IOCL Senior Research Manager Recruitment 2020 – 01 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Exam Date, Admit Card and Full Notification. Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites Online Application for the Recruitment of Senior Research Manager in Grade D. All relevant details of the posts such as the number of posts, Eligibility criteria, salary, last date of the online application, examination date, age criteria along with important dates and links for original notification and other resources are available below.
Full Notification – IOCL Senior Research Manager Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Posts||Senior Research Manager in Grade D|
|Recruiting Agency||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|No. of vacancy||01 (UR)|
|Notification No.||Advt. No R&D/97|
|Last Date of application||23-10-2020|
|The scale of Pay (Rs.)||90000-240000|
|Upper Age limit (in years) as on 30.10.2020||40 Years|
|Required Educational Qualification||Masters degree in Chemical Engineering and Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute with minimum 11 years of relevant experience.|
Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute with minimum 14 years of relevant experience.
With minimum 65% marks in graduation as well as in Post-graduation
|Mandatory Experience|| Minimum 11 years after Masters degree in Chemical Engineering / 14 years of working experience after Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering related to Process Design of grass-root & revamp of units/ Basic Design & Engineering Package (BDEP) Preparation/ Front End Engineering Design (FEED) Engineering/Detail Engineering/ Residual Engineering.|
Minimum 07 years of working experience in process licensing companies as a principal process engineer for preparation of BDEP/FEED/Detail Engineering/Residual Engineering for Petroleum refining & Petrochemicals industry.
Heat and Material balance calculations, preparation of Process Flow Diagrams (PFDs), Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs), process design basis, cause & effect diagrams, etc.
Design of process equipment like heat exchangers, process vessels, storage tanks, separators, etc.
Carrying out process calculations for overall plant hydraulics including pump hydraulics, line sizing and control valves, etc.
Preparation of process datasheet for equipment and instruments.
Design for overpressure protection of plant equipment and piping including assessment of overpressure scenarios, calculation of relief loads, selection and sizing of safety valves.
Proficient in Process software like Aspen HYSYS/HTRI/Pipenet/AFT/Pipeline Studio/FlareNet.
Desirable Experience Detail: IOCL Senior Research Manager
Working experience in reactor internals design for fixed bed and fluidized bed.
Working experience in fixed bed and fluidized bed reactor design.
Roles & Responsibilities: IOCL Senior Research Manager
Process simulation using ASPEN HYSYS and other software for generating Heat & Material Balance (H&MB), Process Flow Diagram (PFD), Piping & Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID), Material Flow Diagram (MFD), stream summary, datasheet of key equipment’s, hydraulic calculation & verification for line sizing, pumps, control valves and compressor loops.
Participation in inspection, pre-commissioning, commissioning & Performance Guarantee Test Run (PGTR).
Participation in detail engineering activities – P&ID review, Hazard Identification (HAZID) study, Hazard & Operability (HAZOP) Study and Safety Integrity Level (SIL) Study, 3D model reviews etc.
Identification of control required, process control diagram, preparation of Cause & Effect diagram, carrying out hazard identification, safety system design, Pressure Safety Valve (PSV) load calculation & sizing, HAZOP and SIL analysis
Design of heat exchangers, heaters, furnaces etc.
Utility balance, catalyst and chemicals requirement
- All the Qualifications should have only been obtained through Full Time Regular Course from a recognized University / Institute / Board. Qualifications obtained through distance/Part-time mode will not be considered.
Candidates who have the induction level qualification of PhD OR Graduation OR Post-graduation from a Foreign University must submit a Certificate of Equivalence from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), certifying that their qualification is equivalent to PhD OR Graduation OR Post-Graduation in the corresponding field of an Indian University.
Selection Methodology: IOCL Senior Research Manager
Mid Level Recruitment (Senior Research Manager – Gr. D/ Chief Research Manager – Gr. E)
Depending on the number of candidates fulfilling all eligibility criteria as mentioned above against each post (based on the scrutiny of applications), candidates would be required to undergo a two-tier (Virtual Interview & Final In-person Interview) or one-tier (Final In-Person Interview). The personal interview/interaction will assess technical Knowledge, Suitability of Skill sets for the Job, Aptitude and behavioural competencies of the candidates as applicable to the post.
