JKPSC CCE 2021 – 187 Vacancies. Check Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Eligibility, Selection Process, Salary and Full Notification here. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) invites application from suitable candidates for 187 various posts to be selected through Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Exam 2021 details of which are mentioned below. Interested eligible candidates can read the full notification before applying online.
Full Notification – JKPSC CCE 2021
Important Information and Dates
|Notification No.||PSC/DR/2021/02 Dated:26/02/2021|
|Recruiting Agency||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|Name of the Exam||J&K Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination – 2021|
|No. of Posts||187|
|Application Start Date||11-03-2021|
|Online Application Last Date||12-04-2021|
|Exam Fees Last Date||12-04-2021|
|Dates for Editing Some fields of their submitted Online Applications||14-04-2021 (12:00 A.M.) to 16-04-2021 (till 11:59 P.M.)|
|Tentative Dates for Preliminary Examination||11-07-2021 (Sunday)|
|Tentative Dates for Main Examination||04-10-2021 (Monday)|
Vacancy Details JKPSC CCE 2021
|J&K Administrative Service (Junior Scale)||28||06||05||06||02||05||02||02||56|
|J&K Police (G) Service||35||07||06||07||03||07||03||03||71|
|J&K Accounts (G) Service||31||06||05||06||02||06||02||02||60|
- The candidate must be a domicile of UT of J&K and
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University in India or equivalent.
- The candidate(s) who have appeared in the bachelor’s degree examination in 2021, shall have to provide proof to the effect that he/she had appeared in the required examination on or before 12.04.2021 and had qualified for the said Examination at the time of filing up the online Application Form for the Main Examination.
The age limit as on 01-01-2021 is as follows:
- 37 Years for OM Category ( Not born after 01-01-2000 and not born before 01-01-1984)
- 39 Years for Reserved and In-Service Category ( Not born after 01-01-2000 and not born before 01-01-1982)
- 40 Years for Reserved and In-Service Category ( Not born after 01-01-2000 and not born before 01-01-1981)
Level-8 (Rs. 47600- Rs. 151100) Grade Pay: Rs. 4800/-
Physical Eligibility J&K Police Service
For Male Candidates
- Height: 165 cm
- Chest girth (min)/ Expansion: 84 cm/5 cm
For Female Candidates
- Height: 150 cm
- Chest girth (min)/ Expansion: 79 cm/5 cm
Centres of JKPSC CCE 2021 Exam
- Doda and
Scheme of Selection Process
The candidates for the posts will be selected on the basis of a Written Test/Selection process in the following successive stages:
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) for the selection of candidates for Main Examination,
- Main Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates for the various services and posts and
- Personality Test (Interview)
Preliminary Exam Pattern
- The Preliminary Examination will consist of two papers (1) General Studies-I and (2) General Studies-II of Objective type (MCQ)
- Maximum of 200 marks each for each paper.
- The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination shall count only for shortlisting of the candidates for the Main examination.
- There will be negative marking for incorrect answers (one third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question) for all questions
Cut off Preliminary Exam
General Studies Paper-I: To be fixed by the Commission at their discretion and
General Studies Paper-II: Minimum of 33% marks
Main Exam Pattern
The Main Examination shall consist of a written examination and a Personality Test (Interview). The main written examination will consist of eight (8) papers of conventional essay type out of which one paper will be of qualifying nature.
How to apply for JKPSC CCE 2021
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website of the Commission i.e http://www.jkpsc.nic.in. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
- Click on the link “One Time Registration” or click on the Login menu if the candidate has already created the profile with the JK PSC.
- After login, candidates are required to fill all the requisite fields of personal information, contact information & educational qualification, service details etc. for One Time Registration (OTR)
- The candidate shall also upload the recent passport size colour photograph with the date stamped on the picture and signature. The photograph should not be taken earlier than 01.01.2021. The size of the photograph (passport size) and signature must be between 10kB to 20kB in *.jpeg or *.jpg only.
- After successful submission of all the details in your OTR account, check the eligibility conditions and click on the “show examination” as shown against the respective post/examination you want to apply.
- Select the month of the advertisement notification for which the candidate wants to apply, a link(s) for the post(s) will appear on the computer screen. Click on the “APPLY” button.
- On clicking the “APPLY” button, the system will display all particulars of the candidate as mentioned while filling up the necessary fields of his/her OTR account. The candidate shall fill up the remaining required fields in the application form and accept the declaration thereof.
- Once the candidate is satisfied with the correctness of the filled in details, click on the “SUBMIT” button.
