JPSC Jobs: The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) was established to select suitable candidates for various Jharkhand Government departments considering the requisite educational qualifications, skills and experience for the assigned government jobs. The commission follows a fair and transparent time-bound scientific recruitment process.
The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India as per provisions relating to Public Service Commission, as laid down in Chapter-II of Part-XIV of the Constitution. JPSC is headquartered at Circular Rd, Deputy Para, Ahirtoli, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834001.
The JPSC came into existence on 23 January 2001. (Source: JPSC Annual report 2016-17)
Check out the latest JPSC recruitment 2020 below:
Latest Jharkhand Public Service Commission Jobs
Other Public Service Commission Jobs
- MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2021| 129 Posts Important Details. Last Date: 04-11-2021
- APSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | 15 Posts Last Date: 24-10-2021
- Test Date: APSC Enforcement Inspector 2020 Recruitment – 5 Posts Last Date: 18-01-2021
- APSC ARO APO Exploration Officer Recruitment 2021- 11 Posts Last Date: 23-04-2021
- APPSC Research Officer Recruitment 2020 – 7 Posts Last Date: 24-10-2020
- UPPSC RO ARO Notification 2021- 337 Posts Last Date: 05-04-2021
- HPSC Haryana Civil Services HCS Recruitment 2021 Online Form – 156 Posts Last Date: 02-04-2021
- BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021 | 24 Vacancies Complete Details. Last Date: 16-04-2021
- Rajasthan RPSC Head Master Recruitment 2021- 83 Posts Complete Details. Last Date: 23-04-2021
- OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment, 2021 – 504 Posts, Salary, Selection Method, All Details. Last Date: 22-03-2021
- UP UPPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2021- 3620 Posts Important Details Last Date: 28-06-2021
- MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021- Online Application 576 Posts Important Details. Last Date: 23-07-2021
- UPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021- Latest 130 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 26-07-2021
- PPSC JE SDE Recruitment 2021 – 162 Vacancies Apply Online Complete Details. Last Date: 07-04-2021
- JKPSC CCE 2021 | 187 Vacancies Syllabus, Salary Complete Details. Last Date: 12-04-2021
- UKPSC AE Recruitment 2021 | 154 Vacancies Online Application Important Details Last Date: 21-09-2021
- PPSC AE SDE Recruitment 2021 – 124 Vacancies Apply Online Complete Details. Last Date: 09-04-2021
- Bihar BPSC Various Post Recruitment 2020Last Date: 22-10-2020
- UKPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2021 | 17 Vacancies Online Application Important Details Last Date: 06-09-2021
- APSC Assistant Engineer Result for P&RD Department.
- UPPSC State Engineering Services 2021 | Latest 281 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 10-09-2021
- APSC Assistant Engineer PHE Recruitment 2020 – Test Centres AnnouncedTest Centres Announced. APSC Assistant ...
- APSC Fishery Development Officer Allied Cadre under Fishery Department – 7 Posts | Results Declared. Last Date: 29-01-2021
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021- 3012 Vacancies Important Details Last Date: 12-08-2021
- UKPSC PCS Upper Subordinate Recruitment 2021 | 224 Vacancies Online Application Important Details Last Date: 30-08-2021
Important Links for JPSC Jobs
|Online Application||CLICK HERE|
|One Time Registration for Online Application||CLICK HERE|
|JPSC Jobs Circulars and Notices||CLICK HERE|
|Revised Exam / Interview Schedule||CLICK HERE|
|JPSC Jobs Syllabus||CLICK HERE|
|JPSC Jobs Recent Examinations||CLICK HERE|
JPSC Jobs: Online Application Process
- Go to the Jharkhand Public Service Commission’s official website: www.jpsc.gov.in and click on Online Application tab. In the next page, click on the link for the concerned online application. The link will redirect to the first page of the online application form for the concerned post. Note: Before applying online for any job Please make sure to read the original advertisement carefully and ensure you satisfy the eligibility and other conditions.
- For new registration – click on the “Click Here for New Registration” button and fill all your personal details.