Registration Fees: NIL
Important Links – IOCL Senior Research Manager Recruitment 2020
The prospective candidates are required to submit their applications through eMail as per the details mentioned below:
Mid Level Recruitment (Chief Research Manager – Gr. E / Senior Research Manager – Gr. D)
o The Application should be sent to email@example.com strictly as per Application format separately placed as Annexure – I
o The Subject of the eMail while submitting an application should be strictly as per the following format: “Application for the post of <POST CODE>_<APPLICANT NAME>
|Original Notification||CLICK HERE|
|E-Mail ID for sending Applicationfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Application Format for Mid-level Posts (Sr. Research Manager/ Chief Research Manager)||CLICK HERE|
= Form filling tips =
1. Candidates should read the original notification published by (the recruiting agency) before applying. The link of the original notification is provided in the important links section.
2. Only eligible candidates who fulfil all the application criteria regarding Education, Age Limit, Experience and physical specifications if any etc. should apply.
3. Keep scanned/photocopies of all relevant documents ready before starting the online application process.
4. Kindly keep ready scanned document related to the online recruitment form such as Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
5. Before submitting the application, check carefully all the information shown in the preview.
6. Candidate required to pay application fee should pay the amount as mentioned applicable for his/her category. Please note that the process of application is not complete if the required fees are not deposited.
7. Do not forget to take a print out of the final submitted form for your future reference.
Explore Similar Jobs!
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification -Apply Online for 7855 Posts, Check Important Details. Last Date: 27-10-2021
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details. Last Date: 23-10-2021
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2022 Online Form | Important Details for 247 Vacancies Last Date: 10-10-2021
- IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 513 Post, Apply Online! Last Date: 12-10-2021
- Test Date: APSC Enforcement Inspector 2020 Recruitment – 5 Posts Last Date: 18-01-2021
- Latest BECIL Various Posts Recruitment 2021 – 463 Vacancies for Employment Survey & All India Survey Complete Details. Last Date: 20-04-2021
- FCI Recruitment 2021 Category I Various Post – 89 Vacancies. Last Date: 30-03-2021
- LMRC Various Post Recruitment 2021 – Exam Date, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Salary Full Details Last Date: 02-04-2021
- DSSSB Various Post Recruitment 2021 – Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Salary Full Details Last Date: 14-04-2021
- UPRVUNL JE Recruitment 2021 – 196 Posts Complete Details. Last Date: 02-07-2021
- NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2021 – 41 Posts Complete Details Last Date: 28-05-2021
- Latest NWDA Recruitment 2021 JE UDC LDC | 62 Various Posts Online Form Last Date: 25-06-2021
- NMDC Recruitment 2021 Notification – 59 Vacancies Important Details. Last Date: 15-06-2021
- UPSC IES ESE Exam 2021 – 215 Posts Engineering Services Complete Details Pre Result Declared
- IRCON Recruitment 2021 for Works Engineers- 74 Posts Complete Details. Last Date: 18-04-2021
- PPSC JE SDE Recruitment 2021 – 162 Vacancies Apply Online Complete Details. Last Date: 07-04-2021
- NMDC Recruitment 2021 ITI 304 Vacancies Complete Details Apply Online. Last Date: 15-04-2021
- UKPSC AE Recruitment 2021 | 154 Vacancies Online Application Important Details Last Date: 21-09-2021
- Latest OIL Duliajan Recruitment 2021 – 535 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 23-09-2021
- Admit Card for MES Recruitment 2021 – 502 Posts Draughtsman Supervisor Complete Details. Last Date: 12-04-2021
- PPSC AE SDE Recruitment 2021 – 124 Vacancies Apply Online Complete Details. Last Date: 09-04-2021
- BPSC 66th Combined Preliminary Competitive Examination 2020 – 731 PostsLast Date: 20-10-2020
- Bihar BPSC Various Post Recruitment 2020Last Date: 22-10-2020
- UPSC CDS II Exam 2021 Notification & Application | Important Details for 339 Vacancies Last Date: 24-08-2021
- Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 | 588 Vacancies Important Details. Last Date: 09-09-2021
Disclaimer: All data and information relating to various jobs, examination results and marks published in this website are only for the immediate Information only an does not to be a constitute to be a legal document. While all efforts are made to make the all data and information available on this website as authentic and accurate as possible, we are not responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept in the data or information provided in this website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any shortcoming, defect or inaccuracy of the Information on this website.