JPSC Civil Services Exam 2021-252 Posts. Eligibility, Selection Process, Salary, Educational Qualification and Full Notification. Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has invited online application for the preliminary examination to be conducted to select suitable candidates for various posts mentioned below. All relevant details are available here. Candidates who are eligible and interested to apply and meets all educational and physical eligibility criteria can read the full notification before applying online and download admit card and results.
Full Notification – JPSC Civil Services Exam 2021
Important Information and dates:
|Recruiting Agency||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Name of Exam||Jharkhand Combined Civil Services Examination 2021|
|No. of Posts||252|
|Application Start Date||15-02-2021|
|Application Last Date||15-03-2021 (11: 45 P.M.)|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee online||16-03-2021 (11: 45 P.M.)|
|Preliminary Examination Date||02-05-2021|
|Main Examination Date||September 2021|
|Assistant Municipal Commissioner||27||06||04||05||06||17||65|
|Jharkhand Education Service II||19||04||02||06||02||08||41|
Essential Educational Qualifications
- Minimum Graduate or equivalent as on 15-03-2021
Age Limit for JPSC Civil Services Exam
The age limits as on
- Minimum Age: 21 Years (as on 01-03-2021)
- Maximum Age: Les than 35 Years (as on 01-08-2016)
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit category wise
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
|Female (UR/EBC/BC)||38 years|
|SC/ST (Male and Female)||40 years|
|PwD||Relaxation of 10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||Relaxation of 5 years|
|Candidate with 03 Years of regular service in Jharkhand Govt.||Relaxation of 5 years|
|Post||Scale of Pay|
Assistant Municipal Commissioner
Jharkhand Education Service II
|Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800 (Rs. 5400)|
Planning Officer/District Employment Officer
|Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800 (Rs. 4800)|
How to apply for JPSC Civil Services Exam
- Applications must be submitted at the official website of the Commission i.e. https://jpsc.gov.in in online mode only.
- No supporting documents are required to be submitted during the online application.
- The candidate must ensure that all supporting documents are issued before that last date of submission of the online application form.
- E-mail ID, Mobile number, User ID and Password as provided during the online application should be maintained till the selection process is over.
Helpline for online application
Candidates should go through the “How to Apply” in the official website before online submission of application form. For any clarification or problem during the online application process, the following numbers may be contacted from 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- For clarification regarding the Notification/Advertisement: 9431301636
- For any technical issue during online application: 9431301636 or 9431301419
- For any issue during payment of fees: 9431301419
Examination Fees for JPSC Civil Services Exam
|SC/ST of Jharkhand||Rs. 150/-|
- Fee can be paid online through Net Banking/Credit or Debit cards and Challn through SBI Collect.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
Plan of JPSC Civil Services Exam
The Jharkhand Combined Civil Services Examination comprises of two successive stages
- STAGE-I: Combined Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective Type) for the selection of candidates for the Main Examination; and
- STAGE-II: Combined Civil Services (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates for the various services and posts.
The examination shall comprise of two compulsory papers of 200 marks each, namely. General Studies – I and General Studies-II
- All questions of compulsory papers will be of objective type (Multiple Choice Question) and each paper will be of 2 hours duration,
- The question papers will be set both in Hindi and English
- Selection list for the Main Examination shall be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in both the papers.
Only those candidates who are declared by the Commission to have qualified in the Preliminary Examination in a year will be eligible for admission to the Main (Written) Examination.
The Main Examination will consist of a Written Examination and an Interview Test. The Written Examination will consist of 6 papers. Selection list for the Interview Test shall be prepared on the basis of the total marks obtained in Papers – Il to VI. The final merit list will be prepared based on overall marks secured in Main(Written Test) and Mains (Interview Test) except marks obtained in Paper-1.
Candidates who obtain minimum qualifying marks of 40% in aggregate shall only be considered by the Commission while preparing the selection list for Main (Written) Examination and for preparing the merit list for the purpose of Interview Test. Relaxation in minimum qualifying marks shall be as follows:
- Scheduled Castes Scheduled Tribes and Females – 32%
- Extremely Backward Classes – 34%
- Backward Classes – 30.5%
- Primitive Tribal Group – 30%
- Economically Weaker Section – 40%
Syllabus and Scheme of JPSC Civil Services Exam
The detailed syllabus and scheme is included in the official notification. Click here to download.