Various Post Recruitment 2021 | 3261 Vacancies Important Details
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2022 Online Form | Important Details for 247 Vacancies
- IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 513 Post, Apply Online!
- APSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | 15 Posts
- UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 49 Posts Important Details
- UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021 – 240 Posts Important Details
- DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021- 6296 Vacancies Important Details
- NHM UP ANM Vacancy 2021 – 5000 Posts Important Details
- Latest SEC Railway Bilaspur Recruitment 2021 – 432 Apprentice Vacancy Important Details
- DSE Assam PGT Recruitment 2021- 2272 Vacancies Important Details