- Press the “Submit” button after previewing your details and making sure that all information entered is correct.
- After successful submission of the online application, a provisional registration number is sent to you by SMS and E-mail for the first stage of completion. It is important that you provide a valid mobile number and E-mail address while registering to get the SMS and E-mail. All future communication will be done by JPSC on the registered mobile number and E-mail address.
- After submission of your personal details and educational details, you need to upload the scanned copy of recent passport size coloured photograph and signature in running hand.
- Guidelines for taking and uploading photograph:
- The photograph must be a clear recent passport size colour image.
- Make sure that the picture is taken against a light-coloured, preferably white background.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen. Also, ensure that both ears are visible in the picture. DO not wear any Caps, hats and dark glasses. Religious headwear is allowed provided it does not cover your face.
- The image should only be in .jpg or .jpeg format and size of the file should be between 15-25kb.
- Guidelines for scanning and uploading signature:
- The Signature for upload should be made on white paper in running handwriting by black or blue ball pen. The scanned signature should be saved in .jpg or .jpeg format only. The file size should be between 10kb-15kb.
- Payment:– After completion of your basic personal details, Educational details and uploading photo and signature in prescribed format and size, the examination fee has to be paid after one working day after 12:00 PM. Confirm your details on the payment portal before making any payment. The online payment of examination fee can be paid using Internet Banking, debit card or credit card of all scheduled banks and those who want to make the payment offline can take a printout of challan through SBI collect link. Offline payment is acceptable at SBI Branches only, No other banks accept offline payment for JPSC Jobs application.
Note:-Payment against incorrect registration is invalid.
- After the reconciliation of payment, a registration slip is generated after one working day. Take a printout of the registration slip for future references. This completes your online application and your registration is provisionally valid for the primary stage of the recruitment process. Please note that your eligibility and other details against the advertised posts for the recruitment will be further verified.
JPSC Jobs: Helpline for Online Application and Registration
The following are the contact points for any clarification or resolution of problem faced during online application for JPSC Jobs. Please note that calls should be made only during office hours, from 10:30 AM to 06:00 PM.
|Contact Numbers:||+919431301636, +919431301419|
JPSC Jobs: Brief History of Jharkhand Public Service Commission
The geographical area of the current Jharkhand state was a part of the erstwhile state of Bengal prior to 1905. As a result of the bifurcation of Bengal, it was under Bihar and Odisha till 1936 and the area was separated from Bihar on 15th November 2000 and the new state of Jharkhand came into existence.
After the establishment of the state of Jharkhand, The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) was established under article 315 of the Constitution on 23rd January 2001. (Source: JPSC Annual Report 2016-17)
The Chairman and members of the JPSC were appointed on 25 January 2002 under article 316 of the Constitution. Dr Phatik Chandra Hembram took charge as the first Chairman of JPSC on 5 February 2002.
Functions of JPSC
Government of Jharkhand consults JPSC In all matters relating to the recruitment of civil services and other posts of the Government as per Article 320, Part XIV of the Constitution of India. The Jharkhand Public Service Commission discharges the duties and functions as specified in its Regulations. The main functions and duties of the JPSC are:
- JPSC recommends candidates for Direct Recruitment to the various services of the State of Jharkhand.
- JPSC acts as an advisory body to the Government of Jharkhand on the principles to be followed to assess the suitability of the officers for promotion.
- JPSC acts as an advisory body to the Govt. of Jharkhand on any disciplinary matters affecting the Jharkhand Government servant within the purview of the Commission;
- JPSC act as an advisory body to the Govt. of Jharkhand on all matters relating to framing of Draft Service Rules or Recruitment Rules of various departments of the Government;
- JPSC act as an advisory body to the Govt. of Jharkhand relating to the method of recruitment to Civil Services;
- JPSC act as an advisory body to the Govt. of Jharkhand on matters relating to protection and fixation of pay, in respect of Government servants, who were initially appointed as per the recommendation of the Commission;
- JPSC conducts Departmental examinations for Government services.