- On successful submission of the basic details, the candidates will be required to pay the online fee through online mode and uploading of the documents, for the final submission of the online application form.
- After successful payment of the fee, the fee status will get reflected on the Online Application form. Candidates can check the fee status by clicking on the Print Application Button in the submitted Applications menu in his/her JKPSC account. In case the payment status shows either “not submitted or under processing or status has not been reflected on your submitted application form”, candidates(s) are advised to contact the JKPSC office at Solina Srinagar/Resham Ghar Colony Jammu immediately for clarification.
- Take a printout of the submitted application only after the payment of the requisite fee and uploading of requisite documents. Copies of supporting documents will be sought at the time of document verification.
Editing of the online application form
Candidates who have successfully submitted the online application form along with the requisite fee will be allowed to edit some of the fields in their submitted online application form 14th April 2021 (12:00 AM) up to 16th April 2021 (11:59 PM).
|Reserved Categories||Rs. 500/-|
- Fee can be paid online only through credit card/Debit card/online net banking.
- The Fee once paid shall not be refunded nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
Latest All India Government Jobs
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021| 4438 Posts | Important Details Last Date: 03-12-2021
- SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online 2056 Vacancies Important Details. Last Date: 25-10-21
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification -Apply Online for 7855 Posts, Check Important Details. Last Date: 27-10-2021
- SSC Selection Phase 9 Various Post Recruitment 2021 | 3261 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 25-10-2021
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2022 Online Form | Important Details for 247 Vacancies Last Date: 10-10-2021
- IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2021 | 513 Post, Apply Online! Last Date: 12-10-2021
- BECIL Recruitment 2021 – 1679 Posts Complete Details. Last Date: 20-04-2021
- Latest BECIL Various Posts Recruitment 2021 – 463 Vacancies for Employment Survey & All India Survey Complete Details. Last Date: 20-04-2021
- SBI Clerk Exam 2021 – Last Date Extended till 20th May. Last Date: Extd to 20-05-21
- FCI Recruitment 2021 Category I Various Post – 89 Vacancies. Last Date: 30-03-2021
- UPSC IAS IFS Preliminary Exam 2021 – 822 Posts Complete Details Last Date: 24-03-2021
- Income Tax Delhi Recruitment 2021 – Steno MTS and Other 14 Posts Complete Details. Last Date: 15-04-2021
- NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2021 – 41 Posts Complete Details Last Date: 28-05-2021
- Latest NWDA Recruitment 2021 JE UDC LDC | 62 Various Posts Online Form Last Date: 25-06-2021
- CSIR IMMT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021 14 Posts Important Details Last Date: 21-06-2021
- UPSC IES ESE Exam 2021 – 215 Posts Engineering Services Complete Details Pre Result Declared
- BRO Recruitment 2021- 627 Vacancies Last Date Extended Complete Details. Last Date: 19-05-2021
- IRCON Recruitment 2021 for Works Engineers- 74 Posts Complete Details. Last Date: 18-04-2021
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021-25271 Posts Important Details Last Date: 31-08-2021
- Latest SEC Railway Bilaspur Recruitment 2021 – 432 Apprentice Vacancy Important Details Last Date: 10-10-2021
- UKPSC AE Recruitment 2021 | 154 Vacancies Online Application Important Details Last Date: 21-09-2021
- Admit Card for MES Recruitment 2021 – 502 Posts Draughtsman Supervisor Complete Details. Last Date: 12-04-2021
- PPSC AE SDE Recruitment 2021 – 124 Vacancies Apply Online Complete Details. Last Date: 09-04-2021
- UPSC CDS II Exam 2021 Notification & Application | Important Details for 339 Vacancies Last Date: 24-08-2021
- UKPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2021 | 17 Vacancies Online Application Important Details Last Date: 06-09-2021
Who is eligible for JKPSC CCE 2021?
Any graduate or equivalent of the Jammu and Kashmir domicile is eligible for the JKPSC CEE 2021.
Can candidates from other states apply for the JKPSC CCE 2021?
No, only Jammu and Kashmir domicile candidates are eligible for the JKPSC CEE 2021.
How many posts are under the reserved category for JKPSC CCE 2021?
General: 94, RBA: 19, SC: 16, ST:19, ALC/IB: 07, EWS: 18, PSP: 07, SLC: 07, TOTAL: 187
What is the salary of posts under JKPSC CCE 2021?
The salary for the posts under JKPSC CCE 2021 vacancies are: Level-8 (Rs. 47600- Rs. 151100) Grade Pay: Rs. 4800/-
How can I apply for JKPSC CCE 2021?
The application process is explained here. The official notification can also be referred.