ITBP Constable GD Recruitment 2021 Sports Quota 65 Vacancies. Check Eligibility, Selection Process, Educational Qualification, and Notification details. Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment under the meritorious sportsperson quota for the post of Constable (General Duty). The last date of receipt of the application is 02 September 2021. Eligible candidates who meet all eligibility criteria can apply online.
Notification Summary – ITBP Constable GD Recruitment 2021
Important Information and dates
|Recruiting Agency||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Name of the Post||Constable (General Duty)|
|No. of Posts||65|
|Application Start Date||05-07-2021 (0001 Hrs)|
|ITBP Recruitment 2021 Last Date||02-09-2021 (2359 Hrs)|
A total of 65 vacancies are open to be filled in 12 Sports/Games disciplines as mentioned below. These vacancies are not open for physically challenged persons or ex-servicemen.
- Matriculation / 10th class pass.
- Players who have participated or won a medal (s) in the level of competition given below from 01/01/2019 till 02/09/2021 will only be considered and marks will be awarded accordingly.
|S. N.||Competition||Marks of Gold Medal||Marks of Silver Medal||Marks for Bronze Medal||Marks for participation|
|2.||World Championship/World Cup||90||86||82||70|
|3.||Asian Games/Commonwealth Games (4 years)||80||76||72||60|
|4.||Asian Championship/ Cup/ Commonwealth Championship||70||66||62||50|
|5.||Youth Olympic Games||60||56||52||40|
|6.||Youth/Junior Asian Championship & Youth/Junior Commonwealth Championship||50||46||42||–|
|7.||SAF Games & any International Competition recognized by Govt. of India (MYA&S) with minimum participation of 07 Countries backed by medal in National level competition.||40||36||32||–|
|8||National Games and Senior National Championship Individual Medal||30||26||22||–|
|9||National Games and Senior National Championship Team medal in individual sports||26||22||18|
|10.||Youth/Junior National Championship Individual Medal||20||16||12||–|
|11.||Youth/Junior National Championship Team medal in individual sports||16||12||08||–|
Order of Preference
- First Preference: Candidates who have represented the country and won medals in order of their priority i.e. Gold/Silver/Bronze in an International Competition in senior Junior or in youth categories.
- Second Preference: Candidate who has represented and won a medal(s) or positions up to 3rd place in the Senior or Junior National Championship/Games.
Age Limit as of 02-09-2021
- 18 – 23 years
- Upper age relaxation as per norms.
- Only the date of birth as recorded in the matriculation certificate will be considered.
Level-3 Rs. 21,700-69,100/-
How to apply
- Candidates can apply online at www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in from 05/07/2021 (00:01 am) to 02/09/2021 (11:59 pm)
- Candidate should upload a copy of certificate or document for sports discipline in support of his/her highest medal/position or highest level of participation in the sports achievement in their Profile created on the www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in before applying for the post, else their online application will be rejected during scrutiny.
- Rs. 100/- Non-refundable for General, EWS and OBC Male candidates.
- NIL for SC, ST and Female
The Selection Process for ITBP Constable GD Recruitment 2021 involves the following steps.
- Scrutiny of the applications,
- Online Admit Cards will be issued to the candidates whose online applications are found in order to appear in the recruitment process i.e.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
Candidates must pass all the qualifying tests. The minimum qualifying marks will be 08 for all category i.e. UR/SC/ST/OBC candidates.
Important Links for ITBP Constable GD Recruitment 2021
|Apply Online [Application starts from 05-07-2021 (0001 Hrs)]|
|ITBP Constable GD Recruitment 2021 Notification|
Trending Now – Latest 2021 Vacancies
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021| 4438 Posts | Important Details
- UPPCL ARO Recruitment 2021 | 14 Posts Important Details
- SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online 2056 Vacancies Important Details.
- APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 45 Posts
- AU Group A B C Recruitment 2021| 412 Posts Important Details.
- MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2021| 129 Posts Important Details.
- SSC Selection Phase 9 Various Post Recruitment 2021 | 3261 Vacancies Important Details
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2022 Online Form | Important Details for 247 Vacancies
- IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 513 Post, Apply Online!
- APSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | 15 Posts
- UPPCL Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 49 Posts Important Details
- UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021 – 240 Posts Important Details
What is the last date of application for ITBP Constable GD Recruitment 2021?
The last date of application is 02-09-2021.
What are the essential qualifications for ITBP Constable GD Recruitment 2021?
The candidate must have passed the Matriculation / 10th class pass. Players who have participated or won a medal (s) in the international and national level games/tournaments from 01/01/2019 till 02/09/2021 will only be considered and marks will be awarded accordingly.
What are the age limits for ITBP Constable GD Recruitment 2021?
Candidates between the age of 18 – 23 years are eligible. The Upper age relaxation as per norms. Only the date of birth as recorded in the matriculation certificate will be considered.
What is the application fees for ITBP Constable GD Recruitment 2021?
The non-refundable application fee is Rs. 100/- for General, ESW and OBC candidates. Candidates of SC, ST and Female category are exempted from paying the application fees.
How to apply for ITBP Constable GD Recruitment 2021?
Candidates can apply online at www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. Candidate should upload a copy of certificate or document for sports discipline in support of his/her highest medal/position or highest level of participation in the sports achievement in their Profile created on the www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in before applying for the post, else their online application will be rejected during scrutiny.